Chapter 20:- Why Is Jiju Upset

Everyone had their breakfast, and Badi Maa informed Veer that Aarohi would come home on her own, and he didn't need to go to receive her. Hearing this, everyone went to their respective workplaces in different cars as they didn't want to inform anyone that they were married.

As they reached their respective places, the day was hectic for everyone as they were on a long weekend. A new doctor was supposed to join the hospital, and Veer was waiting for him. Natasha was peacefully doing her work when someone covered Natasha's eyes.

Natasha: "Hey, stupid, what are you doing here?"

Person: "Stop calling me stupid in the hospital."

Natasha: "But Adi, your name is stupid, so I will call you stupid only."

Veer saw them both and got jealous. He came out of his cabin looking annoyed. Adi noticed his annoyance and decided to ask Natasha.

Adi: Natasha, why does jijaji look offended right now?

Hearing jijaji, Natasha quickly covered his mouth and took him to her cabin.

Adi: What are you doing?

Natasha: Veer and I have decided not to tell about our relationship in the office to anyone, but you are calling him jijaji in front of everyone.

Adi: OK, got it.

Just then, Veer entered Natasha's cabin and asked what he was doing there.

Veer: Aditya, what are you doing here?

Adi: Arre, jijaji, take a chill pill.

Natasha: I told you not to call him jijaji in the hospital, and you are doing the same thing.

Adi: Sorry, Natasha, and sorry, jijaji, I mean Veer.

Veer was in a state of shock as to why Adi was calling him jijaji. Veer understood that Natasha is just like a sister to Aditya and nothing more. He had inner peace hearing this. Adi saw Veer's expression and understood what he was thinking.

Adi: Veer, I know what you are thinking.

Veer (shocked): I... I... am... thinking... nothing...

Adi: You were jealous of me and Natasha, and today you got to know we share a bond of sister and brother.

Natasha was shocked hearing Adi and turned towards Veer angrily. Veer understood that today he needs to do a lot of work to make up with his wife. Veer apologized to them for the misunderstanding.

Adi: No problem, jijaji, now we are going to work at the same place.

Natasha: What do you mean by the same place?

Adi: I am your senior, madam, whom you brought just like that into your room. Adi reintroduced himself, "Hi Dr. Veer, I am the new doctor who was supposed to join the hospital today, Dr. Aditya Sinha."

Both Natasha and Veer were shocked hearing him but happy also as they will be colleagues and will be working together.

Veer: So, Doctor Aditya, you are the new doctor joining here. Let me introduce you to everyone outside.

Adi, looking towards Veer, asked him to call him Adi and secondly he looked at Natasha and asked her to call him sir. Natasha agreed as Adi was senior to her. Their day passed peacefully and Veer's all misunderstandings were cleared.

**************************************

In the office, Roohi was helping a new intern with work, and she was quite close to the intern. While working, they were giggling and laughing. Vikas remembered what Badi maa had said and was getting insecure.

Vikas: "She is also doing the same thing. I have to do something about her." (shouts) "Roohi, come here."

Roohi: "Coming."

While coming, she accidentally slipped, and the new intern held her hand to prevent her from falling. Vikas's anger was now at its peak. He couldn't tolerate it. As Roohi came near him, Vikas held her hand tightly, and Roohi was in pain. Roohi asked him to let go of her hand, but he didn't. He took her out of the office as it was almost time to leave. Vikas and Roohi were in the car.

Roohi: "Vikas, please let go of my hand. I am in pain."

Vikas: "Shut up! Why are you giggling with random guys? Don't you know you are married?"

Roohi: "Vikas, why are you being so insecure? I have always loved you."

Vikas (thinking): "But I didn't. You are my obsession, and I won't let you be with anyone."

**************************************

Words:- 710