RUKMINI

"what's your intention? Why are you looking at us like this." I asked not wanting what happened with Bhrata Arjun will happen with me.

"Chinta mat Karo main tumhe ladka nhi banaunga." He said laughing.

"You and your Brihannala jiji go in the Rajkumari's room with this" he said showing us a matki.

"What is in this?" Asked Bhrata Arjun

"My favourite Makhan" said Kahna

"You want us to eat this?" I asked

"Uff u both behen - Bhai asks a lot of questions." He said dramatically.

"Come with me I will directly show you" kahna said, kahna was dressed up like a gwala, bhrata Arjun dressed up like a girl and I wore a peacock design simple and plain lehenga I do pallu so no one can see my face.

We enter in the palace and Kahna stops us.

"What?" Bhrata asked

"You see there that's Rukmi, Rukmini's Jyestha bhrata." He told and we listen carefully.

"And?" I ask

"Let's asks him where is the room of Rukmini." He said making us shock

"What are you doing madhav he will find out who you really are." Said Bhrata Arjun and I nod

"Vastav mei main kon hu ye tum bhi kaha Jaan paye ho Parth." Said Kahna and went from there with matki. Leaving bhrata Arjun behind confused and dumb seeing his face laughter came out of my mouth he shoot me a glare i stop my laugh and run behind Krishna.

"Yuvraj, maharishi Durvasa sent this parshad for Var-vadhu as ashirwad because he is not able to come here due to some reason." Kahna said to Rukmi

He was about to touch the matki making my eyes wide but kahna stops him.

"You can't touch this yuvraj only Var-vadhu can do, if you permit then my Sisters can go and give this to Rajkumari." Krishna said looking at us Rukmini nod his head.

We passed him a smile and went from there suddenly then I remembered I covered my face with a pallu so why did I pass him a smile, i shook my head on this stupid thought when Kahna burst into a laugh while looking me. I eye him.

"What?" I asked him

"You are so stupid." He said

"Youuu" before I can say any further bhrata stop us and ask kahna.

"Madhav now what next?" He asked

"Like what I say you and Suhani both go and bring her to the Devi Parvati mandir which is out of this place I will wait for Rukmini there.

"But first let me eat some makhan." He said and open the matki and start eating makhan Alone this is not fair so i stop him.

"Wait you can't eat all makhan alone." I said in which he replied cleverly.

"What do you mean I'm the Var after all."

"Ha-ha very nice but i will be the one who will bring your Vadhu, soo" I said

"Uhmm uhmm" bhrata cough.

" I mean we will bring your Vadhu soo share with us." I said passing a fake smile to Bhrata Arjun.

"But- hfff fine you can have BUT little bit only." He strictly said and i show him my tounge.

We share the Makhan with each other then start our mission.

"Bhrata hold this matki." I said passing him the matki which I was holding from a while.

"You eat a lot of makhan and even can't hold a matki." He make fun of me. Before we argue further we heard some noise form the front room which i guessed was Rukmini's room. I and bhrata nod at each other then walk there. We say Rukmi in the Rukmini's room arguing with her who was chanting Krishna's name. Then Rukmi push Rukmini jiji on the ground seeing this i open my mouth in shock but she fall on the bed and look in front of her at Krishna's photo which i guess she make. A warm smile form on my lips seeing the love in her heart for Kahna.
Rukmi look at us and went out of the room.

"Devi Rukmini." Said Bhrata trying to talk in female voice. To be honest this situation is not in which i should laugh but bhrata actions will make me laugh.

"Aap?" She asked looking at me and bhrata.

"Jii main Ahhh" bhrata again start in his so called female voice but i lightly puch him in the stomach with my elbow and take off the pallu.

"We don't have time to waste bhrata Kahna is waiting for us." I told him on which he nod while rubbing his stomach.

"Who are you? You don't look like dasi." She asked but i only pass her a smile.

"I will tell you everything but not now Kahna is waiting for you in Mata Parvati's temple just come with us." I said taking her hand in mine. But Bhrata stopped me and started talking in his real voice.

"Devi Rukmini you write a letter to my Bhrata Krishna and said that you will wait for him in Mata Parvati's temple but you are still here-" i cut him off

"Chalna nhi hai?"

We start moving out of the room but out of nowhere Rukmi stopped us in hurry i forget to put my pallu and he see my face and ask.

"Who are you? You don't look like a normal kanya?" He said seeing my face well of course I have divine glow because I'm a Ansh of Mata Parvati. I look at Bhrata in nervousness who fast do my pallu again.

"Aap ka kya arth hai ki meri behen kanya nhi hai." Said Bhrata in Brihannala voice.

"Nahi parantu-" bhrata cut him off

"Kintu-parantu kuch bhi nhi sunna ab samne se hatiye or Hume Jane dijiye. Bhrata said making me impressed.

We almost got out from that room but That Rukmi again stopped us.

"What he want from us now???" I whisper.

"How do I know?" Bhrata whisper back but i didn't asked him. I don't know what's going on here???

"Where are you taking Rukmini?" He asked his every question making me feel nervous like hell. I swear if this pallu was not stoping my view or bhrata with me I don't have enough confidence to talk with him.

"Th-the parshad Maharishi Durvasa said to give this parshad only in Mata Parvati's temple." Bhrata said saving us.

"Rukmini will not going out of this Palace not before her marriage." He said in a cold voice.

At this point I got to know this will not be easy.

{ "The only thing we have to fear is fear itself." }