Krishna will Decide

"ASHWATTHAMA!" I scream his name as he just literally threw the clothes of the baby on my face because the baby pooped in his clothes.

"It's not my fault, they were smelling..." He said making a eww face.

"Seriously! I give you a single job of changing the clothes of the baby and you didn't even do that. I need to get ready for the naamkarann or else I myself do this." I told him while picking a good dress for the function.

"Why are we not just called a Dasi?" He asked with an annoyed face.

"How many times do i have to tell you? I want you to do this all because these little things is the best thing of parenthood." I told him while finally picking a dress.

"Hmm, fine." He let out a huff and again started doing his work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV~

In the Raj Sabha everyone was present with excitement in their heart. When the guest started arriving.

"Aree, where is my perpota?" A voice asked grabbing the attention of Pandavas.

"Pranipaat, Pitamaha." They greet the elder.

"Yashasvibhawa Putro." Pitamaha blessed them.

"Where is Suhani?" Pitamaha Asked for his granddaughter.

"She is getting ready so do Ashwatthama." Arjun told.

They start their little conversation on the other side the people from different Kingdoms start coming. The function was kind of big and why not it is the first naamkaran of baby in Kauravas and Pandavas.

The hall become all silent when Panchalraj entered with Maharani with baby in her hands.

SUHANI POV~

As soon as we arrived the whole atmosphere became quiet, everyone's eyes were on my son, there was a smile on everyone's face, why wouldn't it be, my Putra is so cute, he wins everyone's heart with his one smile.My gaze fell on my son who was looking at everyone very attentively with his big eyes.

We sat at our seats and everyone else also sat at their seats.When Maharishi asked to start naamkaran.

"no we can't start now" I said, everyone looked at me with confused face.

"Why? What happened?" Ashwatthama asked with concerned.

"Kahna and Dau is not arrive yet." I told him. "Hey Krishn kaha rehe Gaye tum ab seeghrh hi aa jao." I said in my mind when the Trumpet and Drums start playing and a two extraordinary person entered in the Raj sabha.

They has brightest smile on his face. They grab everyone's attention and received greetings from everyone.

Kahna straight come towards me with a huge smile and pure love in his eyes. He first looked at me and place his hand on my head as a blessing and then the baby who giggle while looking at Kahna. Kahna laugh a little and take the baby in his arms.

The function start after sometime and i. The whole Function Kahna and Dau has the baby. They were playing with him making my heart melt.

"Ab aap apne putra ka naam rakhiye." The maharishi said.

Everyone start telling name and after few minutes the war started that who will decide the name of what name will be final. I sigh at the seen in front of me and shook my head when my eyes land on my putra and Kahna they both were lost in their own world and playing with some giggles and laugh.

"I think as Suhani is the one who carry him for months so she has more rights to do the Naamkarann of the baby." Ashwatthama said while staring at me with a soft voice making my heart beat faster.

"Ishh Suhani now it been years stop getting flustered by him." I scold myself in my mind.

"I think Putra Ashwatthama is right. What you say Guru Dronacharya?" Pitamaha said while asking Pitashree.

"It will be great if my Putri will do the Naamkarann." As they all agreed and looked at me. But I feel there is still someone to do the Naamkarann of my baby.

"Pitamaha, Pitashree, Ashwatthama, I am soo blessed that you choose me but I want someone else to do the Naamkarann of the baby someone with the same and pure heart like a child." They looked at me confused when I give them a huge smile and point at Kahna who was swinging the baby in his arms and being all baby himself.

They all giggle and nodded there head when Subhadra jiji spoke.

"Bhrata Shree Krishna are you even present here?" She said making Kahna coming out of his own world.

"Wait what?" Kahna asked being confused or to say acting of being confused because he knows everything.

"Arthaat Kahna, Suhani chooses you for the Naamkarann of the baby." Dau said

"Really?" Kahna said acting of being suprised. I giggled at his cute act.

"Jii. And I also want that when he grew up you will be his guru. I know Pitashree is a greatest guru but as being a Grandfather now I don't think he will even going to scold him." I said and Pitashree laughed hard at my mention and nodded his head.

"Awashya I can't afterall he my only grandson." Pitashree said

"Hmm madhav and you are skilled in every weapon." Bhrata Arjun said

"And bhrata Dau has to teach him gada." I said while looking at Dau who was smiling and nodded his head.

"Panchal Raj the muhurat will get end please give the baby a name." The

"Hawww Ashwatthama, very bad you should not delay the Muhurat." I said to Ashwatthama who looked at me with wide eyes being shocked.

"Wait! what? But I didn't do anything-" he tried to clear his name that i put but cut off by bhrata Duryodhana.

"Chalo chalo chalo we are getting late." Bhrata said

"Yes yes Jyestha." Bhrata Dushasan said as we all take our place Ashwatthama was still standing trying to speak when Pitashree called him

"You don't want to sit? Or you like us to get late and the muhurat will end." Pitashree scold him, he glup and sit beside me giving me a glare i bite my lips trying hard to suppress my laughter.

"Please name the child." Maharishi said

When Kahna think for a while and a soft smile caught his lips.

"His name will be......."

{ Any suggestion for the name then comment below.}

I have two names in my head.

1. Rudra

2. Kartikey