Weak for him

In a few minutes Bhrata returned with some bhramans making me confused others also woke up till that. Looking at the bhramans mata decide to make something for them first.

Mata cooked the food and I help her, bhratas feed them the Bhramans start telling us what exactly happened with them Maharaj Draupad wants capture them because they can't give him a son by yagya but they are release because some maharishi sacrifice their whole life punya so Maharaj can have a putra. Till now I was listening and helping mata but what bhrata said next made me drop food on the ground my hands started shaking and the thought of seeing him again horrified me, the only question inside me was "What will he think?"

"Now your safety is our duty, we will drop you safely in the panchal." Said Jyestha but all of their attention went on me.

"Putri! Where are you going?" Mata asked as I stood there and went somewhere alone.

"Mata don't worry I will go behind her" said bhrata Nakul and run behind me, I wrap my arms around myself and sit under a tree my thoughts were filled by Ashwatthama, he also thought I was died but seeing me alive he will hate me.

"Suhani!" I look up to see bhrata Nakul standing while panting because of running.

"What are you doing here? I need some time alone." I demand but he sits next to me.

"What happened? Why did you run away like this?" He asked, I never told anyone about my feelings towards Ashwatthama except Kahna. I look down for an excuse.

"It's - it's just everyone thought we were dead and suddenly we come in front of them then what's the point of hiding and you know that in panchal Ash- i mean Panchalraj and guru Dronacharya can catch us easily." I said

"Hmm that's why we will hide from them, okay now let's go back we have to reach there before sunset and i promise you I will never let anything happen to you hmm." He said hugging me I nod and we went back no one asked me anything. We start our journey to Panchala.

We were about to reach but stop hearing the sound of horses running towards us Bhrata looked through the leaf and turned to us and signed us to keep silent.

"We can't go from there." He said

"But-" i protested but he cut me off

"Bas chalo" he said and grabbed my hand lightly We started moving at other direction when my eyes landed on the man who was riding the horse. I stood frozen at my place so did Bhrata Arjun.

"What happened?" He asked and looked at the direction of where I was looking He hesitated but pulled me and walked along with the rest of them.

My breath is getting deeper. When a Bhraman falls and yelp graining attention of the horse riders. They start coming in our direction my heart beats rapidly and gets faster. I feel a pull, bhrata Sahadev hides me between him and bhrata Bhima.

"Pranipaat" he said to bhramans

"Ashwatthama!" I whispered to myself as I was hearing his voice after a long time.

"You have no protector or weapons with you. Where are the five of you headed towards?" He asked but a Bhraman said

"We are not five we hav-." Ashwatthama cut him in

"This is my land and it's my duty to protect you all."

I can't able to see what was going there.

"But we are not five we have seven more people with us. Five young men and their mother and sister" Said a Bhraman

"Where?" Ashwatthama asked

"We have to kill him now." Said Bhrata Bhima, i quickly grabbed his hand to stop him he looked at me confused.

"Don't" i whisper trying not to get chocked.

"Hmm, brata Bhima mother has ordered us to stay in hiding, besides we can't kill the son of our guru. We need to proceed towards the forest." Bhrata Arjun said placing his hand on Bhrata Bhima's shoulder.

I can hear his steps coming closer to us. My breath hitched, i tightly grabbed my dupatta in my palms.

"Soldiers look for those seven people. Where did they go, Look for them." He commands.

"Let's go." Said Bhrata Arjun and we proceed towards the forest.

~ASHWATTHAMA POV~

I start riding the horse. "I know it's you Suhani, my heart says and my heart can never lie for you." I thought in my mind.

"Soldiers look for them they must be trying to hide. It's a duty of a King to protect his people. Now go." I ordered them and also start finding them after a few minutes of searching I saw them they were running towards the cave I ride more faster.

~ SUHANI POV ~

I was running towards the forest grabbing bhrata Arjun's hand as he stopped there to divert the attention of Ashwatthama so mata and Bhratas can go in the forest safely i also stopped with him But before he can protest we see the horses coming toward us Bhrata looked at me and start running while grabbing my hand because of the wind my dupatta flew away I was about to grab it but bhrata stops me.

"Suhani leave that, he will catch us." I nod and we enter in the forest.

~ ASHWATTHAMA POV ~

I was so close to them but they entered in the dark forest but the dupatta of the girl flew on my face because of wind I inhale the smell.

"Suhani" i whisper taking the cloth off from my face, damn I knew it, my heart knew it's Suhani, she lie about her death... They all do.

"Soldiers! What are you waiting for, go after them." I said as anger was taking over me.

"We cannot go beyond this Maharaj. That is the forest of the ogre, Hidimb. A person who enters it never comes out alive. " He said making my grip on the rope loose. She is in danger, i got off from the horse.

"Maharaj forgive me for asking but where are you going?" The soldier asked, i turned to him and said.

"Told Pitashree that I will come back soon." I only said this and run in the forest with dupatta in my hand.

{ "You call it madness, but I call it love." }