Pregnancy Time

I start to get conscious when the light comes in the contract with my face. My sleep broke and i slowly opened my eyes observing the surroundings when I realised Ashwatthama was not laying beside me anymore so I also got up carefully and decided to go back downstairs at the mandap maybe others are still present there.

As i reached down carefully, i looked at the mandap and everyone was still there. But they were not alone bhrata and jiji also presented there. I felt so happy to see them there yet scared of the fact that everything is not normal now. I slowly make my way to them without anyone notice me I stand beside Kahna and grabbed his hand.

"Kahna what are they doing here? What if -" I whispered to him but he cut me off in the middle

"Don't worry nothing is gonna happen. Just enjoy your Bhrata Arjun's wedding." He said with a bright smile

I raise my eyebrows in confusion but immediately understand what he means, he already handled everything.

A huge smile formed on my lips I looked around to find Ashwatthama who was taking with Bhrata Duryodhana more likely calming him. I pout with the thought of right now I can't go to him. But my thoughts broke when someone hugs me not tightly but not loosely as well.

"Jiji." I said.

"Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Suhani today I am able to marry my love only because of you and Bhratashree." Jiji said, I feel wet on my shoulder. A smile form on my lips i caress Jiji's back.

"Hey, look at me firstly you can't thank me because you are older than me and secondly I did this because i know how it's feel with the thought of can't marrying the person you love." I said giving a glance at Ashwatthama then back to jiji.

"Now go and do the rituals of wedding and make my bhrata Arjun completely yours." I said as she nodded and walk to bhrata and then the rituals started and they both got married with the blessings of elders. I watch all this with hand in hand with Ashwatthama.

After sometime later Bhrata prasthan for Indraprastha and Tatshree and everyone also prasthan for Hastinapur but as we also about to Prasthan for Panchal but Bhabhishree Rukmini and Revati stops us by saying if that Subhadra jiji just went and if I also go then the palace will be so lonely before i can refuse or say something Kahna and Dau also join them and i looked at Ashwatthama who was looking at me already. He nod his head.

"Okay fine, but only for few days because after that i only want to spend my pregnancy time with Ashwatthama." I said with a shy smile.

"Ohhhooo, don't worry we will going to give you both full privacy here as well." Kahna tease me.

"Dauuuu, see him he is teasing me." I whine to dau complaining about Kahna who also whine when Revti Bhabhi twist his ear.

"Ahh ahh ahh, bhabhishree it's hurting ahhh." He yelp in pain

"Hmm, you should think before teasing my Suhani." She said twisting his ear more. I press my lips trying my best not to laugh but when I see his face i can't able to control it anymore and brust out laughing everyone joined me as well while laughing my eyes land on Ashwatthama who was looking at me with soo much love in his eyes, his eyes are shining like stars. My heart melted seeing him looking at me with that look I stare back at him with same love but our eyes contact broke when Kahna again tease me and i slap his chest with a angry pout on my lips. He rub where i hit and show me his tongue which i gladly return.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~"As these days have passed, I am now in my nine months now but It still feels like i just told by Ashwatthama that I am pregnant, and everyone in these nine months shower too much love and care on me like matashree and Pitashree usually vist us and matashree stays for days with me, in indraprastha everyone write me letters and vist me as they totally refused me to go out of the palace and something like this is also happening with Hastinapur bhrata usually use to visit me special bhrata Duryodhana with Bhrata Karna and Bhrata Dushasan. In these months i felt so lucky to have a most loveable family I got soo much love from my bhabhi shrees, jiji Dushala and my matas.

But the love and care Ashwatthama gives me even the thought of that make my heart melt. He is the best Husband I can ever have. Seriously he takes care of me with everything, he takes care of my mood swings, my every little happiness without saying a word he fulfills my every demand, I felt so lucky to have him in my life."~

"Uff Suhani, you need to rest now please close your Diary and lay here with me, i can't able to sleep." Ashwatthama whined and i chuckled as during pregnancy time I feel like I need to store all this memories in somewhere so i decided to write a dairy about my pregnancy time which maybe in the future my baby will also can read.

"Okay, my little baby." I said kissing his forehead and gently lay beside him.

He kiss my cheek and placed my head on his chest and cares my stomach.

"My little Rajkumari or Rajkumar come out fast I can't able to wait anymore." He said and kiss my forehead. A smile which is already on my lips gets wider.

"He or she will soon." I said closing my eyes

"Good night, love." He wish

"Good night." I wish back and fall in my dream world.....

{ "I wish you to know you have been the last dream of my soul." }