Karna saves me

I slowly opened my eyes and realised that I had fallen asleep while sitting. It was night now and I was still stuck in this forest.

"Hey Mahadev, please show me a way to get out of this forest." I prayed to Mahadev.

I got up from the ground and looked around in the hope that I might see someone but all my hopes were dashed when I could not see anyone. My eyes became blurred with tears. Right now I just have to go to Ashwatthama. He must be worried about me and must be looking for me.

I placed my hand on my stomach and caressed it.

"Child, don't worry at all because your father will soon find us and take us away from here." I sighed and wiped the tears from my cheeks.

When I heard a sound from the bushes, I moved a little away from the bushes and suddenly a wolf came out from there. I put my hand on my mouth so that I could not scream because if I screamed then he would attack me. But it all go in vanish when the Wolf looked at me with his Shiny eyes, I gasap seeing his sharp teeth when he hiss at me.

I cautiously stepped back but he started coming towards me and I kept stepping back until I hit a tree.

"Oh no no no no no, what will I do now. I don't want to die like this or my baby, my baby don't even see this world." I mumbled to myself, my whole body was shaking with the thought of that wolf will kill my Baby I hug my bump and tightly closed my eyes when the Wolf about to jump at me ready to kill me.

"AHHHHHHHHHH" a loud scream left from my mouth in the fear.

My lips were tumbling, I was ready to feel the pain of that wolf bit but that never happened in fact I heard a whining sound of that wolf. I quickly open my eyes but my eyes get wide with the view that was in front of me.

"You okay?"

"Bhrata Karna?" I said in shocked, he looked at me with a bit redness and numb eyes. He immediately took me in his embrace and stroke my hair making my tumbling body calm. I sniff on his chest while tears are still making their way down on my cheek.

"You okay?" He again asked but this time his voice come like almost a whisper. I nodded my head still in the shock of what happened.

"You-You scared me not only me but all of us. You know how much worried i, Duryodhana, Dushasan and Ashwatthama were. And moreover what if something happened to you or the baby then how would Ashwatthama or any of us live?" You should not be this much careless." He scold me, and i know i deserve this it's all my fault. I should have been listened to Ashwatthama.

"Sorry...." I Apologise, but his grip on me got more tight he placed his face on my shoulder, I feel wet on my shoulder when I realised he is crying.

"Bhrata." I softly called him breaking the hug he looked at me with a tear rolling down from his eyes. I wiped it away and shook my head telling him not to cry because if i open my mouth i will must brust in tears which I don't want.

There was a pause when he told me.

"Let's go everyone is worried for you especially Ashwatthama he looked terrible without you being there. That's why Me and Dushasan come to look for you and leave Duryodhana with Ashwatthama because he was not in the condition to look for you." Bhrata Karna said and started moving taking my hand in his but i didn't move from my place the thought of seeing Ashwatthama again is meant everything to me but the second thought that he will be super mad at me making my body Shiver. How will I face him.

"What happened? Chalo." Bhrata said.

"I-I can't, I can't face Ashwatthama, he must be Angry on me." I said while shooking my head.

"Don't worry he will not, now let's go." He said taking me with him when we meet Bhrata Dushasan at the Chariot waiting for us as soon he saw me he hugged me tightly yet carefully not hurting me bump.

"Where was your? You know how tensed we got when we Got to know you got lost. Thank God we decided to visit you today or else god knows what could have happened today." He said worriedly but sigh in relief in the last.

"Now let's go she must be tired and  Duryodhana and Ashwatthama are waiting for us in the Palace." Bhrata Karna told making me carefully sitting in the Chariot with Bhrata Dushasan who took my hand in his trying to calming me. And bhrata Karna himself ride on the horse.

Our every step is taking our closer to the palace, making my chest raising and falling with the fear of facing everyone.

"He will must hate me now for making his baby's life in risk." This line Ring in my head like a bell.

"Don't worry it will be all alright." Bhrata Dushasan said placing his hand on my head, i place my head on his shoulder and close my eyes.

"I wish it too....."

{ "Sometimes some situations make you scared of facing your own families with the thought of they might hate you for your deed." }