Chapter 19:- Jealousy

Natasha opened the door and saw a person holding red balloons in his hand. The person asked if she would like to buy some balloons. The person's face was not visible to Natasha as the balloons were covering his face. She was really happy as she had already recognized the person.

Natasha: Come inside.

Person: Do you allow strangers to come to your house?

Natasha: Do you think I haven't recognized you? Shut up, Adi, and come inside.

Adi: Wow, sweetheart, you recognized me and this saree and all stuff for me.

Natasha: No, for your brother-in-law.

Adi: What! You got married and didn't tell me. And tell me, what was lacking in me?

Natasha: Shut up and sit, I was just getting bored.

After a few minutes, the doorbell rang again. Adi went and opened the door. A person was standing outside with a bouquet of flowers.

Adi: Excuse me, do we know you? Who are you? And what are you doing here?

Person: This question should be asked by me. Why are you asking?

Natasha: Adi, who is it and how long will you stand at the door? Come have dinner.

Adi: Who are you? Can you tell me my sweetheart is waiting?

Person: How can she be your sweetheart? She is already married.

Adi: I know that, but how do you know?

Person: Okay, sir, let me introduce myself. I am your sweetheart's husband, Veer.

Adi: Oh, sorry, sorry. Come inside.

Veer: Now, can you tell me who you are?

Natasha came to the door and saw Veer. She was happy to see him.

Natasha: Veer, come inside. Let's have dinner.

Veer: Natasha, who is he? He is claiming you as his sweetheart.

Natasha: Yeh iski bachpan ki aadat hai. Yeh hai mera best friend, Aditya, aur Adi yeh hai mera pati, Veer.

Adi: I am sorry, Veer. I didn't know about you. This stupid girl didn't show me your photo.

Natasha: Stupid, I called you for marriage, but you didn't come. How busy were you?

Veer was seeing their bond, and somewhat he was getting jealous. He was liking the fact that they were so close.

Veer: Natasha, shall we proceed home? Everyone would be waiting for us.

Natasha: Sure, come on, let's go. Bye, Adi, have a great time, and if you book a hotel, everyone will break your leg.

Adi: OK, madam, I will quietly stay here only. Now, bye.

Natasha and Veer left for home. On the way, Veer questioned Natasha about Adi.

Veer: Since when do you know Adi?

Natasha: He is my college best friend and senior. We had a great time together and are very close to each other. We share every pinch of our life with each other. Now, you focus on driving. I am very sleepy and want to sleep.

Veer: As you say, madam, let's continue.

They both reached home and went straight up to their room. Veer went to change his clothes, and Natasha was using her laptop. She received an email from Adi and opened it. It was an embarrassing picture of her. Veer came out of the washroom, and Natasha went to the closet to take out her clothes. Veer asked Natasha if he could use her laptop as his laptop was gone for service.

Natasha didn't even take a single moment to allow him. After a few minutes, Natasha realized it and to stop Veer, she went near him and caressed his cheek. Veer was shocked to see Natasha doing so but was embracing the moment. Natasha quickly exited the tab and left Veer. She was going to get up from the couch when Veer took her hand and pulled her. Veer and Natasha were on the couch, and Natasha was above Veer. They were very close to each other. Natasha saw his intense brown eyes so closely for the first time. Natasha's hair was disturbing Veer's view, so he gently pushed her hair behind her ear. There was a knock on the door, and they both came back to reality.

Veer (frustrated): Jo bhi aata hai humesha galat time pe aata hai. Mai aur yeh close hona wala hota hai aur yeh log hum dono ko disturb karta rahta hai.

Natasha (in her mind): Wow, what timing, nahi toh aaj mai apne senses paka kho deti. Ek yeh banda itna hot aur upar se iski eyes uff....

Natasha went and opened the door and saw Badi Maa standing there.

Natasha: Dadi, aap yahaan itni raat ko?

Badi Maa: Haan, mujhe Veer se kaam tha, woh kaha hai?

Veer: Yeh raha main, Dadi. Tell me, what do you want from me?

Badi Maa: Tomorrow, my one and only granddaughter is coming, so I want you to go and pick her up from the airport.

Veer: OK, Dadi, main jaa kar laa aayunga Aaru Dii ko.

Badi Maa: Thik hai, ab so jao.

Natasha and Veer wished Badi Maa good night, and Badi Maa went to sleep.

Words:- 836...