Chapter 1:- Story Begins

"It was supposed to be a happy ending," she exclaimed. Everyone around her were looking at her angrily. Natasha can't you see that we are sitting in a library, why the hell are you shouting her sister said.

Natasha paused and looked here and there and got aware of the environment. She apologised to everyone for shouting. I am sorry Roohi dii but this story...

Suddenly they heard a mysterious man saying that life is unpredictable you should cherish every moment possible with your loved ones. Once they are gone they will never be back.

Roohi nodded in agreement, her eyes reflecting a hint of melancholy. "Absolutely, we should treasure every moment with our loved ones. It's important not to be so reliant on someone that you feel lost without them, for life's journey is meant to be embraced independently," she added thoughtfully.

The stranger's words lingered in the air, casting a profound spell over the trio as they contemplated the fragility and beauty of human connections.

Natasha: How can life be fun without someone willing to give their life for us?

Stranger: Who knows, madam, that person may have already entered your life. By the way, we are sharing our experiences but haven't even asked each other's names yet. I am Veer, Veer Malhotra, and what are your names?

Rooh: Veer, it was a pleasure meeting you. My name is Rooh, meaning Roohi Singhania. And this...

Natasha (cutting in): I am Natasha, Natasha Singhania.

Veer (in surprise): - Both of your surnames are the same.

Natasha (frustrated): - Behna hai toh same surname hi hoga. Aise toh nahi hoga ki uska surname Khurana hai aur mera surname Singhania hai.

Veer: - Mujhe laga tum dono achhe dost ho na ki behne ho. Par ek baat toh kahni padegi, Roohi, mujhe nahi laga tumhara jaise samajhdar ladki ki behan itni childish hogi jo library mein chila rahi thi.

Natasha believes that we cannot change our life plan as it is in God's hands, but a writer can always provide a happy ending. Roohi points out that they are arguing in a library, not at home, urging them to stop. She reminds Natasha of their upcoming internship and suggests they head home. Roohi also thanks Veer for the pleasant conversation.

Natasha:- At last one more thing writer didn't kill one person, he killed three people. Do toh mar gaya par ek ko jeeta jee mar diya. Writer could have given a happy ending.

Veer (thinking): Natasha was right in some way. Our plans can't be altered, but a writer has the power to create a happy ending. Why do her words feel so painful to me? Oh... (realizes) it's quite late; we should head back. (Thinking) Oh... who was that, I came alone.

A person who was nearby said, "Wow, I had heard about this before. History may not repeat itself, but people sure do. It's incredible to see Malhotra and Singhania having a conversation at the same table. What a miraculous coincidence."

**************************************

AT SINGHANIA MANSION

Vijay (angrily): Gayatri, where are your two daughters? It's so late and they haven't arrived yet.

Gayatri mentioned that Natasha goes to the library every day, but today Roohi has also gone with her.

Roohi said that if Natasha hadn't fought with Veer, they would have reached home on time.

Natasha is suggesting not to be afraid of her father because he would never harm his own daughter. She believes a little emotional drama will persuade him to agree.

THEY BOTH ENTERED INSIDE

Natasha asked her father why he keeps his glasses on at night.

Vijay: I am your father and I know you will emotionally blackmail me by crying, so I am already prepared. Now, tell me why you are so late?

Roohi explained to her father that they were late because they had made a new friend today and got into an argument with Natasha.

Vijay: Okay, this should be the first and last time you come in without permission; you won't be allowed entry next time.

Roohi-Natasha: Of course, dad, this will never happen again in the future. We will both be more careful next time. I apologize, Dad.

Gayatri: Tomorrow is the first day of work for both of you. It's very fortunate that we have one daughter going into business and the other becoming a doctor. One daughter will provide employment to the people of the country, and the other will save lives. Best of luck to both of you.

Vijay:- Such a long lecture, now there is no need to go to work tomorrow. Go to bed early. From tomorrow, Rooh can join the office, and the seat she gets will be based on her abilities, not because of his recommendation. Ok.

Rooh: - Sure dad, I will do my best to make your company more successful.

Rooh-Natasha: - Goodnight mom and dad.

Vijay-Gayatri: - Goodnight to both of you.

NOTE **** This is my first story, so please don't judge me. If you find any faults, do comment, and do share your ideas..

Words:- 850

Do comment and vote it you like my story as it will give me courage to write further.