Chapter 40:- Function Begins

Everyone was ready for the engagement of Adi and Aaru. They had decorated the room beautifully. Adi was standing on the stage. He took the blessings of all the elders, and Veer accompanied him. Ayaan also joined them.

Adi: Do you guys want to give me some advice?

Veer and Ayaan: Yes.

Veer: Always say yes when your wife asks you to.

Ayaan: Always accept the mistake even if it isn't yours.

Ananya and Natasha were hearing them, standing in a corner.

Natasha: Veer, could you repeat what you said?

Veer (stumbling): Uh... um... sorry.

Ayaan and Adi were chuckling, seeing Veer's condition.

Ananya: Ayaan, don't be sad, sweetie. Can you explain to me also?

Veer chuckled because this time Ayaan was in his place. They all laughed, making the atmosphere refreshing. Later, Adi's mom asked Natasha, Ananya, and Ayaan to bring Aaru down. They brought Aaru, who was looking damn gorgeous. Adi skipped a beat, seeing her, and was only adoring his to-be wife Aaru, taking the blessings of all the elders.

Everyone was enjoying a lot.

First, a romantic dance performance was given by Natasha and Veer on "Tera Hone Laga Hoon." They were just looking into each other's eyes and were lost in their own world without realizing what was happening around them. They depicted how they slowly and gradually fell in love with each other. They came back to reality when everyone clapped for their dance performance.

Then, Ananya and Ayaan danced on "Raabta," giving a romantic as well as enjoyable vibe to everyone.

After their beautiful performance, it was time for the performance of the people whose engagement it was, Adi and Aaru. They danced to the song "Kaise Hua," depicting their own story. They gave a beautiful performance.

After the other beautiful dance performances, it was time for the exchange of rings. Adi and Aaru exchanged rings, and everyone clapped for them. After they exchanged rings, Veer took Natasha aside. He had brought the rings with him, and they both celebrated their ring ceremony at the corner cutely and sweetly.

Veer kissed Natasha's forehead and Adi kissed Aaru's forehead. The day end on a happy note.

HALDI CEREMONY

It was the function of haldi. Everyone was ready in beautiful yellow dresses, giving off pleasant vibes. Veer and Natasha were getting ready in their room. Veer was struggling with his hair, so Natasha thought to help him out. Natasha was setting Veer's hair, but Veer was in a different mood. He pulled Natasha close by the waist, caressing her waist while nuzzling into her neck. He kissed her lips, but noticed that she wasn't responding. He pulled her even closer and kissed her again. This time, Natasha responded. He bit her lip, causing it to bleed, and then he sucked her blood. Just then, there was a knock on the door.

Veer (in mind): Why can't people let me happily enjoy with my own wife? My wife belongs to them more than me. I don't know what to do.

Ananya had come to call them for the function of haldi. Everyone applied haldi to the groom first and then the bride. Veer also applied some haldi to Natasha as he wanted to remarry her in his own way. The day ended on a peaceful way..

MEHANDI CEREMONY

The mehndi girls had arrived and were applying mehndi to Aaru. They wrote Ayaan's name beautifully on it. Natasha also applied mehndi on her hand and wrote Veer's name. Adi and Veer had also written the name of their love on their hand. They were enjoying a lot. They became servants for a day as Aaru and Natasha made them work a lot. They all danced and enjoyed.

LADY SANGEET

It was the function of sangeet. Adi and Veer wanted to go inside, but if they do, elders would tease and not let them in. The ladies were enjoying inside with lots of games and dance. They had a remarkable day today.

Words:- 666