Chapter 2:- Unexpected Encounter

Natasha and Roohi are both ready to go to their respective works.

AT HOSPITAL

Natasha: Natasha! You are late

Natasha: Natasha! You are late. I was supposed to go to MD's office but I am late. He will scold me a lot.

Suddenly in a hurry, she bumps into a man and was about to fall. But he didn't even care and let her fall. All papers from her file scattered here and there.

Natasha (while getting up): Oh hello, first you can't walk properly and secondly you didn't even bother to save me. Show me your face, who the hell are you?

Man (turning around): Just shut up! Why are you shouting so much? Can't you see you are standing in a hospital? And secondly, I am not a hero who will save you; you should walk properly. By the way, wait, I think I have seen you before as well.

Natasha: I don't think I have met an idiot like you before.

Man: Just mind your tongue. Do you know who I am?

Natasha: I don't care who the hell you are. By the way, I am not free; I am supposed to do a lot of work.

They both left to their respective places.

Natasha: May I come in, sir? I am a new intern in this hospital, and I was told to meet you.

Man: Come in, Miss.

Natasha: You!! You are the MD of this hospital????

Man: No, no, madam. I am a clerk. I was feeling tired, so I thought not to sit anywhere except the chair of the MD.

Natasha: Look at the clerk nowadays. He is sitting on the MD's chair without any hesitation.

Man: Excuse me... Idiot, I am taunting you.

Natasha: I know you were taunting me, so I thought to take it further.

Man: I have a feeling that I have seen you before. Your habits are like a person I have met before. The way you shouted. (He remembers something)

Natasha: Sorry, sir, but since I have met you, you are saying this only. Leave it aside. I am Natasha, Natasha Singhania.

Man: Oh, I remembered you are that girl I met in the library. You were knowledgeable about the book and the writer.

Natasha: - Tum, Veer, am I right? You are the MD of this hospital?

Veer: - Yes, we both have met again. It's my pleasure to say that Ms. Singhania, you are selected.

Natasha: - Thank you, sir.

Natasha leaves the room happily and starts with her work.

Veer (thinking): - Wow, what a day... I have got to see her face in the morning, that's great.

Natasha: - The hospital is excellent, but I need to work with that idiot, no, in fact, he is my senior. What luck.

AT OFFICE

Roohi was doing her work peacefully and enjoying it a lot

(NOBODY KNOWS THAT ROOHI IS VIJAY SINGHANIA'S DAUGHTER.)

Someone (from behind): Roohi, you here??? When did you join and you didn't tell me about this?????

Roohi: Vikas!!! You are my best friend and I wanted to give you a surprise.

Vikas: Leave that, but see my luck now I will be able to see your face daily. And how is Natasha?

Roohi: She is excellent.

They both passed the whole day, and Roohi and Natasha came home after such a hectic day.

AT SINGHANIA MANSION

Dad:- How was your day people????

Natasha and Roohi together the day was fabulous....

AT VEER'S HOME

Veer's Dad: Where are these two idiots? Never come home on time. I am tired of them.

Veer and Vikas: Here we are. Yes, to your surprise, Vikas is Veer's brother. They both hugged their dad. To your surprise, Natasha's dad, Vijay's photo, is also hanging on their wall.

Veer's Dad speaking to Vijay's photo: Why are you angry with me? What have I done? That day, Janvi and I were forced to take that step. I know it was my fault, but you should have given me a chance. You didn't talk to me after listening to that. That was too unfair to me also.

Words:- 645

AUTHOR'S NOTE:-

I hope you would be enjoying latest chapter!! Writing this story was a wonderful experience and I loved
sharing it with you all!!!! Your votes matter a lot to me.

I will be really grateful to you all if you take a moment and vote my story. I would like to hear you comments and feedback that will help me engaging with you all.