🦚 Dwarkadhish 🦚

I open my eyes to find myself in my tent.

"Rajkumar Arjun, she opened her eyes."

"Suhani! Are you fine, you scared me, i told you to go back but you never listen to me, what if something happened to you? What would I do then? What I said to mata, Jyestha and everyone, you have died if madhav did not arrive and saved you-" he was about to say more but i cut him off.

"What did you say? Kahna saved me?" I asked, and finally landed my gaze on him who was innocently looking at me I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Ohh I see" I said understanding he already told them a different story so I decided not to tell them what really happened there.

"So Khana how you defeat Kaliyawan?" I asked looking at him with smirk.

"Hmm so when I see that Kaliyawan about to attack you I run to save you but by the fear you get unconscious so i grab you in bridal style and run for our life, then I see Arjun and Subhadra in water I pray to the river so they can come out from her, then Kaliyawan start to run behind me I enter in a cave by the fear of that kaliyawan where a maharishi were meditation Kaliyawan thought it was me and become an Ash when the maharishi looked at him." He told he made up story on which I want to laugh really bad.

"Kahna you and your stories." I said chuckling. He pass me a smile.

"Accha, now let's move for Dwarka I'm here to take you guys with me." He said and We nod. We again start our journey till we reach at Dwarka.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We reached in front of the Dwarka Nagri the doors were open we entered when Kahna said.

"Parth I'm going near by city, wanna join me?"

"Sure Madhav you ask me something or I say no that is not possible." Said Bhrata

"Very cheesy." I whisper but i guess he heard me, I passed him a fake smile and started running and he ran behind me.

"Maaataaaa helpppppp" i scream for my life I hide behind jiji and being in the speed bhrata Bump into Jiji and they both fall on the ground bhrata was above jiji. I stood beside Krishna.

"Krishna I guess you should take me with you." I whisper to him praying to Shiva that he agrees to take me with him. He chuckle.

"Wanna join us?" He asked, I look at him wide eyes then nod aggressively.

"But by see their eye contact i don't think we can go." Krishna said a bit loudly, bhrata and jiji look at us then stand up fast. We both pretend like we see nothing.

"Bhadre for sometime I'm taking your Suhani and Arjun, so please don't get upset with me." Kahna said.

"Suhani too! just take care of her I want her to be safe she is my little sister." Said jiji.

"What about us we are nothing to you." Said bhrata Arjun.

"Yes jiji bhrata is really upset about this. Don't worry Bhrata Arjun your place in her heart." I said making both of them a tomato.

"Ok now enough we have to leave on what you wanna ride because I will be on my Chariot." Kahna asked.

"On horse." Bhrata said.

"I will be with Kahna on the Chariot." I said, on which he smile.

We start our journey I and Kahna talk alot on which Bhrata Arjun complaint because he is in the horse and we tease him. I try to ask Krishna about where are we going but he always changed the topic.

As we reached in some distance of a city.

"Kahna why are we here?" I ask.

"Because here today is the wedding of the princess Rukmini and we are here to abduct her."

"WHAT!" I and Bhrata both said on the same time.

"Hey bhagwan mere kaan ke parde farh diye" Said krishna dramatically.

"But seriously why Madhav? I mean why are you kidnapping her on her marriage."

"Because of this" he shows us a letter which we read and got to know she loves Krishna and if kahna didn't take her with him then she will end her life in that Agni kund.

"Very big problem!" I said I start thinking about a plan to kidnap her when a light slap forms on my head.

"Ouch!" I said rubbing my head and look at Bhrata.

"Let's go or your plan will take our lives." He said, i pout.

"My plans are not even that bad." I mumbled on which Kahna Chuckled. I glare at him and show my tongue.

After sometime we enter in the Palace.

"Hahahaha bhr-bhrata you ar-are looking li-like hahaha a Apsara." I said laughing with Krishna.

"Hahaha yo-you hahaha are ri-right hahaha." Kahna said laughing.

We stop when Bhrata gives us a sharp glare.

"So what will we do next?" I asked

"Hmm this is the right question."

He said and smirk at us.....

{ "You must be the change you wish to see in the world." }