Chapter 36:- Adi-Aaru Relation

In the morning, Natasha saw Veer hugging her while sleeping. She smiled upon seeing it because she wanted to remove all the misunderstandings between them. Natasha removed Veer's hand and went to freshen up. She was wearing a saree. She was sitting in front of the dressing table and getting ready. She was trying to tie her blouse dori but wasn't able to. She tried again and again. After a few minutes, she felt hands on her bare back and was shocked. She looked up in the mirror and saw Veer. He tied her dori and made eye contact in the mirror. Veer could easily see that he had a great effect on Natasha; the love for him was evident in her eyes.

Natasha took a step back and was about to go, but Veer pulled her by the hand. She hit his chest, and he held her by the waist. Natasha tried to get out of his grip, but he pulled her even closer. He could see Natasha was losing control. Veer let go of Natasha, and she ran from there.

Veer (in mind): Wow, Ms. Singhania, I have a great effect on you. Maybe in this honeymoon, we could become one soul forever. Now I am ready to give a chance to you and your love. I really, really love you, Ms. Singhania.

**************************************

IN HALL

Everyone had their breakfast and were about to go, but Badi Maa stopped them.

Aaru: Kya hua, Dadi? Why did you stop us?

Badi Maa: It's about you only.

Aaru: Me? What is there to talk about me?

Rina: Aaru, Badi Maa has decided that it's time for your marriage also, so we will discuss it.

Anand: Yes, Aaru, now you should get married also. We will find the best guy for you.

Hearing this, three people were fully shocked: Aaru, Natasha, and Veer.

Akash: Badi Maa has chosen a guy for you also. So, if you like him, it's good. If you don't, then we will see someone else.

Badi Maa: Yes, Aaru, do you have someone in your life?

Aaru (didn't want to speak about Adi): No.

Badi Maa: Then you must not have any problem with that guy. You know him very well, and he also knows you well.

Natasha: She knows him very well. Who is it?

Badi Maa: That guy is your best friend. I saw him very close to Aaru; he helped her many times. Whenever she used to get late in the hospital, he used to personally drop her. So, I like the way he cared about her.

Anand: Yes, he is very caring towards Aaru. He helped a lot in the marriage preparations, as I have heard about it.

Rina: So, Aaru, do you want to do it or do you want to marry someone else?

Veer was smiling looking at her, even though Natasha was happy as they knew about their relationship.

Aaru: Actually, I am ready for it.

All got happy and congratulated her. Badi Maa asked her to call Adi and ask if he agrees or not. Aaru called Adi.

Aaru: Hi Adi, Badi Maa proposed a marriage proposal in front of me.

Adi: Oh, so what was your answer?

Aaru: I have agreed to the marriage.

Adi (sadly): Congratulations.

Aaru: Stupid, why are you sad?

Adi: Because I love you. I can't see you with someone else.

Aaru: Let me tell you the name of the guy.

Adi: Tell.

Aaru: OK, Mr. Sinha, the person I have agreed to marry is Mr. Aditya Sinha. So, what is your opinion about it?

Adi: OK, congrats to you and Aditya.

He again heard the statement and realized what she said.

Adi: What did you say?

Aaru: Mr. Sinha, I have agreed to be your Mrs. Sinha. Now, tell me, do you want to make me your Mrs. Sinha?

Adi: I would love to. Wow, but did Badi Maa agree?

Aaru: She only proposed it in front of it. OK, chalo bye, all are waiting for me.

Adi: OK, I love you.

Aaru: Me too.

She cuts the call and told Badi Maa about it. They decided to go to Adi's house next week and discuss marriage. All were really happy for them.

Rina: So, Natasha, Ans, Veer, do all the packing tomorrow. It's your flight.

Natasha: Sorry, Chachi, Dadi, Chachu, and Papa, we can't go because there is an important surgery in the hospital we are supposed to be there. So, we need to cancel the tickets. We can go on the honeymoon some other time. There is no problem, just be happy for Adi and Aaru.