Chapter 33:- Haldi, Mehandi and Sangeet

"I'm sick and tired of doing all this work. I should also get married along with them so I don't need to do any work," Adi said tiredly.

Adi was sitting on a chair with his eyes closed when he felt some hands on his head massaging it. Adi was enjoying it, and as he opened his eyes, he was shocked to see the person.

Adi: "Aunty, aapke haatho mein toh jaadu hai. Main kar raha inhe kiss kar lu."

He opened his eyes and was shocked to see Aaru massaging his head.

Adi: "You?"

Aaru: "I was helping you out as you were having a headache."

Adi: "I said one more thing, so should I?"

Aaru: "What did you say? I don't remember."

Adi: "Main kar raha tumhara haath kiss kar lu, so should I proceed?"

Aaru: "Besharam, abhi tak thak hua tha ab nahi."

Adi: "Nobody is tired of all this stuff, you know, my sweetheart. So can I?"

Aaru didn't respond and stood up, and was about to leave, but Adi pulled her, and she fell into his arms.

Adi kissed her cheek, and Aaru ran from there out of embarrassment. Adi smirked to see his bold lawyer running like that and feeling shy.

Everyone was preparing for the haldi ceremony. Everyone was dressed in beautiful yellow-colored clothes, giving off the vibe of the day. Veer and Ayaan were ready for the haldi; they somehow had a great bond just like brothers. Everyone adored their bond. Aarohi came to Ayaan and Veer. Just then, Adi arrived. Aaru didn't look towards Adi; she was blushing. Seeing this, just then an aunty called Adi, and he went.

Veer: Why are you blushing?

Aaru: Who is blushing?

Veer: You, stupid.

Aaru: Do you have some shame? Respect your sister, and I am not blushing.

Veer: Oh, it's my misunderstanding (sarcastically).

Aaru: Yes.

Ayaan was adoring their beautiful bond, and Veer was about to reply to Aaru but stopped in the middle. She was looking at Natasha without even blinking for once. Ayaan noticed that and was wishing well for them.

So, after 10 to 15 minutes, the haldi ceremony started. Everyone applied haldi to each other. They were laughing and giggling, dancing in a very friendly environment with lots of games and enjoyment.

Ananya applied haldi on Veer's hand, on the palm. As he was going to get a glass of water, he lost his balance when someone pushed him while dancing. Natasha was coming from the front, and they both bumped into each other. Natasha was about to fall but Veer held her by the waist and didn't let her fall. Veer's haldi-covered hand touched Natasha's bare waist. Everyone was happy to see that they both now had haldi on them. Natasha also smirked.

Veer helped her stand properly and left. Everyone involved in the plan had a high-five; they all enjoyed a lot.

**************************************

It was the function of mehndi. Natasha was remembering how Veer used to take care of her when she used to apply mehndi. He used to feed her with care and love. She used to speak to people who bad-mouthed her. Just because of that, she was happy remembering all these moments. The same thing was happening with Veer; he was also remembering all the stuff and was getting sad.

Everyone gathered for the function of mehndi. The house was decorated beautifully with light and dark green colors, giving the vibes for the environment. While Natasha and Ananya were applying mehndi, everyone was dancing. Ananya asked the mehndi girl to write the name of Ayaan on her hand, whereas Natasha was talking with some relatives. The girl asked her which she should write, but Natasha didn't respond. Ayaan was passing by, so the girl asked him the name of the groom. Ayaan asked to write Veer on her hand and such that no one is easily able to find it.

They wrote Veer's name, and Natasha smirked. All the dances enjoyed the function of mehndi.

At the end of the day, they had the function of lady sangeet. All the ladies were dancing, singing, and enjoying. A lady asked Natasha to show her hand to see her soon-to-be husband's name, but Natasha didn't show it. She was shocked, but the aunty forced her a lot. So, Natasha showed the lady her hand, but the lady couldn't see the name as she had weak eyesight. Natasha felt relieved after that. Natasha and Ananya danced with Aaru. Natasha, Ananya, and Gayatri discussed their plan and decided to activate it tomorrow. Natasha, in her mind, apologized to Veer for what she was going to do. The day ended on a happy note. Everyone was getting ready for the marriage tomorrow.

Words:- 799