Chapter 15:- Haldi and Conditions

So after the engagement, everyone was really happy. Roohi and Vikas were eagerly waiting for the wedding as they loved each other. On the other hand, Natasha and Veer were looking at their rings lovingly. They had a sense of connection within themselves. They didn't know that they had already fallen in love with each other but didn't realize it.

At Malhotra house...

In Badi Maa's room:-

Rina: Maa, aapne is shadi ke liye ha kaise kaha diya. Aapko pata hai na agar woh dono yahaan aa gaye toh humara raaz, raaz nahi raha ga.

Akash: Haan maa, aur agar woh raaz samne aa gaya toh hamein jail jana se koi nahi rok sakta.

Badi Maa: Par main shadi ke liye mana kaise karti. Un dono ladkiyon mein koi problem nahi hai. They both belong to rich families, they both are working, beautiful, and especially beauty with brains. Woh choti wali toh bohot problem kara gi. Agar uska pata chal gaya toh hum nahi bacha sakte.

Rina: Agar bhaishaab ko pata chal gaya toh woh hume chhodha ga nahi.

Akash: - we need to do something big so that the marriage may stop.

Next day, everyone was ready for the haldi function. The house was decorated beautifully with yellow and white flowers. The flowers' scent had given the environment a different feeling. Everyone was waiting for the Malhotra family to arrive.

The Malhotra arrive. They were looking very beautiful. Everyone seated the groom and the bride-to-be. First, the haldi was applied to Veer and Vikas. Then their respective haldi was applied to Roohi and Natasha.

Veer wanted to have some fun with Natasha and wanted to irritate her. He loved his bride-to-be being angry with him. He saw her going towards the room, and without anyone else noticing, he went to her room. Natasha was sitting in front of the mirror and cleaning her face. Veer came to her and stood behind her.

Natasha stood up upon seeing him. Veer pulled Natasha closer by one hand, pulling her from the waist. Natasha was shocked by this act. He had haldi in his other hand.

He applied haldi on her cheeks. She was shocked to see what was going on. She tried to back off as she knew Veer had some essence on her. If she stayed longer in his arms, she would totally lose herself. But as Natasha tried to free herself, Veer pulled her even closer. Their lips were inches apart. Natasha felt Veer graze her lips, then her eyes, and then her lips again. Veer touched his cheeks with Natasha's and applied haldi to himself. Natasha was wearing a backless top. Veer gently caressing her back had a strong effect on her. Veer was enjoying it and he sensed how much of an effect he had on her. Natasha slowly losing herself encircled Veer's neck. Veer was shocked by this effect.

"Mr. Malhotra, don't worry. I am going to be Mrs. Malhotra. If you can have fun with me, I have the same effect. Don't you dare challenge me," Natasha exclaimed. Veer was shocked to see this side of his future wife and was enjoying it.

On the other hand, Roohi and Vikas were enjoying their romance and each other's company. After the beautiful haldi function, the Malhotra family went home.

Veer, upon reaching home, was lying on his bed. He was remembering the incident that happened at the Singhania mansion. He had a smile on his face as he remembered it. He somewhat enjoyed it and wanted to pause the moment. The same thing was happening with Natasha. She noticed the strong effect he had on her. She enjoyed it when Veer was close to her and wanted to live in that moment.

Badi Maa called everybody to the hall. Everyone was sleepy, yet they respected Badi Maa, so they stood there.

Anand: Maa, aapne itni raat ko kyun bulaya?

Badi Maa: Mujhe yeh poochna hai ki yeh Roohi aur Natasha shaadi ke baad bhi kaam karagi.

Veer: Haan toh dadi, what's the problem in that?

Rina: Veer, we do have a problem. You know daughters-in-law of the Malhotra family don't work outside.

Akash: That's true, so Natasha and Roohi will not work as well.

Veer: But when most of the functions are done, why are we discussing this topic? Roohi and Natasha are excellent in their work; they should work after marriage.

Anand: Exactly, and I have offered Roohi to join my company as well. She is one of the best newcomers of the Singhania company. Rina also used to work after marriage, even Janvi did. So, what's the problem with them?

Badi Maa: You don't know, most of the external material affairs are due to this only. They will work outside and meet so many men. If by chance they find someone better than...

Veer: Dadi, it's just a backward thought. Leave it, nothing will happen like that.

Vikas: Exactly, Dadi. They both love us; there will be no problem.

Badi Maa: You will realize it when it happens to you.

Everyone went to sleep. After such a tiring day, everyone was tired. After hearing his Dadi, Veer somewhere saw that it will be difficult for Natasha to be here. He slept hoping everything goes well.

Words,:- 887