Chapter 37:- College Reunion

Veer was reading a book when Natasha came in, talking on the phone.

Natasha: Arre Rahul, I won't be able to come.

Rahul: It's the college reunion; everyone is supposed to come. Adi is also coming with his girlfriend. You should come with your husband. By the way, you didn't even tell us you got married.

Natasha: Arre Rahul, I am sorry. You know my marriage was such a blunder. Don't ask. Ok, tell me, where is the college reunion?

Rahul: It's at XYZ Club. And surely come. Ok, tomorrow at 7 p.m.

Natasha: OK, done. Bye.

Rahul: Bye.

Natasha was tired today as she had an important surgery.

Veer: Whose call was it?

Natasha: Haan woh, actually, tomorrow is my college reunion and I am supposed to take my husband along. So, would you come or not?

Veer: Where is it?

Natasha: XYZ Club. And one more thing, Aaru is also coming along with Adi.

Hearing "club," Veer was shocked and more shocked after hearing Aaru is also coming, he remembered Adi's birthday when they were drunk.

Veer: I will come on one condition.

Natasha: And what is it?

Veer: You and Aaru will not drink. Last time you did such a blunder, don't ask.

Natasha nodded her head in agreement.They were all set to go when Badi Maa stopped them.

Badi Maa: "Where are you going?"

Natasha: "College reunion. So, can we proceed or do you need to ask more questions?"

Badi Maa: "Till what time will you be home?"

Natasha: "We will be on time. Don't worry. From now on, your grandson is my responsibility." (sarcastically)

Badi Maa gave them permission but was angry with Natasha's behavior. She feared if Veer learned the truth, what would he do?

Badi Maa remembered the day she asked Ananya to create a misunderstanding between Veer and Natasha. She never liked Natasha; she wanted a sincere housewife for her grandson but got Natasha instead.

**************************************

Veer: So we have reached. Where are Adi and Aaru?

Natasha: They are still on the way. We can go inside and meet everyone. Let me introduce you to everyone.

Veer: After you, madam.

They both went inside the club. Natasha hugged her friends, and they congratulated her for her marriage.

Natasha: Hi, guys.

Rahul-Tina: Hi.

Natasha: He is my husband, Veer.

Rahul: Nice meeting you, but we have a complaint from you, Natasha.

Natasha: What?

Tina: You didn't call us for your wedding. How rude!

Natasha: It was a total mess. Leave it. I will surely give a party on some other day so we can meet again.

Rahul: It's a great idea. And where is Adi?

Natasha: He is on the way, coming with his girlfriend.

Rahul: Oh, girlfriend and all, wah!

Natasha: She is my sister-in-law, so don't say anything about her.

Tina: OK, madam.

Hi, guys. How are you? A tall, handsome guy caught the attention of everyone.

Rahul: Hi, Kartik. How are you?

Kartik: I am good.

They all were enjoying and dancing. After an hour, Aaru and Adi came.

Adi introduced Aaru to everyone. They shook hands and all were enjoying a lot. Veer and Aaru were feeling out of the group, so they were standing near the bar.

Aaru: "Bhai, yeh Adi aur woh Tina kuch zyada hi close nahi hai."

Veer: "Mai bhi yeh hi soch raha tha ki Natasha aur woh Kartik kuch zyada hi close nahi hai."

Aaru: "Bhai, mujhe lagta hai humne inhe kuch zyada hi choot de di hai."

Veer: "You are absolutely correct."

Aaru: "Adi, Ans, I am going. I can't see him with this anymore."

Veer: "OK, but if Natasha and I also leave at the same time, they will find it rude, so we will come home later."

Aaru: "Done, bhai."

Aaru went from there. Veer was seeing Natasha and Kartik talking with each other. Kartik was about to ask Natasha for a dance, but Veer came in between and took her to the dance floor.

He held Natasha's waist tightly, and they were very close to each other. Natasha also encircled her hands around Veer's neck.

Natasha (in mind): "Wow, Mr. Malhotra getting jealous, huh? Let's make you more jealous.

Natasha left Veer and asked Kartik for a dance, making Veer more jealous and angry. Veer was standing near the bar and ordering a shot. Again, seeing them dancing together after 5 to 10 minutes, Natasha saw Veer and understood that he was very angry with her. So, she left Kartik and went to Veer. She asked him to let's go home. Veer just nodded. As they reached their car, Veer was fully intoxicated.

Natasha: Veer, give me the keys. I will drive.

Veer: No, I will drive.

Natasha: You are not in a state to drive.

Veer gave the keys to Natasha and looked at her cutely. Natasha just adored him. They went home, and Natasha was tensed about Veer.

Words:- 824