What will be his name?

We broke the kiss when we heard a knock on the door.

"Come in" Ashwatthama said

My Pandavas bhrata comes inside with my Putra in Jyestha arms, the baby looks so peaceful because he was sleeping. He is soo small. A huge emotional smile forms on my lips, I stare at the baby till another knock heard.

"Come in." This time I said

The dasi come in with Raj Vaidya and some lep. The Raj vaidya treat Ashwatthama. He didn't hiss in pain not for a single time because his graze fixed on our Putra with too much affection and love.

After sometime the Raj vaidya left but before leaving he told us that The wound was deep and brutal and if a normal person got such a wound he would take days to get recovered but as Ashwatthama has Syron-rathna he will be all okay by tomorrow morning but he has to apply lep overnight.

"Suhani, as now everything is alright take your putra in your arms and give him a love of a mother." Jyestha said.

I nodded my head carefully take Ashwatthama's hand under mine, Jyestha placed the baby in my arms softly.

I didn't put any weight on Ashwatthama's hands.

"Hey bhagwan Shiv ye to bahut chota sa hai." I said looking at him with puppy eyes.

"Don't give his those look, it will tough to find then who is the baby here." Bhrata Arjun said and they all laugh at me so do Ashwatthama.

I pout and show them my tongue.

"See baby your Mamashrees and Pitashree are laughing at your matashree. When you grow up then we both will get team up." I said to the baby who was now awake and looking at my face with his little eyes.

"Acha now we are going you three take some rest tomorrow everyone will be here for the naamkarann." Jyestha told us and we nodded our head.

They all went from our room when I again looked at my Putra observing his features.

"Ashwatthama, he just look like you." I said while grinning.

"Yeah, but he got your eyes." He said kissinng the side of my head and then the forehead of the baby.

"We should sleep now you must be tired." Ashwatthama said and i nodded my head.

"But before sleeping i need to feed the baby." I said

"What will he can eat? He doesn't have teeth." Ashwatthama said but out of sudden the realisation hit him. His cheeks heat up so do mine.

"I umm." He became all flustered.

"It's okay. You can sleep while I feed him." I told him.

He nodded his head and lay on the bed beside me while I took my clothes off and started feeding the baby it's an odd kind of feeling i can't express how I am feeling about this his mouth is so small, he is drinking my milk like a calf. I was lost in my own world when I feel a stare on my chest and i know who is it.

"Ashwatthama the milk is only for baby. Remember." I said now shifting my graze at him he looked panicked at sudden caught.

"I-I was not looking at your chest. I ummm I....was looking at my Putra." He said, trying to make excuses but his eyes were not leaving my chest.

"Well my eyes out above here." I said trying my best not to laugh at his red blushy face.

"Ishhhh....I am sleeping." He said and turn his face at other side when the baby's tummy also got full and he also fall in his dreamland. I put him carefully down on the bed and got up for fresh up as soon as I return from the washroom i didn't see Ashwatthama laying on the bed anymore I look for him when I feel a pair of hands around my waist a smile crack on my lips.

"You think i will left you after you tease me by showing your chest." He whispered kiss my earlobe and the neck.

"Hawwwww!" I scream said and push him and turn to face him. Who was now looking terrified by my sudden action.

"I. did. that. on. purpose.?" I asked him, taking every step closer to him with each word he backed off till his back came with the contract of the wall. I put my hands on his both sides capturing him under me.

He shook his head rapidly and gulped. I bit my inner cheek trying to control my laugh but he looked soo cute and innocent. I laugh and peck his lips.

"Oh Ashwatthama, you are soo cute. I was just playing with you." I said with a giggle. His expression change.

I back off and to go to the bed when he pull me close and back hugged me and then whispered in my ear giving my whole body Shiver.

"Think it's funny, do you? I think you need punishment." He said placing a soft kiss on my shoulder.

"Ashwatthama the baby is sleeping." I said trying to change his mind.

"No excuses." He said while sucking my neck already leaving the hickeys.

"Ashwatthama...." I moan his name.

"Ash-Ashswatthama you hands are not fully recovered yet." I said trying to loose his grip around my waist but he is not ready to leave me. He was about to take my dupatta off when we heard a soft crying voice.

"Oh god." I said leaving Ashwatthama there and went to the baby picking him up in my arms.

After sometime later he fall sleep again. I put him on the bed and turn to Ashwatthama who had a smile on his face. I smiled and give him a confused look.

He was staring deeply at us. I called him.

"Ashwatthama?"

"Hmm?" He asked the smile was not leaving his face.

"Don't want to sleep?" I asked, he nodded his head and then took steps closer to the bed.

"It just feels like tomorrow, that i told you that you are pregnant . Time goes too fast." He said, while I lay on the bed so do he.

"Hmmm, too fast." I said placing a kiss on baby's forehead.

"Now sleep tomorrow we have to do the Naamkarann for our Putra." I said, he just do a 'hmmm' and kiss my and baby's forehead, then we three went to in our dreamland.

{ "Family is not an important thing. It's everything". }