Chapter 10:- Let's Give A Chance

At 7, Natasha was waiting at XYZ Cafe for Veer.

Natasha: "Where the hell is he? He's so late. It's already 7:30."

Veer: "I am so sorry, actually I forgot I was supposed to meet you."

Natasha: "Great. Think once again, are you ready for the marriage or not?"

Veer: "I am apologizing, na."

Natasha: "OK, now tell me what will you have."

Veer: "One cappuccino."

Natasha tells the waiter their order, and they start talking.

Veer: "Now tell me, why don't you want to tell about your marriage in the hospital?"

Natasha: "I am an intern, and you are the owner of the hospital. If someone gets to know about us, they will think everything I am achieving is just because of being your wife. So, I don't want to tell about our marriage."

Veer: "That's right. Impressive that you don't want to use my name."

Natasha: "See, here's your cappuccino. Have it."

While taking the cup, their hands touched, and they had a beautiful eye contact. After a minute, they realized and took their hands back and drank coffee awkwardly.

Veer: So, Natasha, tell me about yourself.

Natasha: Okay, so I am Natasha Singhania, the daughter of Gayatri and Vijay Singhania, and the younger sister of Roohi Singhania.

Veer: You are such a poetic person, and the introduction is so boring. I already know all these things about you. I want to know your hobbies.

Natasha: I was just playing with you. So, I like to read books, buy bracelets, help people, and do a little bit of drawing.

Veer: You draw as well? Wow, that seems interesting.

Natasha: Then now tell me about yourself.

Veer: I also like reading books and helping people. Beyond that, I sing a little bit and have an interest in photography.

Natasha: So, at least we have something in common. We both love our families, helping others, and reading books.

Veer: We can have a great time together.

Natasha: So, now I should leave; it's getting late.

Veer: Sure, bye.

They both went to their respective homes. The whole thing was going well. They both got to know each other more and more and became good friends. Days passed, and the day everyone was waiting for arrived. Everyone was standing in the hall of Singhania Mansion.

Vijay: So, what decision have you both arrived at?

Veerasha spoke out that they are ready for the marriage.

Everyone got excited as Vijay's both daughters and Anand's both sons are getting married on the same day.

Anand: Wow, now everything is fine. But there is one problem.

Gayatri: What is the problem now that both the children are ready?

Anand: The problem is not that. But actually, they are coming.

Vijay and Gayatri: You mean Badi Maa, Akash, his wife, and their son.

Anand: Yes, you are correct. They are arriving in two days.

Veer: Wow, they are coming. Then why are you so sad?

Natasha: You are worried why they are sad, but can someone tell me who they are.

Vikas: Let me tell you, Natasha and Roohi, actually Badi Maa is our grandmother (Veer and Vikas). Akash Chachu is Papa's younger brother, Rina is his wife and our Chachi, and Rohan is their son who is approximately our age.

Roohi: Oh, then uncle and papa, mamma, why are you guys upset with this?

Anand: Because, Roohi, you don't know them. They make a lot of trouble and won't let you live peacefully in that house.

Vijay: Arre, nothing like that will happen. My daughters will surely win their hearts.

Veer: Yes, uncle, I am with you. I totally agree with you.

Gayatri: But I don't.

Anand: As well as me because I have seen Janvi and how she has survived.

Roohi: Don't worry, uncle, Natasha and I are very strong. We will surely win their hearts.

Natasha: I am having a weird feeling. Let's see, but surely they won't be able to make my life or my sister's life hell.

Vikas: That's like my younger sister.

Gayatri: So, we will start the marriage preparation when they arrive.

Happiness was heard in Singhania Mansion, but somewhere Anand was tense about it. He knew that if they arrived, there would be drama every day. However, as he could sense happiness around him, he also set his tension aside and cherished the moment with them.

Words:-732......