Chapter 28:- 2 years Leap

It has been 2 years since Veer and Natasha contacted each other. After that day, they didn't hear each other's voice. Today, Natasha has returned to India. She greeted her family members, spent time with them, and was enjoying with them happily. She didn't meet Veer after returning and thought that Veer would be happy with Ananya.

Vijay: Natasha, it's really good to see you. How are you?

Natasha: I am absolutely fine, Dad, and I have someone to introduce to you.

Gayatri: So, is there someone in your life? Tell, tell.

Vijay: And tell me, when will Roohi return? It's been like 3 years, she hasn't come back yet.

Natasha: Di is absolutely fine, and she is doing really well in her business there. Okay, now I am going to meet him and introduce him to you today itself. And where is Adi?

Vijay: Adi has gone to his hometown for 2 months, so he is there only. He will be returning by next week.

She went to a cafe to meet someone.

Person: Hey Natasha, you are here.

Natasha: Yes, I am going to introduce you to my family today. And why did you call me here, Ayaan?

Ayaan: Actually, my best friend is also going to get married, so my parents and her parents want us to marry on the same day and have our rituals performed together. If you don't have any problem.

Natasha: No, I won't. Actually, it will be really fun if we get married together. So, is she coming here right now?

Ayaan: Yes, she is coming with her future husband.

Natasha: OK, you wait for her. I'll go and give the order.

Just then, a couple enters. Natasha and the man gave the order at the same time. "I want a cappuccino and a cold coffee," they both said together. They both looked at each other and were shocked.

Man: Tum yaha?

Natasha: Veer, you?

Veer: When did you return?

Natasha: It's none of your business.

They both went to the table and were shocked that they are going to be part of a wedding where they were going to marry someone else.

Ananya was also shocked as she knew that Veer loved Natasha only. In these two years, he wasn't able to move on from her.

Ananya's POV

I was really sad when I saw Veer that day. I tried to contact Natasha and tell her that whatever I did was intentional to get Veer, but seeing Veer's breakdown, I got to know how much he loved her. Natasha's eyes also said the same. If Veer and I get married, we will never be happy. If Ayaan and Natasha got married, they would also be happy. Just because of me, four lives will get wasted. I have to correct all this mess.

Veer's POV

Why have you returned after so long? You left me without telling me what my mistake was. I always tried to keep you happy. I wanted to spend my whole life with you, but you didn't even take a moment to blame me. It will be very difficult for me to see you marrying someone else in front of me. It will totally break me, and I won't be able to do it.

Natasha's POV
Why, God, why do I need to meet him? I was really happy returning to India after 2 years, and he came in front of me. I loved him till now and can't move on. And now I have to do all the functions in his presence, and he is also getting married that day. I won't be able to do it.

Here, Ayaan was all confused about what these three people are thinking and called out their names loudly. All came back to reality.

Ayaan: - Natasha, she is my good friend Ananya, and he is her going-to-be husband, Veer. Veer, Ananya, she is Natasha, my going-to-be wife.

Veer and Natasha equally got hurt hearing that. Everyone left and went home. Natasha and Veer were crying, remembering their past. They remembered moments they shared with each other. Ananya went to Ayaan's house to talk with him. She talked with him and told him about Veer and Natasha's past. Ayaan was shocked hearing that and was angry at Veer. But Ananya told him that it was her fault and she needs his help to bring them closer. They made a plan to bring them close.

Words:- 747