Chapter 38:- First Kiss

Natasha and Veer were sitting inside the car. Veer wasn't able to put on his seat belt. Natasha was putting on her seat belt and was leaning over him. They both had a cute eye lock, and Veer broke the eye lock to look at her lips. Natasha was surprised to see that and quickly put on his seat belt and started driving. Natasha was wearing a short dress. Veer continued looking at Natasha, making her blush. After a couple of minutes, Veer put his hand on Natasha's bare thighs, causing her to lose her balance. Veer started caressing her thigh. Natasha was shocked by his actions but didn't stop him as she liked being close to Veer. However, she tried to remove Veer's hand because it was making it difficult for her to drive.

Veer, being Veer, started caressing her bare thighs again. Natasha sternly warned Veer because she was unable to drive now. They had just reached home. Natasha carefully took Veer inside the house as she didn't want Badi Maa to see Veer in this state, as she would taunt her again.

Veer was asleep by now. Natasha was holding his waist and his hand around her neck. It was difficult for her to handle his weight and bring him to his room. She was struggling but brought him to his room. Natasha went to the kitchen to bring lemonade for Veer.

As Natasha entered the room, she saw that Veer wasn't there. She felt strong hands around her waist. Veer was back-hugging her, giving Natasha goosebumps. Veer locked the door, increasing Natasha's heartbeat. Veer angrily held her hand and pulled her towards him.

Veer (angrily): "You are my wife."

Natasha (calmly): "Yes, I know that."

Veer: "Then why were you dancing with that Kartik?"

Natasha encircled her arms around Veer's neck.

Natasha: "Aww, my cute, handsome, dashing husband getting jealous of someone else."

Veer: "I am not jealous of anyone."

Natasha: "You are."

Natasha was annoying him more and more. Veer was now pissed off. He pulled Natasha towards him, and she hit his chest.

Natasha was about to say something else, but Veer locked his lips with hers in a passionate kiss, which showed both possessiveness and that she only belongs to him. No one has the right to write on her. Veer saw Natasha wasn't responding, so he left her, but Natasha pulled him by his collar and started to kiss him. They kissed for almost 15 minutes. After that, Veer saw Natasha breathless, so he left her. Veer started sucking her neck, leaving wet kisses on her neck and shoulders. He caressed Natasha's legs, causing her to lose control of herself. Veer gave hickeys on her neck. Natasha was just speaking his name and held his shirt tightly. Veer removed his shirt, and they both slept on the bed. They had a great time together, and finally, they became two bodies, one soul.

**************************************

Here, Adi took Aaru on a long drive. Aaru was continuously asking him to stop the car. Adi stopped the car in front of an ice cream parlor. Adi pinched Aaru's cheek and caressed it.

Adi: "Oh, sweetheart, what happened?"

Aaru: "I don't want to talk to you."

Adi: "You are jealous of Tina, huh?"

Aaru: "I am not jealous of anyone."

Adi: "You are."

Aaru: "I am not."

Adi: "You are."

Aaru: "Yes, I am."

Adi: "So, my girlfriend finally confessed that she is jealous."

Aaru: "So you were dancing with her."

Taunting him, she came out of the car. Adi also came out of the car. Aaru was just complaining. Adi held her hands and stuck her to the car, and stopped her by kissing her on the lips. Aaru and Adi were completely enjoying the kiss. After 10 minutes, he found her breathless, so he left her and saw her blushing. She was just looking like a tomato. He pinched her cheeks.

He took her inside the ice cream parlor, and they got their ice cream. Adi paid for the ice cream, and they sat inside the car.

They completed their ice cream, and Adi started driving as they were returning home. There was complete silence until Adi started the conversation.

Adi: So, how was it?

Aaru: The ice cream was really good, I loved it.

Adi: I am not talking about the ice cream.

Aaru: Then what?

Adi: About the kiss.

Aaru blushed upon hearing this. Adi was cutely adoring his girl, blushing and looking like a tomato. They both reached home and hugged each other.

Aaru: So, day after tomorrow our marriage is finally going to be fixed.

Adi: I am also waiting for that. I can't wait for the day after tomorrow.

Aaru: Me too.

Adi: I love you.

Aaru: Me too, sweetheart. Take care and drive slowly.

Adi: Sure, madam.

Aaru went inside, and Adi left towards his home.

Words:- 818