*Swayamvar*

"Is Suhani ready?" Revati jiji asked

"Yeah jiji just a few more things then we will take her to Swayamvar." Rukmini jiji said while Subhadra jiji was making me ready, after sometime later we started walking towards Swayamvar but before that The three of them hugged me tightly.

"Bua and others do not arrive here yet but don't worry they will soon." Revati jiji said and kissed my forehead and wiped the falling tears from my eyes.

"Don't cry" Rukmini jiji said

"Or else you will waste our all efforts." Subhadra jiji continues making me chuckle.

We went to Swayamvar i can see the graze of all the people on me making me so much uncomfortable and Nervous

I sit on my seat which was between Krishna and Subhadra jiji. I calm myself all get some courage to look at the direction of Yuvraj and Maharajas in which some were staring me with respect and some with their lustful graze making me feel disgusted. Now the only person I want to see was Ashwatthama but I looked everywhere he is not present. My mind stsrt overthinking when I hear sound of music when my graze fell on the person who was entering but to be my Suprise it was Dhrishtadyumna. Who looked at me and passed me a smile i pass him a fake small smile and looked down realising that Ashwatthama will not come here today thinking of that breaks my heart when again i heard music but this time i didn't looked up.

"Suhani, see who is arrived." Kahna said when I finnally looked at the person. My face light up, a smile forms on my lips. It was Ashwatthama He sat on his seat then looked up at me our eyes locked but he immediately broke the eye contact and look away.

"As all the Maharaj and Yuvraj are presented here today we organised this Swayamvar for Rajkumari Suhani and She will marry that person who will win the task and the task is you have to win the Sword against our great swordsman and this is the Sword you have to use this sword belongs to Lord Vishnu this is Nandaka Sword." Kahna said showing the sword to everyone.

After some time later the Swayamvar started many Raja - Maharaj come but few of them can't even lift the Sword and if someone did so they can't hold it for seconds, the level of my tension is getting higher and higher but my heart is saying that today I will marry Ashwatthama.

When Dhrishtadyumna enters the field he easily lifts the Sword up and attaches it with his forehead as respect, then he start the battle, he almost win the battle but the warriors put their all efforts and Dhrishtadyumna lose the battle making me release the breath which i don't know I was holding. He sadly looked at me and went back to his seat and there left the last and the person whom I want to will win this Swayamvar it's none other than Ashwatthama. He looked at me as he entered in the field, his lotus-like eyes showing power in them, he was glowing in the golden rays of sun, he broke the eye contact and pick up the sword in one go with zero efforts. The five warriors in the field now surrounding him. I just closed my eyes and start chanting lord Shiva's Name in my mind pleading him to make Ashwatthama win and as he really listen my all prayers when I heard the name of Ashwatthama was chanting all around i slowly open my eyes directly land my graze on him there is no expressions on our faces but the stare was deeper like our eyes saying alot to eachother our eye contact Break when he was getting surrounded by Bhrata Duryodhana, Dushasan, Karna and Mamashree.

"Suhani, let's go and put this Garland on him." Jiji said, I look at her when a hand takes my hand in their, i lift my neck up to look at the person, Kahna.

"Chalo." That's all he said and make me stand up, I nod and i give a last look to Ashwatthama from up here before we went down i grab the Garland in my hands my grip on it was soft the sound of my anklet feel so nice because my every step are taking me near to him.

I stopped in front of I looked up at him with through my eyes lashes but his face remained the same emotionless making me confused but i didn't think further and placed all my thoughts aside I tried to gentlely place the garland on his neck but due to the height difference I stand on my toes I was shaking on my toes when he placed his cold hands on my waist as a support making my heart beat get faster i place the garland around his neck and again normally stand on my feets.

"You can take your hands off now, Panchalraj." Kahna said, and other laugh I looked at Ashwatthama he immediately took off his hands from my waist making me miss the feel of his cold hands. I look down.

"So the Vivah is today so now you both need to get ready for that the muhurat will start soon, Suhani go with Subhadra and Panchalraj come with us." Dau said and i went with jiji.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jiji, what's the point of changing clothes this one I good enough and who changed clothes on Vivah after Swayamvar?" I asked but she didn't listen to me

"I don't want to hear anything from you first you didn't told me you love Panchalraj and now arguing with me over your clothes. No, no, no, today I will not gonna hear your any excuse." She said and start making me get ready.

"Wait! How did you know?" I asked

"What you think i will not notice the way you were looking at him, praying for him to win, I will don't understand these all things." She said

"Yeah, you understand all this, because you also are in love." I said teasingly

"What?! How did you know?" She asked

"What you think i will not notice the way you looks at my Bhrata Arjun the way you blush on every mention of him like you doing now." I said seeing her being red because of blushing.

"Wait what it's not like this achha leave everything we are getting late you should get ready fast." She said, when we heard the door Knock. We turned to see the person, my eyes lit up with happiness.

{ "It's painful to love someone who doesn't love you back, but it's even more painful to let go of them." }