~ Forgiveness ~

I was sleeping when I felt a shake. I open my eyes tiedly and look at the person.

"Bhrata!" I happily called.

"Give me your hand" he said and i obey.

I get down from the Palanquin and look around.

"We reached?" I ask

"Hmm tum soti raho" said Dushala jiji in tone I made a pout and looked at bhrata Arjun innocently at which he laughed.

"Ok ok now come inside by the way you are smelling" he said making a face i slap his arm lightly and Strom my legs and went inside leaving him behind. He grab my hand from behind and stop me.

"Ok ok sorry and i don't want to say umm but you are looking beautiful today" he said again making a face.

I shook my head knowing he will never change. A chuckle left from my mouth we went inside.

"Let's eat dinner you must be hungry." Said Bhrata Arjun.

"Nahi Bhrata I'm really tired I just need to relax want to sleep." I said Yawning

"Nahi first eat something. I will send dinner in your room." He said and place a hand on my head. I nod, he show me my room and went away.

"Wow the view is soo beautiful." I said standing in my balcony. I stood at the railing and looked at the view the wind was touching my face making me close my eyes, my hair floting with the wind. The weather was heavenly beautiful the sky full of stars and bits of clouds making it look more than beautiful.

 The weather was heavenly beautiful the sky full of stars and bits of clouds making it look more than beautiful

A heard a knock on my door.

"Come in" I said expecting the Dasi with dinner but to my surprise I feel a behind someone me staring me. I was about to turn but his voice stops me.

"I'm sorry" he said making my eyes wide, i recognise the voice it's belongs to Ashwatthama.

I turn back with a jerk making my leg twist. I was about to fall but he grabbed my hand making me stop from falling i stood straight and look down nervousness took over me I look at his hand which is still holding mine i try to take my hand out of his grip but he was stronger than me, i slowly look up at his face he was looking at me without blinking I called him.

"Panchalraj" he blink and look away.

"My hand" i said making him realise, he release my hand. The atmosphere of the room becomes awkward.

"I don't have any personal issue with your bhratas but-but" he hesitate to complete his sentence so I cut him off and said.

"Mamashree Shakuni told you something about them, right?" I asked turning my back towards him and looking at the sky. I can feel his stare at my back.

"I can't tell you anything, i-" he was saying but cut off by a Knock on the door.

"Come in" I said and turn at the door I look at Ashwatthama then the door.

"Rajkumari your dinner" said a dasi with food in her hand.

"Place it here" I said looking at the table beside a chair. She place the food.

"You can go now" I said to her and she obey.

"I think, I get my answer I'm wrong in your eyes and I can't change able to change that." Ashwatthama said and went from there without turning back, before he could get out of the room I asked.

"Why do you care so much for my forgiveness?"

He stand for few seconds then without turning back or giving answer. I look down then at my dinner, I don't feel like eating but I can't ignore bhrata Arjun's orders, i close my eyes and chant the name of Lord Shiva then eat dinner. After sometime i read a book that based on a great King.

"Rajkumari, sorry for distributing you but it's already mid night if you want I can blow these diyas." She asked looking down in respect.

"Yes you can, thanks" I said and close the book and place it on it's place. I change my clothes into a light dress and remove heavy jewellery.

I lay down on my bed and close my eyes but the face of Ashwatthama was coming in front of me after trying to sleep for few minutes but nothing is helping so I get up and decide to go down in the garden

I lay down on my bed and close my eyes but the face of Ashwatthama was coming in front of me after trying to sleep for few minutes but nothing is helping so I get up and decide to go down in the garden. I get out from my room and went for garden after walking in corridors for few minutes i realised that I'm lost, and by luck i reached in a dark corridor there are no soldiers dim light of diyas are coming from another corridor. The only sound I can hear was my payal, i stop at the corner of the corridor about to enter in another corridor when a someone grab me by my arm and pin me on the wall I was about to shout but he place his hand on my mouth. I try hard to get out from his grip but he was stronger than me. As it's dark I can't see his face.

{ "Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies." }