~A little celebration~

First I looked at the hand then the person whom the hand belongs to.

"Aap?" I said in shock as i wasn't expecting to see him not right now or here in the garden.

"Hmm mai, I just saw you coming here so I came behind you. And I want to say something to you" He replied.

"Oh, so" i said

"You umm you did a lot for me i-" before he said further I stopped him.

"Nahin Angaraj please don't you are my bhra- i mean like my bhrata" i said.

"Ok if you say so but then you also have to agree with one thing." He said

"What?" I asked

"Call me bhrata and from now I take a vow that I will always protect you from everything and from now I dedicate my whole life to you." He said which brings tears in my eyes and rolls down on my cheek, he wipes the tear and places his hand on my head as a blessing.

" Dhanyawad Bhrata" I said.

"Hmm now let's go inside or else everyone will search for you." He said and I nodded my head.

We came inside, I had to change my clothes so I went to my room and bhrata Karna went to the dining room.

"Hmm, I can't figure out what to wear."

"Rajkumari Rani Kunti send this for you and said that you wear this at Dinner." Dasi told and give me the dress and jewellery.

"Dhanyawad" I said and went to change.

A smile forms on my lips after seeing my reflection on the mirror, mata's choice is always great, I comb my hair fastly yet gently as I'm already late for Dinner and celebration

I get out of my room and walk or should say run in the corridor of the palace so I can reach quickly but it feels like luck is not on my side today because my dupatta flew from my shoulder to the different corridor where by God blessings there were no soldiers, I ran behind dupatta, a person was coming from the other side the dupatta place (stuck) on his face and being in speed i can't able to stop my feet and bump into him, we both roll on the ground.

"Ahhh" we both said in pain. I was under him, he took the dupatta from his face.

"Oh bhagwan shiv what did I do to get bumped into him" i thought in my mind.

He looked in my eyes with his Mahogany eyes yet shining like a diamond has something that makes me Soo weak in front of him , my breath was getting heavy as he slowly and softly brought his graze on my lips, i softly bit my lower lip in nervousness he licked his lips with nervousness and brings back his graze in my eyes, he stood up from the ground and stretch his hand for me to take which I do, but realising my dupatta is still in his hands, i hurriedly place my one hand on my waist and another on my chest trying to hide myself, he immediately look away and place my dupatta in my hands which i quickly wore.

"Now you can look at me, and i-i'm soo sorry for bumping into you I was running behind my dupatta to catch i-" he cut me off in the middle.

"It's ok Rajkumari" he simply said and went away, leaving me with my half open mouth. I close my mouth and again run for the dinning room as i reached there I found people were talking, eating, joking and totally enjoying themselves. I scanned the whole Room only to find a pair of eyes looking at my Direction but as i got him he looked away "Ashwatthama".

After some time all the men started eating, Dasi serve them the food i also help them to serve. I serve bhrata Bhima two laddu and about to move to give others, but he stops me.

" Lagta hai itne din I'm not here so you forgot ki mai kitna bhojan karta hu." He said, i give him more two laddu but he signed me to give him more so I do this time i give him half from the plate but he took the full plate from my hands and take all laddus only left two, left me regret with my choice of serving them.

"Hmm now you can go" he said, i placed the two laddu in the plate of the person sitting next to him not realising who he is as I'm in my own thoughts of hiding all my laddu that jiji will bring for me from Dwarka tomorrow so i have to hide them from brata.

"Dhanyawad" A husky voice said bringing me out of my own world. I look at the person to find it's Ashwatthama....

I just froze on my place staring him but a cough bring me out of my thoughts. I looked and saw Bhrata Duryodhana who was sitting beside Bhrata Karna, smirking at me, i glared at him and nod my head in front of Ashwatthama as a welcome and immediately walk from there hiding my embarrassment.

I gave Dasi the plate and went for my room and told them to bring my food in my room because everyone is teasing me over that Ashwatthama. I sat on the chair that was placed beside the balcony railing.

There was a knock at my door.

"Bhitar aa jaiye" i ordered.

A dasi came and place the food in front of me on the table. I give her permission to go out and pray to God then start eating my food. After eating i decided to play flute for some time so i did and after getting tired i change into something lite and lay on the bed trying to sleep but when ever I close my eyes the face of Ashwatthama come infront of me, after trying hard i decide to chanting lord Shiva names and it's work after sometime sleep took over me.

{ "Eye contact is the Kiss of shy people."}