RANG BHOOMI

The rays of the rising sun fell directly on my face. I slowly opened my eyes and placed my hand in front of my eyes because of the rays of the sun.

A sigh came out of my mouth after remembering the scene of the night.

I get up from the ground and without any other thought I went directly for a peaceful bath.

After taking a bath I started getting ready, I kept my hair open and wore some light weighted jewellery after that I went to the puja ghar and worshiped Lord Shiva

After taking a bath I started getting ready, I kept my hair open and wore some light weighted jewellery after that I went to the puja ghar and worshiped Lord Shiva. After sometime i done my worship. As soon as I came out of Puja ghar and started going towards my room, a voice stopped me from behind.

"Putri!"

I looked back and saw that Mata was coming with Rajmata.

"Yes mother?" I asked

"Putri, I and Jiji have come to take you to the Rang bhoomi. Today your all Bhrata will demonstrate their weaponry."

"ohh yes, it had slipped my mind." I told

"Oh God, where did the sun rise from today? Meri putri forgot about the arrival of her Bharat." Mata Gandhari jokingly said.

"Jiji, you are right but there is no time to talk so much right now, please hurry up, we have to go too." Kunti spoke intensely.

"Well said, let's leave quickly, come." Said Rajmata.

We all sat in the chariot, Tatshree, Kakashree and Pitamaha had already gone.

After some time, we all also reached there. There was arrangement for all the women to sit upstairs. I, Jiji, Mata and Rajmata all sat at our places. The program started in some time.

There is a Chakra in the Kridangan in which the names of all the Bhrata are written.

"To start this programme, I call Guru Dronacharya to the Kridangan and his son Ashwatthama."

As soon as Tatshree took the name of Ashwatthama, I don't know why but my eyes went straight to the entrance and also drums started playing for their welcome.Gurudev came and behind him his son.

Like always, my heart started beating faster with his arrival. Today his face is clearly visible, his smile was sly and mischievous hinting at a secret or a joke, his Mahogany eyes are deeper than the sea and I just want to get lost in them with his every step my breath getting deeper he has a Dhanush with him.

Gurudev blew the conch and made it sound. When the conch sounded, Aswatthama stood in the middle of the Kridangan with Dhanush.

He looked at everyone and greeted them with respect but as soon as he looked at me our eyes met none of us looked away. I tried but I felt as if I was not in control of myself. His eyes were saying a lot, many things. Many feelings are hidden within them but don't show them.

"Son, Asvatthama what happened son? Start over." Tatshree said but perhaps everyone sitting there was now looking at me and Ashwatthama.

We removed our eyes from each other, "hmm Mata Kunti lagta hai, now you should start preparing for Suhani's marriage soon." Jiji said to tease me and I turned red with embarrassment.

"Jiji! This is not right." I said in my defense.

"Hmm hmm, everyone could see how you and Ashwatthama were looking at each other," Jiji replied.

"Mother, look Jiji is troubling me." I said in an annoying tone.

"Acha Acha now enough" mata Gandhari said, we both silently sat on our place yet my eyes went on the man with Dhanush.

Aswatthama fired the arrow and it hit straight into the circle. I was impressed to see this but I didn't know why. After aiming, he looked at me and gave a smirk as if he had done this just to impress me. I blushed and looked down at my hands.

"I don't know what kind of magic he is doing on me." I said in my mind.

{ You have my heart and my soul from the moment our eyes met.}