Chapter 3:- Old Relationships

While lying on the bed, Vijay's face was numb.

Vijay (tensed): Why am I having a feeling that someone really close is remembering me?

Gayatri: Why are you sitting like this?

Vijay: Nothing, it seems like someone is remembering me. I can feel the emotions of that person.

Gayatri: Maybe he...

Vijay (interrupted): Don't you dare to take his name.

Gayatri: I know you are angry with him, but a friend is a part of your heart. You can do everything but can't stay away from them.

Vijay: You are absolutely right. I can't stay away from Anand; he is my childhood best friend. But I am very angry with him about one thing.

Gayatri: And what is that about?

Vijay: That he went that day without listening to my response. I understood his situation, but he didn't give me a chance to say something. That's why I am very angry with him.

(So for your kind information, I would like to tell you that Anand is the name of Veer and Vikas's father.)

On the other hand at Anand's room.

Anand (thinking): I asked Vikas to join Vijay's company because I wanted to know about Vijay. What luck! I am the only one who hasn't met him indirectly either.

Such a beautiful friendship. Nowadays, people don't remember their parents, but they both are thinking about each other and can't sleep. Wow, that's fantastic," a man exclaimed.

In the morning at Singhania Mansion

Vijay and Gayatri lit a diya in front of a lady's photo.

Natasha came down the stairs and stood in front of her parents. "Who is she?" she asked. "She is so beautiful. But why is her photo in our house?"

"Natasha, Dad has told you so many times not to ask about that. Why don't you understand?" Roohi, coming in from outside, asked.

Natasha: "But who is she?"

Vijay: "Natasha, that's it! I have told you many times. Don't you get it?"

Gayatri: "Natasha, Roohi, breakfast is ready. Come have it. Natasha, don't argue again in front of that photo. This lady is very important to me and your dad."

Vijay (thinking): Today is her 5th death anniversary.

Gayatri: "Don't know why Anand didn't tell us about Janvi."

In Malhotra mansion

Anand, Vikas, and Veer were standing in front of Janvi's photo and praying.

Veer (sadly): Dad, today is mom's 5th death anniversary. Is there no one in her family who can come?

Anand: Janvi doesn't have anyone in her family. She had a best friend, but I have no idea about her.

Vikas: If she was mom's best friend, why didn't she come? Does she not remember mom?

Anand (shouting): She must remember Janvi every day, but she doesn't know about it.

Veer: So, should we tell her? Why haven't we?

Anand: Leave this matter. Don't you both need to go to your respective workplaces? Go fast, or else you will be late.

Veer-Vikas: OK, dad, we are going.

Veer was on the way to hospital. He saw a girl waving her hand for lift. Her car tyre was punctured.

Veer:- What is she doing here isn't she late. Wait a minute why she is in so much tension.

Girl(screaming):- somebody please help her. Please.

Veer goes to her and sees that a accident has taken. The girl has treated the patient as much as she could do that time.

Veer:- We need to take her to hospital. Her condition looks very critical.

Girl:- Yes sir. I am asking for lift since last 5 minutes but no one is helping. My car tyre is punctured. Can you please give her lift?????

Veer:- Sure help her reach my car and let's go as fast as we can go.

They both went to the hospital. The patient was treated and everything was under control. Veer was real surprised by the girl's treatment at that spot.

Veer:- Dr. Natasha done a great job. As a intern I didn't expect that you can treat her that way. It's good you didn't wait for anyone and done something at that spot.

Dr. Natasha:- No problem sir that was my duty. But I am really surprised that nowadays nobody stopped the car to help her. That's so mean.

Veer:- You are correct Dr. Natasha but we can do nothing about it.

Meanwhile Vijay was shocked as Roohi has taken a half day. She didn't tell him before about so. He called Vikas in his room.

Vijay(tensed about Roohi):- Vikas, do you know why that new comer has taken a leave today????

Vikas(confused):- no sir I don't have any idea but today is 21st of this month she goes library today with Natasha.

Vijay:- OK you can go and complete your work.
(Thinking):- That means they both will be late again but why they go on 21st of every month??? Wait a second but how does this Vijay know about that,?????

Roohi is going to go at Natasha's hospital. How will her reaction be after seeing Veer there????

Words:- 842