Chapter 7:- Mending Relations

One afternoon Vijay was seen at a corner of the road and Anand seen him. Anand went towards vijay and asked him what he was doing there.

Vijay replied him that his car was broken down and he was waiting for a mechanic.

Soon rain started and Vijay was getting wet in rain as his keys were in his car and his car was locked.

Anand:- Vijay chal mai tujhe drop kar deta hu. Itni barish ho rahi hai tu bimar ho jayaga.

Vijay:- No need. Mujhe tumhari madad ki koi zarurat nhi hai.

Anand:- Aaj bhi tu utna hi ziddi hai. Matlab aapni tabiyat ke mamla mein bhi apna ego phele rakh raha hai.

Vijay:- Ego nhi hai tum jaise logo is mujhe koi help nhi leni.

Anand:- tu toh kisi ki baat kabhi sunta hi nahi hai. Hamesha aapni chalata kabhi kisi aur ki sunn lega toh mar todhi jayega.

Vijay(angrily) :- Oh sunna ki baat tum toh karo hi maat. Uss din mera jawab suna bina hi chala gaya. Mujhe bolna mauka bhi nhi diya ki mai tujhse naraz nhi hu. Mai teri majboori samjh raha hu.

Anand(confused):- ek minute tu mujhse naraz nhi tha.

Vijay:- ha kabhi nahi tha. Par iss baat se zarur hu ki tu meri baat ko sunna bina hi chala gaya. Mujhe meri baat rakhna ka mauka bhi nhi diya.

Anand:- Mujhe maaf kar de yaar. Agar mai uss din teri baat sunn leta toh aaj hum dono saath hota.

Vijay:- koi baat ja maine tujhe maaf kiya tu bhi kya yaad rakhaga kis diwala ko aapna dost banaya tha tuna.

Anand:- thank you so much yaar. Let me tell you the thing happened that day.

Vijay:- no need maine kabhi tujhse clarification manga. Nhi na baat khatam.

Anand:- mai chahta hu tera jaise dost Mujhe har janam mein mila. (Sadly) Aur mai tujhe Janvi ke bara mein kuch batana chahta hu.

Vijay(sadly):- Mujhe pata hai Janvi is no more.

Anand:- How do you know. Ek minute does Gayatri also know this????

Vijay:- Yes she know about this and she was broken when she got to know this.

Anand:- I need to apologise Gayatri for this.

Vijay(happily diverting the topic):- Leave it. Ok you and your family need to come for dinner at my place tomorrow.

Anand:- does this need to be told. If you won't invite I would then also come.

There cleared all the misunderstandings within them.

At Singhania office

Roohi was struggling with some work and it was quite late also. Everyone went she thought of completing the work today itself.

It is so late and I am not getting how to do this. No one is in the office who can help me with this work and need to do something ,Roohi said to herself.

Suddenly she heard someone's footstep and got scared as no one was in the office whose footstep were those. She started walking backwards and hit with someone. She was about to fall. The person hold her by waist and prevent her from falling. Just then Roohi was about to shout but the person bring her near him and kept his other hand on her mouth. They both were inches apart and were lost in each other's eye.

Roohi don't shout its me Vikas.

Roohi and saw Vikas and signed him to remove his hand from her mouth.

Sorry, Vikas exclaimed.

Roohi:- thank god its you Vikas I got scared who it was.

Vikas:- what are doing her and that to so late?????

Roohi:- Actually I was having some work left so thought to complete it today itself but I was stucked with the computer and don't know how to do it.

Vikas:- let me help you as well as teach you. Come.

Roohi was sitting on the chair and Vikas was leaning on her from back. There faces were inches apart. Vikas kept his one hand on Roohi's hand which was on the mouse. The other hand was on the table. Soon he turned towards Roohi and Roohi also turned their eyes interlock and they were looking each other. There lips were inches apart and soon Vikas was coming forward to her lips. They both kissed each other for almost 15 min. They both come into reality both were blushing looking at each other. They both confessed their love for each other.

Words:- 734