Chapter 24:- It's Aditya's Birthday

Natasha went to take a bath. Veer was baking a cake. After some time, Natasha came down. They called Aarohi down to the hall for a surprise for Aditya.

Veer: Let me call Ananya.

Natasha: Haan, tum aajao Ananya ko hi bula lao.

Aarohi sensed tension between them and went to call Ananya. Ananya also came down. The lights of the hall were switched off. Just then, Aarohi shouts,

Aarohi: Thief! Thief! There is a thief inside the house!

Adi heard her voice and came into the hall. He shouted everyone's name. After that, they all shouted "Surprise!" and the lights switched on. They all wished Adi a very happy birthday. Adi cut the cake and fed everyone.

Natasha: Happy birthday, bestie.

Adi: Thank you, sweetheart.

Veer: Happy birthday, Adi. May God bless your life with joy and happiness.

Adi: Thank you, jiju.

Adi: Okay, guys, it's my birthday, so there will be a treat from my side.

He booked one of the most expensive restaurants in Mumbai. Ananya was shocked by the fact as she thought that Adi is from a low background.

Adi: It's my birthday, so we are celebrating it at XYZ club, and everyone has to come.

Everyone agreed, were happy, and went to their rooms to sleep. Natasha and Veer were cleaning the hall. Just then, Ananya came to them.

Ananya: Veer, I have a question.

Veer: Yes, ask.

Ananya: Why did Adi call you jiju?

Veer: First of all, it's Aditya for you as you don't know each other well. Secondly, Ananya, Natasha is my wife.

Ananya: This low-caste girl is your wife?

Natasha: Wait, whom did you call a low-class girl? Do you know who I am?

Ananya: Not interested. How much do you earn?

Natasha: For your kind information, I am the daughter-in-law of the Malhotras, the daughter of the Singhania's, and a sworn daughter of the Sinha's. I can buy ten people like you; I have so much money. Adi, my best friend, is the son of the Sinha's and is like a son to the Singhania's. So, how much you earn, we earn thrice that amount, so don't you dare raise a finger at me!

Ananya was shocked hearing that she thought Adi and Natasha had a lot of background and Veer was single.

Ananya: Veer, you are married and you didn't tell me.

Veer: You didn't give me a chance to tell.

Ananya: OK, sorry Natasha, I didn't know about you, but nice meeting you.

Natasha: It's alright.

Everybody was at their respective work in the morning. After returning, they all changed their clothes and went to XYZ club.

Natasha (hugging Adi): Happy birthday, Adi, once again. And today is a special day for me also.

Veer: It's Adi's birthday, not yours. Why is it special for you?

Natasha: Because this stupid was born today, and if he had not, I wouldn't have such an excellent best friend.

Adi: I love you, sweetheart.

Aarohi and Ananya also wished him many happy returns of the day. He cut the cake and fed everyone. Then they decided to eat something and dance. The waiter came to take their order.