Chapter 21:- Fight

Adi was reading a file in the hospital when a girl was coming towards him, looking at her phone. Both of them bumped into each other. Adi, showing his reflexes, caught her by the waist and didn't let her fall.

Girl: "Are you blind? Can't you see and walk?"

Adi: "Excuse me, madam. First of all, it's a hospital; you should not walk while using your phone. And secondly, when two people collide with each other, it's the fault of both people. So, I could say the same thing to you."

Girl: "Do you know who I am?"

Adi: "I don't know, and I don't even care who you are."

Girl: "Who the hell has hired you in this hospital?"

Adi: "For your kind information, I am one of the best cardiologists in the city."

Girl: "Whatever, I don't have time for people like you."

Adi: "Me either."

They both went to their respective places. The girl was sitting in Veer's cabin and was waiting for Veer. Just after a few minutes, Veer entered. Natasha and Adi saw a girl in Veer's cabin. They both were shocked as the girl and Veer hugged each other.

Adi and Veer's cabins were close to each other, and Natasha came to his room to ask something regarding a patient.

Adi: Hi sweetheart, yeh jijaji kis ladki ke gale mil raha hai?

Natasha: I also don't know, but let's find out.

They both headed towards Veer's cabin. A knock was heard on Veer's cabin. Veer and that girl parted ways. Natasha and Adi came in as Veer told them to come in.

Natasha: Oh, sir, I think it's a professional place.

Adi: And Natasha, as I remember, someone was thinking something about our relationship.

Veer: It's not like that.

Adi: Here you are, cheating her and doubting her only. Wow.

The girl was confused about what was going on.

Veer: Actually, she is my...

Natasha: What, your girlfriend?

Veer: Arre, she is Aaru.

Natasha was shocked to hear and realized that she is Aarohi, Veer's elder sister.

Natasha: Sorry, di, I didn't recognize you. You stupid, she is Veer's elder sister.

Adi: Oh, I am sorry, but jijaji, you did the same thing only. As you misunderstood us, we also.

Aaru forgave Adi and Natasha, but as she clearly saw Adi's face, she remembered him.

Aaru: "You..."

She was interrupted by a nurse who called Adi because a patient was waiting for him. Adi left the cabin as soon as possible.

Veer: "Di, do you know him?"

Aaru didn't want to take the topic further and said no, but he seemed like someone she knows.

After a couple of hours, Natasha, Aaru, and Veer were about to leave. They were going in one car as Natasha's car tire punctured. Veer was driving the car, Natasha was sitting beside him, and Aaru was at the back. Just then, Adi came inside the car.

Adi: "Veer, can you please take me to Singhania Mansion?"

Aaru: "Wait, first of all, you got into the car without permission. Secondly, you are Dr. Aditya Sinha, so why do you want to go to Singhania Mansion?"

Adi: "Because I live there."

They both started to argue, and Veer and Natasha were looking at them.

Veer (shouts): "Shut up, both of you! Why are you fighting?"

Natasha: "Exactly. Wait, do you know each other?"

Aarohi: "Yeah, this stupid man doesn't know how to walk, bumping into people around."

Adi: "Firstly, you don't know how to walk, and secondly, in the hospital, don't you know that doctors are busy with files and you should not use your phone while walking."

Aarohi: "Veer, what kind of people have you hired in the hospital?"

Adi: "Excuse me, madam, what do you mean?"

Aarohi: "I am talking to my brother."

Veer: "Aarohi, he is one of the best heart surgeons."

After a lengthy conversation, they dropped Adi at Singhania Mansion and then left for home.

**************************************

Roohi was trying to control her emotions. Seeing Vikas' behavior, she was on the verge of crying. Everyone was present in the hall.

Badi Maa: Aa gayi Aaru aur bata kaise hai.

Aaru: Mai toh bohut achi hu.

She took blessings of all the elders.

Aaru: So, these are my two bhabhis. Nice meeting you.

Roohi-Natasha: Nice meeting you too.

Aaru: So, what's for dinner?

Natasha: Your favorite bhindi ki sabzi, kheer, and rasgulla. Let's have dinner.

Aaru: OK bhabhi, let's proceed.

Everyone hugged Aaru, and they all had dinner and enjoyed a lot with her. She was the mood maker in the Malhotra family.

**************************************

After dinner, everyone left for their rooms.

Roohi: Vikas, what was your behavior in the car?

Vikas: Don't argue with me. Don't force me to do something big with you as well.

Roohi: Wait a minute, what do you mean by "you also"? What have you done to someone?

Vikas: Stay away from men in the office, or else it won't be good for you.

Roohi: What do you mean? If I need to work with men, then I have to. Work doesn't operate on our wishes.

Vikas: I don't know about that, but if you won't obey me, I won't leave you.

Roohi: I won't listen to you. I don't care.

Vikas slapped Roohi hard on the face. Roohi was shocked to see this behavior.

Roohi: Vikas, you loved me. What are you doing?

Vikas: I love you, sweetheart, that's why I'm telling you to stay away from men or else leave your work.

Roohi: This is not love; this is obsession.

Vikas: Think anything you want. I don't care.

Vikas started hitting Roohi. Roohi shouted in pain, and no one could hear her.

**************************************

Words:- 952