HASTINAPUR

The chariot stopped in front of the palace. Suhani was sleeping on Arjun's lap, clinging to him.

"Suhani, wake up, we are here" Arjun said waking up his sister. After a few minutes She opened her eyes. She was about to say something but their mother called them.

"Bachcho! Come here" Kunti called them, they went towards her.

"Yes mata?" All of them said together

"Bachcho, what you see there, that's your house." Kunti said pointing towards the palace of Hastinapur.

There are Pitamaha Bhishma, Tatshree Dhritarashtra and Rajmata Gandhari. Your duty is to serve them.

"Here Gandhari does not has a hundred sons and one daughter or Kunti have five sons and one daughter but one hundred five sons and two daughters." Tell by Kunti to her children.

"You all have to live with eachother with love." Kunti said looking in their eyes.

"Jii mata we will do as you said" said Yudhishthir.

" Mata pick me up I'm tired" Suhani told her mother, who jokingly asked her "I saw Arjun carrying you in his arms, then how come you are tired?"

"Mata pleaseeeee" she dramatically say making everyone laugh.

"Fine-Fine, come here" Kunti take her in her arms and kiss her forehead and whispered. "Meri Pyaari Rajkumari.

They started walking, some of the people around them started touching Kunti's feet for blessings, suddenly then a boy from the crowd fell at Kunti's feet due to a push, but Kunti blessed him by placing her hand on his head. The boy stood up and went away from there without saying anything. Kunti can't see his face but a strange restlessness occurred in Kunti's mind.

" Bhabhishree what happen let's move." Said Vidhur. Kunti nod her head.

As soon as they stepped towards the palace, Pandavas' eyes were watching the palace with great attention, but Kunti's eyes were looking for her own people. Even the tune of the song did not reach her ears, nor did the fragrance of the flowers in her nose.

As she sees her loved ones, Kunti took blessings from them, Pandavas also did the same, Suhani was standing behind Bheem looking at her mother, Pitamaha looked at her and called her to him.

"Putri, why are you hiding behind your bhrata, are you feeling scared?"; said bhishm.

She shook her head and said, "No, mother told us that you all are our family, so why be afraid of you?"

"Then why were you hiding?" asked Pitamaha Bhishma.

"I am meeting you all for the first time, so I am feeling a little shy." Suhani told him very innocently. Everyone laughs at her cute talk.

"Okay, now that we have talked a lot, Kunti, now you all come inside, this palace has been waiting for you all for many years." Bhishma said while removing the tear drops from his eyes.

SUHANI POV~

As soon as they all reached inside the palace, Rajmata Gandhari left with Mata, we all also went to see the palace. "Bhrata, this Palace is so huge, if we play hide and seek here then we will never be able to find each other." Bhrata Nakul laughed and said, " But we can find Bhrata Bhima immediately because of the fragrance of laddu." Bhrata Arjun, Nakul and Sahadev started laughing, Bhrata Arjun sat down on the ground while laughing.

"Nakul, I will not leave you today." Bhrata Bhim started running behind Bhrata Nakul and we all followed them. Bhrata Bhima held Bhrata Nakul in his arms, Jyestha about to say something but before he could do anything, a boy started coming towards us from the stairs which was in front of us.

{ Who Knows what that boy is bringing for them.}