~Help~

"you think you can hide from me... hahahaha." A horrific sound said from my behind.

I immediately turned around seeing the monster just behind me ready for giving me a heart attack. He started coming close to me. I step back till my back touches the tree.

"Listen, don't you dare to come near me! You don't know my Husband, he will chop you off." I said but he wasn't even a bit effective by this. He is about to touch me when

"Ahhhhhhh!" He yells and i close my ears with my hands. I slowly peek at him seeing him on the ground when I see the person who kills him.

"Ashwatthama..." I whispered, "Ashwatthama.!" This time I called his name out loud and ran to him. I tightly hug him and cry in his arms.

"Shhh i am here....you are fine...shhh calm down priye..." He said and hugged me tightly caressing my hair when I heard a roar. We broke the hug and looked back where the monster laying now finely standing on his feet with anger in his eyes he looked at me with lust filled eyes.

Ashwatthama hid me behind his back i swear on my life this is the first time I saw him this much Angry. His whole body was shaking with anger.

"Take. your. Dirty. Eyes. Off. From. MY. Wife." Ashwatthama said between gritting his teeth. The Asur laughed out loud. Ashwatthama points his Dhanush on him ready to shoot an Arrow when an another arrow hits the Asur directly on his chest our graze falls on an Angry sage. Wait i know him....

"Bhrata Arjun!?" I whispered to myself but Ashwatthama heard me because he looked at me with wide eyes then back to Bhrata.

"HOW DARE YOU TO LOOK AT MY SISTER WITH THOSE DIRTY EYES OF YOURS!" bhrata Arjun yelled and shot more arrows on his laying body.

"Bhrata Arjun! Bhrata Arjun, Stop he is dead." I said run to him Ashwatthama behind me.

AUTHOR'S POV~

Suhani run to her bhrata with her husband beside her. She hug him tightly showing how much she missed her bhrata all these years.

"Suhani you should be careful don't run like this again." Said by Ashwatthama who was approached them.

"What do you mean?" Arjun asked Ashwatthama being confused by what he just said. Arjun notice a pink tint on Suhani's Cheek.

"She is pregnant." Ashwatthama said and A huge smile apear on Arjun's lips he immediately take Suhani in his arms.

"Arjun put her down." Ashwatthama said firmly and protectively.

"Oh sorry I just got too excited and happy by hearing such an amazing news." Arjun apologises and grin then takes Ashwatthama in a hug out of excitement. When Suhani see that Asur with Knife in his hand about to Attack Ashwatthama from behind.

She lost control on her self and a light came out of her hand her eyes become red and her hair start flew in the sky. Ashwatthama and Arjun looked her in worry and pure shock.

The ray was soo much powerful that it's burn the Asur fully leave his Ash. Arjun looked at the Asur but Ashwatthama can't able to focus on anything his whole body was frozen seeing the love of his life like this when everything got black.

Suhani loose her consciousness and about to fall on the ground but Ashwatthama held her in his arms.

"Oh no no no no no...Suhani! Suhani! Open your eyes... please please open your eyes...Suhani, please." Ashwatthama beg in front of the girl who was carrying his child waiting for any sign that she was okay but only silence filled the air, Ashwatthama was to much in shock that he didn't realise what Arjun was saying but he come back to reality when Arjun said.

"She is alright just unconscious." Ashwatthama looked at Arjun who was sitting on the other side on his knees checking Suhani's pulse rate.

"Take he to the tent, go she need some rest." Arjun said, Ashwatthama nod his head and pick her in his Arms in bridal style. He start moving but stop seeing Arjun was not following him.

"What? Not want to come with us?" Ashwatthama asked irritate by his behaviour.

"Nhin I am on exile and moreover she is all fine and the baby too. You go I will come back when the right time comes." Arjun said and went from there, Ashwatthama being unbothered by his words make his way back to tent.

As he reach he placed her on the bed and sit beside her caressing her head.

"You scared me." He said trying his best not to get weak.

He kiss her forehead and about to go out when he saw she opened her eyes and the first word word she said was his name a emotional smile form on his lips seeing her still worried about for him.

"I'm fine, you should need rest." Ashwatthama said, but she get up from bed weakly and shook her head.

"I want to departure for Dwarka right now....please." she whispered he about to protest but seeing her pleading he nod his head and again they start their journey to Dwarka which is not not much distanced.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SUHANI POV~

"Ashwatthama you should stop bhrata Arjun, why you let him leave?" I asked Ashwatthama being worried for him, i didn't even get the chance to tell him about marriage of jiji and Bhrata.

"How many times I told you that I was too much tensed at that time to stop him. Give me your hand." He said and i give him my hand I get out from the Palanquin.

"Be careful." He said, I nod my head.

"Let's go and remember if you don't feel good then directly go and have rest there is no need for you to greet everyone I will do on your behalf, Okay." He again start giving his lecture.

"Uff Ashwatthama i am not a kid." I complaint.

"Hmm hmm i know......you are not a kid but behaves like one." He whispered, I raise my eyebrow at him. He clear his throat.

"Let's go everyone must be waiting for us." He said changing the topic.

"Hmm, let's go." I grabbed his hand and we went inside welcome with music and flowers.

"I am so excited to tell everyone about my pregnancy." I whispered to Ashwatthama who nod his head agreeing with me.

When I meet everyone.....

{ "A baby is something you carry inside you for nine months, in your arms for three years and in your heart till the day you die." }