~Being Stubborn~

As usual I was doing Puja of Lord Shiva in the morning after taking a peaceful bath as Ashwatthama already went for Raj sabha last night I got a vision of when I was born mata Parvati blessed me and a lot more. So i decided I will go to the temple today but Ashwatthama declined and told me that it's my last month i should not go anywhere outside of this palace but this time I am not going to listen to him.

I make a pout and got up from my previous place and went out for a mini walk in the garden, I love the nature and this pregnancy make me more close to it.

"Hmm, Suhani think! You have to get out of here and find a way to go to the mandir." I told myself when I remember jiji Vamika (she is Suhani's personal Dasi) told me today she told me once that she knows a mandir of mata Sati so she can take me there.

I went inside and looked for her, and a few minutes later i finally found her she was setting my stuff properly in their respective places. I went to her and grabbed her hands making her stand.

"Jiji,jiji,jiji...I need your help, please don't say no." I said in a hurry

She smiles and calms me then makes me sit down.

"What happened now tells me patiently." She told me with a polite smile

"Jiji first promised me you will not say no whatever I asked you for." I said and made her promise in one go

"Okay promise, now tell me what happened?" She asked confusingly.

"Jiji as you know it's my last month and Ashwatthama being all overprotective for me that's why when I asked him that i want to go to the temple today he denied and strictly told me not to leave the palace, but how can I when Mata Parvati herself come in my dream and give me and my baby blessings. So as you once told me you know a mandir of Devi Sati, so please take me there with you." I requested her with my pleading eyes and as always no one can deny my this look so how can she. After a while she agreed.

"But promise me you will stick with me the whole time." She said, and i egarly nodded my head and hug her.

"Thank you, Thankyou, Thankyou soo much." I said and place a kiss on her cheek.

When I saw a tears in her eyes, i broke the hug and ask her.

"What happen? Did I do something wrong."

She shook her head egarly and place a hand on my cheek.

"Nahi, I just got emotional a bit. As you are the Maharani of this Panchal and i am just a Dasi but you always treated me like your close one." She softly said.

I smile at her and wiped the tear from off her cheek.

"Yes, i treat you like my family member because you're undoubtedly one. You are my jiji, so now stop this emotional drama or I will also going to cry or ones i will do cry then you have to hear my whining." I said with teary eyes, she chuckled I tears and hugged me carefully i also hug her back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you sure you have to wear this before going out?" Jiji doubtfully asked.

I nodded my head before saying.

"Of course I'm sure, if I will go out in Royal dress then someone will definitely caught me and then Ashwatthama also got to know that i go out even when he told me not to. That's why it's important." I said getting ready in one of my gwalnin dresses which is Khana bought me as a birthday present.

" I said getting ready in one of my gwalnin dresses which is Khana bought me as a birthday present

"You look gorgeous in every dress.' jiji said while putting kajal behind my earlobe.

"Now let's go or Ashwatthama will come." She said.

"Naah, he will not atleast not this soon because today he has some extra work in Raj sabha." I told her as we sneaked out of the palace when jiji stops me.

"What happened?" I asked

"As you are pregnant and in your last month it's not safe for you to walk to the mandir that's why I arrange the chariot for us." She said, she always takes care of me that's why she is the best.

We sat on the chariot and departure for Mandir.

The mandir was out of the panchal in the   peace of forest. As we arrived we got off from the Chariot and entered the Mandir first i completed my Puja then jiji was about to do when I told her that I want to go for a little stroll in the forest it take time to convince her but in the last she agreed and about to come with me but i stop her by saying she still didn't complete her Puja and she need not to worry I will come back soon. She agreed when I put all my efforts.

"Ufff, jiji is just like Ashwatthama overprotective. I can take care of myself and a little walk don't hurt. Right?" I asked myself then nodded at my own question.

The beauty of the forest is actually great as the sky has somehow become dark cloudy making me lost in my own world of  seeing this beauty of nature that i didn't realise i was walking for more than a while as I can realise it, it's get too late because I am already get lost in the vast Forest.

"Hey Shiv! Ye maine kya kiya! Now I got lost here and every path is looking the same. How will I go back now." I curse myself Because of my stupidity.

As I am feeling tired I sat under a tree. I placed my hands around me hugging myself. My version starts getting blurred because of the tears and i start getting panicked.

"I should have listened to Ashwatthama and should not come here or at least not come here for walk. Now i am lost. Jiji was also getting worried for me. What will I do now." I cried till my eyes got heavy and without realising I sleep somewhere in the forest.

{ "There is a sacredness in tears." }