Chapter 32:- Natasha Learns The Truth

Veer's family was not in the country and he didn't inform anyone about Natasha. The house was decorated beautifully, all the guests had arrived. Veer and Ayaan were standing on the stage and were talking to each other. They were bonding well with each other.

Adi also joined them as he was getting bored. Some aunty called Adi to help them out, and he went there. Aaru saw a flower decor coming out, so she stood on the stool and started to correct it. By doing so, she lost her balance and was about to fall. Adi saw that and ran to help her out, but before he could reach, a guy saved Aaru, and they had eye contact. Adi was getting pissed off seeing this, so he went towards them and pulled Aaru with him. Aaru was shocked by this.

Aaru: "Why did you pull me like that?"

Adi: "I don't know why. I wasn't able to see you with that guy."

Aaru: "Being jealous? Don't worry, I belong to you only, and no one will be in my life except you."

Adi was shocked as well as equally happy hearing that.

Aaru was coming with Ananya and Natasha. Natasha and Ananya were looking extremely beautiful. Veer was lost in Natasha's beauty for a couple of minutes. They had a cute eye lock while Natasha was coming down the stairs. Veer and Natasha remembered their engagement day; they had a smile on their faces. But as everyone shouted for them, they came back to reality, which struck them hard.

Ayaan was looking at Ananya, who was looking beautiful. (Yes, guys, while bringing Natasha and Veer together, they fell in love.) They both wanted to exchange rings with each other in front of everyone but couldn't as they were going to marry Natasha and Veer, respectively.

Everyone did a beautiful dance. Now it was the turn of our main people whose engagement was going to happen. Natasha and Ayaan, and Veer and Ananya, were dancing. As the music changed, they were supposed to change their partners.

Now Natasha and Veer, and Ayaan and Ananya were dancing beautifully with each other. They were enjoying each other's company and danced like lovebirds, but without anyone noticing.

On the other hand, Natasha and Veer were having an awkward moment with each other. They danced really well, and there was a sparkle in their eyes. People could see a hot, sizzling chemistry between them. They both continuously looked into each other's eyes. After some time, Veer started the conversation.

Natasha: Congratulations, Veer. May you have a good life with Ananya.

Veer: Same to you. You have found your love, and that's the best thing.

Natasha, in her mind: No, Veer. I haven't found my true love. Today, I have lost it forever.
Natasha to Veer: Yes, so today you are also finally committed to your love.

Veer: I lost my true love 2 years back.

Reality struck Veer, and he realized what he said, but Natasha didn't understand.

After the dance, all of them (I mean four of them) were standing on the stage clicking pictures and selfies. After that, they exchanged rings. A sad reality came in front of Veer and Natasha; they were extremely hurt seeing each other's rings. They wanted to be together but couldn't be.

Natasha was drinking juice in a corner when Ananya came to her. Ananya asked her to come to XYZ cafe tomorrow. Natasha didn't want to go there, but Ananya forced her and told her that she wanted to tell her something really important. Natasha agreed to come.

**************************************

At the cafe, Ananya was waiting for Natasha to arrive. After 15 minutes, Natasha came and asked Ananya what she wanted to talk about.

Ananya: - Sorry, Natasha. I don't know where I should start from, but I really, really need to apologize to you.

Natasha: - I will forgive you for everything. First, you tell me what you have done.

Ananya: - Veer loves you. He loves you from the bottom of his heart. He was completely broken when you left him.

Natasha: - Now, why are you telling me this?

Ananya: - Because Veer never loved me. I knew that. I wanted to marry Veer because I had a small crush on him. I made you believe that Veer loved me, not you. On Holi day, I intentionally fell into Veer's arms when you were coming and applied color to him. But after that, Veer scolded me a lot.

Natasha was shocked upon hearing that it was all planned by Ananya so that Ananya and Veer could be together. Ananya told her each and every detail of whatever she had done.

After hearing each and every word of Ananya, Natasha was shocked or angry, not at Ananya but at herself. She went outside the cafe; it was raining. Natasha was walking in the center of the road and was continuously crying.

Natasha's POV:

Why the hell didn't I believe you, Veer? I am not angry at Ananya but at myself. If only once, Veer, once I had heard you, given you a chance to speak the truth. If I hadn't left Ananya for you and given you a chance to choose instead of leaving you. I love you, Veer. I love you, Veer Malhotra, from the bottom of my heart. I want to live for you, I want to live with you, and die for you. But today, I have completely lost you. I have let you be someone else. I am really, really sorry, Veer.

Natasha's POV ends.

She was crying extremely and shouting this out, pouring her heart out. But to her notice, someone was watching her. Natasha bent to her knees, only crying and crying.

Ananya saw Natasha crying and was taken aback. Tears were rolling from her eyes. She wasn't able to see Natasha like that. She went to Natasha and made her stand. For the first time, they shared a bond of good friends. They were consoling each other. Ananya made her stand and hugged her tightly. Natasha also reciprocated the hug. Ananya somehow managed to bring Natasha inside the cafe.

Natasha: So, what do you want from me now that you have taken my love from me?

Ananya: I want to return that love to you. Only you deserve him, not me. He belongs to you.

Natasha: But I am going to marry Ayaan, and you are going to marry Veer.

Ananya showed her their group chats and added in their plan. She told that she loves Ayaan. Natasha heard each and every detail of their plan carefully. She decided to join their plan and do as per that. She was very excited for that.

Words:- 1121