~Rudra~

"RUDRA" Krishna said. Smiles were captured on all the faces that were present in the Naamkarann.

"Wah! What a beautiful name." People start praising the name.

I grabbed Ashwatthama's hand in mine, he looked at me with a smile on his lips. He takes my hand to his lips and kisses it.

"From today the Rajkumar of Panchal is Named as Rudra." The maharishi announced.

The celebration went on till the night, Rudra was sleeping in the paalki as I was with Dushala jiji talking about some random topic as we meet after a long decade.

Everything felt soo right like this is all I want my all Bhratas were enjoying with each other team up with each other, like Bhrata Bhima and bhrata Duryodhana team up to tease bhrata Dushasan and Bhrata Nakul as they both were whining complaining Jyestha and the other were laughing at the cute bickering.

I don't realise when a tear falls on my cheek, when a hand wipes it off. I flinched a bit but soon calmed as i saw the person.

"Putri, Sometimes when good times come, the heart gets a lot of peace. I have seen my family falling apart all my life, but since you were born, I got a ray of hope. I felt that maybe nothing is wrong yet. You are my hope bank and have come into this world and now I feel that somewhere I was right." Pitamaha said while having wetness in his eyes.

"These brothers of yours cannot tolerate each other at all, but when you are with them, they forget their enmity and this child, this child has come into our lives as a blessing from God, see, with his arrival there is happiness all around." Kakashree said he also got wet eyes like Pitamaha. I sniff and hug Pitamaha and kakashree trying my best not to cry. They both put their hands on my head with a lot of blessings which i really need from them.

"I promise I will do anything for my family." I whispered while closing my eyes and let the tear fall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Indraprastha ~

It's been a year since Rudra entered our life. Now as per order of Pitashree and Mata Shree me and Ashwatthama came to Indraprastha while leaving Rudra with them as the Rajsuya yagya was happening.

The palace was soo mayavi yet beautiful each and every part of this palace has its own speciality.

"Ready?" Draupadi jiji asked while coming from the behind.

"Yeah, just let me put some Jewellery on her."Subhadra jiji said as she was getting me ready. Well the thing is I am getting pampered by my bhabhishrees.

 Well the thing is I am getting pampered by my bhabhishrees

"Wow! She is looking soo pretty. I must say Panchal Raj is going to faint by seeing your beauty." Draupadi jiji said while putting the kala tika behind my earlobe like Subhadra jiji.

"I am looking beautiful because jiji got me ready." I said, will kiss Subhadra jiji's cheek. Jiji blushed and looked down, i looked at Draupadi jiji and we both started laughing at Jiji's cuteness.

"Oh god! You two stop teasing me or I will complain to Jyestha." Jiji said with a pout, we chuckled and took her in the group hug.

"My bhabhishrees are the best." I said with a huge smile on my lips.

"Acha acha now enough we are going to get late. Let's go now." Draupadi jiji said while breaking the hug. As we made our way to the Raj sabha. Everything looks soo beautiful and perfect there as everyone was already presented in Raj sabha, Draupadi jiji goes to Jyestha and i and Subhadra jiji made our way to mata and Rajmata.

When I felt a graze on me i thought it was Ashwatthama but to my surprise it wasn't his because he was busy with talking with Bhrata Duryodhana, Dushasan and Karna. It was Shishupal he was checking me up and down with a nasty look on his face.

I feel soo uncomfortable by this, i try to ignore him but I feel like I don't want to be here anymore. I start covering the little bare part off my body with the Dupatta.

Everyone's attention went on our front as When the Rajsuya yagya started after all the rituals Jyestha declared as the Chakrawati Samrat and Draupadi jiji Samragi of the Aryawrat. I feel happy for them but I feel more happy and safe when I don't feel that Shisupal dirty eyes roaming on my whole body. My thoughts broke when Jyestha got up from his Singhasan.

"Vashudev, do accept the 'prathamarghya' being offered to you. Sahadev, cleanse the feet of Vasudev and demonstrate the dedication of us brothers towards him." Jyestha said with Politeness and Kindness in his voice like always.

Bhrata Sahadev nodded his head. As he cleared the feet of Kahna, jiji performed Aarti and in the last Jyestha About to do the Dudh Abishek of Kahna but stopped by a sudden demoness voice.

"Stop, Samrath Yudhishthir!" Shisupal said getting up from his seat.

"So many great kings have displayed their dedication to you. By choosing a deceitful and cunning cowherd to offer the 'prathamarghya' you cannot insult us. Our supreme Samrath being under the Authority of a fool is not something we accept, Maharaj Yudhishthir!" Sishupal Insults Kahna with whatever coming in his mouth making my blood boil.

Jyestha tried to make him understand and the environment calm but Sishupal didn't listen anything and insults kahna more and more. I grab Jiji's hand in mine. While a tear flowed down on my cheek I wiped the tear away and looked at Ashwatthama who was also looking unpleasant by the words of Sishupal.

He lost his mind and start insults everyone literally every member of my family. He insult Bhrata Bhima, Hidimba jiji, Jyestha, Bhrata Arjun even Pitashree. He started insulting Pitamaha, he cross his every limit when he bringed Radha jiji in all this. I know how sensitive topic is it for Kahna i looked at Kahna who got tears in his eyes at the name of Radha jiji at that time i lost my temper.

"Yuvraj Shishupal, agar aap Devi Radha Ko beech Mai na laye to jyada ucchit hoga." I told him with a firm voice. He looked at me with his Nasty look and laugh while looking at me up to down. I looked away from him with disgust when my graze landed on Ashwatthama whose knuckle were got white how much he is Trying to control his anger. When Kahna Spoke.

"Shishupal don't forget i only promise your mother for your hundred deeds only." Shishupal gives his creepy smirk at kahna but before he can speak Draupadi jiji speak up.

"Please stop here Yuvraj Sishupal doesn't create a mess that you can't clean."

"Oh right how can you see your Sakha getting insulted after all we all know what is the relation between you and This Gwala. Must Draupadi had told her incapable husbands that you should be given the greatest of honours." He said and start laughing like a crazy person but after few minutes later he stop and again speak.

"It was absolutely useless for me to come here.....if..." He stop in the middle and looked at me with dirty look his eyes first landed on my lips and then slowly started to getting down towards my chest. I feel so humiliated by his such act, when......

{ "I wonder why you feel comfortable saying that to me." }