Guru Dakshina

The next day after doing the worship of lord Shiva I went in the Kitchen because I was really hungry, as i entered I saw bhrata Bhima there with brata Arjun and Nakul eating kheer, I go to them.

"Bhrata! How can you leave me out, I'm also hungry" I said with a pout.

"Ohhhoohooohoo, who is saying you even didn't meet us properly and now getting angry on us." Bhrata Nakul said.

Well this is true I didn't talk properly with them yesterday because of that Ashwatthama, a Snap happen infront of my eyes I look up at bhrata Arjun.

"Hmm?" I question.

"In whom thoughts you got lost. Hmm" he asked.

"I-I umm" i bit my lower lip in nervousness.

"Bhrata Arjun don't you know our sister have someone in her heart." Bhrata Nakul said teasingly.

"And who is that person" i asked

"Ashwatthama" a voice said from my behind i turn around to see Jyestha and bhrata Sahadev.

"What?" I literally shout loudly making the dasi who were working at kitchen look at me.

"Shhh dhire bolo divaro ke bhi kaan hote hain" said brata Bhima who was eating laddu now.

"Who told you this, that Ashwatthama?" I questioned

"Nahin, no one told us because everyone is talking about this saying that how you and Ashwatthama were looking at each other in rang bhoomi sparing glance at eachother." Said Bhrata Nakul

"Hmm and we also see last night at dinner how were you looking at him and after you gone from there Ashwatthama also became too silent and lost in his own world." Said Bhrata Sahadev

"It's not my problem if he were become silent and lost in his own world and I were not staring him it's just people make rumours about us an-and i umm I don't like Ash-Ashswatthama." I said defending myself.

Everyone still looking at me suspiciously.

"Jyestha you trust me right?" I asked and hugged him he placed his hand on my shoulder and other on my head.

"Hmm, I do but If you like him or anyone else now or in the future don't hesitate to tell us okay." He calmly and softly said at which I nod.

Just like this we six talk, eat and tease eachother sitting on the floor of the kitchen. After all this Masti bhratas has to go in the Raj sabha so do i as Tatshree want me their.

I enter there with my Five bhratas. i look around see Guru Dronacharya and
Ashwatthama who was already looking at me i don't make any kind of i contact and look around not wanting anyone to take this in a wrong way. I look and smile at bhrata Karna who gladly smile back.

"Putri" said Tatshree making me look at him.

"Jii Tatshree?" I asked

"Vasudev wants to meet you, he sent a special letter for you to also go to Dwarka with Rajkumari Subhadra." Tatshree said and i excitedly said.

"Of course Tatshree, I will go to Dwarka with jiji, " he nod

"Tatshree can i leave." I asked as everyone knows here that i don't like being in Raj sabha.

"you can take your leave" he said with a polite smile.

"Jii Tatshree" I said and turn around before going i give a last glance at bhratas, mata and then Ashwatthama who was already looking at me with a smile? Why?.... I ask myself.

As I was walking in the corridor, i thought about Ashwatthama why were he smiling at me today guru Dronacharya ask for his Guru Dakshina what he asked for my hand for his son what will I do then? I mean he is not that bad looking but what he did in the Rang bhoomi was unforgiving, the battle in my mind stopped when I felt a presence behind me, I turned around and looked at the person with wide eyes.

"Jiji!" I said suprisingly.

"Hmm, mai" she replied and take me in a tight hug.

"Jiji, i can't breath" I told in a whisper.

"Oh sorry i got soo excited to see you after a long time." She said while I was taking long breath.

" Yaa I also miss you soo much." I said, suddenly then i remember about the letter Kahana send for me.

"Jiji do you know anything why Kahana asking for me to come to Dwarka?" I questioned

"You know right no one can understand Bhrata's Lila." She said at which I nody head.

"Hmm, you are right i-" before I say any further, Jiji Dushala come running to us.

"Jiji, what happen?" I asked, she took a long breath and told

"Guru Dronacharya ask for guru Dakshina and you know what he ask for" she said making me tense.

"Dushala, batao mere dil ki gati badh Rahi hai" Subhadra jiji said and I nod not wanting what i thought got real

"As today the Yuvraj of Hastinapur were going to be declared but a Little argument happened between Kauravas and Pandavas as being the eldest son of Maharaj, Jyestha asked himself for being the Yuvraj but as being the eldest in all of the Rajkumar of Hastinapur its Bhrata Yudhishthir' right and out of nowhere Guru Dronacharya asked his Guru Dakshina and said who will win the battle with Maharaj Draupad will be the Yuvraj of Hastinapur."

"But this is wrong" said Subhadra jiji.

I was standing there being froze, how can bhratas argue for a tag of yuvraj and what's wrong with Guru Dronacharya why he want my bhratas to fight with Maharaj Draupad by Asking for guru Dakshina he divided my bhratas into two teams of Kauravas and Pandavas. I need to talk with Bhrata Duryodhana. Yes, I need to. I run from there to find brata Duryodhana, Dushala jiji and subhadra jiji calling me from behind but i didn't stop.

*MIGHTY WARRIOR*On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara