~Hidimba~

After sometime of talking and joking around we decided to rest for sometime then move. Bhrata Arjun and Jyestha decide to watch over and asked rest of us to sleep this time i was between Bhrata Sahadev and Ashwatthama who was facing me while sleeping cutely and all this happen because bhrata Bhima was sleeping beside the girl. Sleep was about to took over me when I feel hand on my waist. I open my eyes and place my hand on top of it then look at the person who's hand it is. It's Ashwatthama's he was hugging my waist making my heart pound, my breath hitched and my face heat up. I tried to take his hand off but he hugged me more tightly, a smile forming on my face, when I feel someone coming toward us I quickly close my eyes, When I feel his hand was removed from over me.

"I know you are not sleeping you can open your eyes." I let out a sigh and look at Bhrata Arjun, he always caught me. I smile at him and stood up because I'm not sleepy anymore.

"So, as always you caught me." I said walking with him to Jyestha who was also coming toward us.

"What happen?" Jyestha asked

"Nothing more just Ashwatthama hugging our sister on which she was looking like a tomato." He said playfully i pinched him on which he jumped, I pass him a glare.

"It's not like this, okay. He was just out of his sense. That's why he placed his hand on my waist.

"Yeah-yeah, sure." He said before i can do anything Jyestha said.

"Where is that girl?" He said looking at where she was sleeping.

Me and bhrata turned only to find a empty place, we looked around but she was nowhere.

"I am going to find her. You stay here." Said Bhrata Arjun and about to go when I stopped him.

"Wait i am coming with you." I said

"No! you wait here." He said but i protest.

"Nahi Bhrata! I want to. Please." Before he can more argue Jyestha said

"If she wants them take her Arjun." I pass him a smile and went with Bhrata.

I was behind bhrata Arjun who was holding my hand in his.

"Shh stop." He said I look at him being confused because I can't able to see anyone here.

"See there the king of ogres hiding behind that wall." He told whispering, I look at the direction.

"Let's go back we see what we want to." He said i didn't asked further and move back with him.

"What happen Arjun?" Asked Jyestha

"We see the face of the king of ogres, Hidimb." He said in a calming tone which I don't know coming from where?

"And you are not shocked. You know i am getting suspicious on that girl she doesn't even told her name yet. I am getting feeling that she is also related to this ogres stuff." I said looking at Jyestha and bhrata Arjun.

"Hmmm because she is a Ogre." Jyestha said with a cool voice.

"Then why are we not telling others." I Said on which they both smile looking at each other then me.

"Because we are waiting for the right time." Said Bhrata Arjun on which I nodded when my graze fell on the place where the ogre girl was sleeping, she was laying there.

"Bhrata look." I said grabbing their attention. They look at the direction where I was pointing at then eachother and again pass a smile.

After some time later everyone woke up and we decided to move from here so we start walking when after sometime later we saw a ray of light, when Bhrata Bhima said

"There must be a village. We should go there." I look at the girl she was looking in tension. I look at bhrata Arjun, he also look at me.

"I guess bhrata Bhima is right. We shall go there." He said and we start to move towards there when the girl stops us.

"Wait, we shall not go there, that must be the village of ogres. Let's go back, come on." She said and turn around but stop as she saw Jyestha in front of her.

"Why are you taking us back when you put too much effort into taking us here." Jyestha said

"What is Yudhishthir saying?" Ask Ashwatthama. I look at him then bhrata Bhima as he asked.

"She take us here? How?"

"She is an Ogre Bhrata Bhima, an ogre." I said making all of them shocked except Jyestha and bhrata Arjun.

"What! You are an ogre?" Bhrata Bhima asked feeling betrayed.

After sometime of thinking she nodded her head and show us her real form. We all gasp, then she transferred back to her human form.

"Why?" That was the only question bhrata Bhima asked with making eye contact with her, telling her to trust him to tell everything as she was looking terrified.

{ “Trust takes years to build, seconds to break, and forever to repair.” }