Forgive me

We reached the palace, I got down from the chariot, Bhrata Karna and Bhrata Dushasan were both either side of me when, Bhrata Karna said

"let's go"

and took my hand in his hand. I looked at him and then the gate, I took a long deep breath and nodded my head making my way in the palace with slow and heavy steps.

We moved our steps towards the corridor and as soon as we started going inside the royal chamber, bhrata Duryodhan and Ashwatthama came in front of us.

They were looking terrible, especially Ashwatthama, he was looking very troubled, his eyes were red and he was taking deep and long breaths.

"Bhrata Duryodhan hugged me as soon as he saw me, "Where had you gone? Do you know how worried we were? And Mitra Ashwatthama, look at the condition of him, what a mess he has made of himself,........leave all this aside, just tell me whether you are okay or not."

"Bhrata Duryodhana I am all fine." I told with a weak smile.

"Really? You are still alive and safe because Karna saved you." Bhrata Dushasan said again a wrong thing at the wrong time.

I looked at Ashwatthama and Bhrata Duryodhana who looked shocked with the sudden mention.

"What happened there Dushasan." Bhrata Duryodhana asked but before bhrata Dushasan could say anything i interrupted.

"It's nothing bhrata." I said trying to get their mind off of this topic.

"Don't lie to me, Dushasan literally said you was about to die. And I want to know how? Right now and without any excuse." He said making everything clear but when I didn't told anything then he looked at bhrata Karna to tell him what happened.

"When I was searching for Suhani in the forest, I heard some noise, so I ran in that direction and saw a wolf about to attack Suhani, so I injured it with my arrow." Bhrata Karna told not getting in too much detail.

"Oh my....Are you okay does that wolf hurt to somewhere is the baby okay?" Bhrata Duryodhana asked in panicked voice.

"Bhrata relax, I am totally fine so do the baby." I said caressing my stomach. He let out a huff being satisfied that i am alright.

I peeked at Ashwatthama, who got no expressions on his face. He was looking at me with cold eyes and a emotional less face. Making me panic.

"Ashwatthama." I called him but he went from there without saying any word. I walked behind him trying to call him but he didn't listen anything to me just walked away. I feel hard to breathe and about to fall on the ground because of uneasyness but someone caught me from behind. I looked at him and hugged him tightly.

"Bhrata, Ashwatthama didn't talk with me he just went away without saying anything, if he scolds me i gladly tolerate that but his silence......i can't....." I cried in his arms.

"Don't worry everything will be alright, it's just he need sometime." Bhrata Duryodhana said caressing my hair as bhrata Karna tightened his grip on me.

"Let's go to your room, you need some rest." Bhrata Karna said and take me to my room.

We entered the room I looked around in the hope of seeing Ashwatthama but he was not present there. I sit on the bed when bhrata Dushasan said.

"I will bring you some food." He said and went from there. Bhrata Duryodhana and bhrata Karna both sit either side of me. Bhrata Duryodhana wipped the tears off from my face. I sniff and let out a shaky breath.

"Will he never talk to me?" I asked out of sudden making them looked at my face.

"I mean i deserve this. In the first place i should listen to him but it's just i want to go to the temple." I told them putting my head on bhrata Karna's shoulder.

"He will soon talk to you, he can't live his whole life without talking to you. I know him." Bhrata Duryodhana said.

"He always has different ways to express his anger." I said

"He is a bit stupid but you have to tolerate him." Bhrata Karna said making me chuckled, i nodded my head when bhrata Dushasan entered the chamber.

"Hawwww! You all are laughing and talking without me." He said making the most funny face i ever see.

First was bhrata Duryodhana who laugh, then Bhrata Karna and then me. Our laughing enchoing in the chamber. Bhrata Dushasan also started laughing by seeing us all laugh.

We all eat from the same plate like old days when we were kids except bhrata Karna who was not the part of our childhood but now he is part of our family too. I forgot all my problem & tension with them.

After sometime later they take their leave and I also lie on my bed. When again the door open but this time it was Ashwatthama. As soon as I saw him I get off from the bed and rush to him but he about to go out again so i grab his hand to stop him.

"Ashwatthama please listen to me, i  am sorry i should not have go there. Please don't ignore me." I told him but he take my hand off from his and about to go but i again caught his hand and beg to him.

"Please forgive me." I pleased.

He again pushed my hand aside but this time a little harder and went from there without turning back and because of the push i was about to fall on the ground but i grab whatever I feel that can save me and my baby, i make my balance on my feet again taking a deep breath the sudden thought of hitting the ground make my body shiver, what if something happened to my baby.

I let out a scream when I feel pain in my stomach i feel wet down there. My legs shake and I wasn't able to stand for any longer i managed to go towards the direction of the bed but before i can go any near the pain. Got worse and i loose my balance hitting the ground but by my back. My screams getting louder. When the door open and jiji Vamika rushed inside being all panicked as soon she saw me her eyes widened.

"Suhani!" She scream called me. And rushed towards me.

"Oh god your are bleeding." She said, looking me up to down. I was not in the condition to say anything so by trying harder i only managed to saw.

"Please call Ashwatthama."

And everything turned black......

{ “I love the way you make me feel, and I want to spend the rest of my life making you feel the same way.” }