Chapter 27:- Broken Relations

Veer went to see who was present there, and here comes the villain between their story. Ananya (don't consider me, but you can also as I am the writer).

Ananya: Veer baby, what are you doing?

Veer: Ananya, I am already married, so stay away from me.

Ananya entered Veer's room without asking him. Veer went behind her but ended up falling on her as the floor was wet. Just then, Natasha came there and was shocked to see the scenario.

Natasha: Veer, what's happening?

Veer stood up upon hearing Natasha's voice and told her what happened. But Natasha somewhere had a doubt in her mind about what Vikas and their family had done with her sister. She knew Veer couldn't do this, but her insecurity was not allowing her to fully trust it. She remembered something.

FLASHBACK

Natasha was in the kitchen and doing her work when Ananya came.

Ananya: Do you love Veer?

Natasha: Why are you asking this?

Ananya: Because Veer and I are supposed to love each other, and then you came between us.

Natasha felt hurt.

Ananya tells Natasha about her and Veer's past. Natasha was feeling overwhelmed hearing each word from her mouth. Without letting her complete, she went away. Ananya smirked.

Flashback ends

Natasha, without saying anything, left the room. She was sitting outside when something struck her mind.

Flashback:

Ananya brought food for Veer in the hospital and was feeding him. Natasha was feeling hurt.

On the ground while playing Holi, Ananya's leg slipped, and she was about to fall, but Veer held her. Ananya applied color on his face romantically, but Veer didn't say anything.

Flashback ends.

She was feeling hurt remembering all this and thought that she was coming between Ananya and Veer.

**************************************

Natasha entered her room and asked Veer to talk with her.

Natasha: Veer, I want to talk to you.

Veer, while looking at his phone, said yes to her.

Natasha: Veer, I need a divorce.

Veer was shocked hearing it. Veer looked at Natasha, confused.

Veer: Why do you want a divorce? Did I do something to you?

Natasha: No, but I think I am interfering in your life.

Veer: What do you mean by this?

Natasha: If you love Ananya, marry her. I don't want to come between you.

Veer: Who told you are coming between us?

Veer was shocked to hear that Natasha was crying; her eyes were red, and Veer was really angry with her for thinking that.

Veer: Natasha, I won't give you a divorce, not at all.

Natasha: But I need it. I don't want to come between you.

Veer: There is nothing between us; it is just a misunderstanding.

Veer left the room angrily. He went to the garden and hit his hand on the wall.

Veer was continuously crying.

Veer's POV:

I don't love Ananya. I never loved her. Why aren't you trusting me? I have been loving you since I saw you from our first meeting in the library. I eagerly wanted to meet you again, and my wish turned true. You became my wife, we came close. I wanted to give our relationship a try and work on it, but you ended it all. You have broken my heart, Natasha. But about the divorce, even if I am on my deathbed, I won't give you a divorce. Do whatever you want.

Veer remembered all of his beautiful romantic scenes with Natasha and was crying as he remembered them.

**************************************

Natasha was also crying and remembering every moment spent with Veer. She was crying more and more.

Natasha's POV:

"I love you, Veer, but I can't come between you and Ananya. You love her and she loves you. You don't have feelings for me, and I can do anything for your happiness. I can happily leave you. I will never come back into your life again. But I am very angry with you that you didn't tell me that you loved Ananya. I will never leave you for that. I will surely give you a divorce."

Natasha took out the papers from the cupboard and signed them. Veer also returned to the room, and Natasha saw Veer's hand bleeding.

Natasha: "What have you done to your hand? It's bleeding so much."

Veer (angrily): "Why are you shouting, and why do you care about me? You have hurt me the most, and now you're worrying. Leave it. I don't want to talk to you."

Natasha: "That's perfectly alright. I want a divorce. Just give it to me, and I will leave you forever."

Veer: "You can do anything, but I won't give you a divorce."

Natasha signed the divorce papers and left them on the bed. She had booked a flight to London and went there. Veer tore the paper into halves.

Words:- 833

Author's note:-

What do you think, will Natasha and Veer's love blossom, or did destiny have a really different plan for them? If you like my story do vote and comment.