Chapter 12:- Shopping

At night, Veer was feeling restless and couldn't sleep. Natasha was peacefully sleeping at her home. She heard someone banging on her window. She got scared and thought it was a thief.

Natasha went near the window with a stick in her hand. She opened her window and was about to hit the man, but the man screamed.

Man: Natasha, it's me, Veer.

Natasha: Why are you coming into someone's house like a thief?

Veer: Oh, really? A thief is going to bang on the window first and then enter your house. Are you serious? And you are going to hit me now; what will happen after marriage?

Natasha: OK, OK, I am sorry. It was my mistake. But can you tell me what you are doing at my place at this time?

Veer (whispers to himself): Because I am not able to sleep, and all this is your fault.

Natasha: What did you say?

Veer: Nothing, actually. I wanted to know what you said in the evening.

Natasha: That I love y...

She realizes what she was going to say and stops in the middle.

Veer: that you...

He starts moving towards, but Natasha starts moving backwards. After a few steps, she was pinned to the wall by him. His both hands were around her.

Natasha: OK, I said that because I didn't want to marry Rohan, so I said that.

Veer: So what was the problem marrying him?

Natasha (sadly): I know you, but I don't know Rohan.

Veer chuckles seeing her condition as she is bold and doesn't get scared so easily.

Veer: Natasha, chill. I was just joking.

Natasha: Shut up and leave.

Veer: OK, OK. I am leaving. Let's meet tomorrow for shopping.

After a few minutes, Veer went to his home and slept peacefully, hearing her answer.

The next day, everyone was ready to go shopping. They went to XYZ Mall for shopping.

They were all selecting dresses for themselves. The couples were left alone by their parents as they wanted them to choose whatever they liked without any hesitation.

Veer and Natasha were fighting with each other while Vikas and Roohi were chuckling seeing them like that.

Roohi: We have come here to buy function dresses, and you both are fighting like children. What's the matter?

Veer: Let me tell you, Roohi, that your stupid sister has already lost her mind, and whatever was left with her, she has lost that too.

Natasha: Shut up! What do you mean I am stupid? Then you must be a donkey.

Roohi: They both started again. (shouts) Guys, we are here for shopping.

Vikas: Yes, if you both don't want to do it, let us do it.

Veer: This stupid girl wants to wear black for every function.

Natasha: So what? Black looks elegant, and it is my favorite color.

Vikas: Arre, Natasha, but elders won't agree. That's why Veer refused it. Elders say that we should not wear black at an important event.

Natasha: OK, just because of elders, and you are saying I am ready to buy another color.

So first, girls started to pick dresses for themselves. Natasha bought a dark blue lehenga for the engagement, a simple and elegant pink and blue lehenga for sangeet, a beautiful long gown for haldi, a dark green set for mehndi followed by more dresses. Veer helped her to pick dresses for respective functions. She went to the trial room.

On the other hand, Roohi also bought beautiful dresses for herself. She bought a baby pink lehenga with little sparkles for herself as she prefers light colors, followed by a dark blue lehenga for sangeet, a beautiful yellow dress for haldi, and a light green shade lehenga for mehndi. Vikas couldn't wait to see his to-be bride in those dresses.

Veer was talking with someone on a call related to a case when Natasha called him to ask how she looked. Veer was stunned by her beauty. He forgot that he was on a call and got lost in his own world. Natasha was continuously shouting his name.

Natasha: Veer... Veer...

Veer: Haan, bolo.

Natasha: Where are you lost? Tell me, how do I look?

Veer: You are looking breathtaking... I mean, looking gorgeous.

Natasha blushed unknowingly, and Veer smiled seeing his bride-to-be blushing.

On the other hand, Vikas was waiting for Roohi. After a few minutes, Roohi called him.

Roohi: Can you call someone? My zip is stuck.

Vikas: Why do you need someone else, sweetheart? I am here; I will help.

They both spent quality time together inside and were blushing after coming outside. Both families saw their dresses and liked them. The pair decided to twin, so they picked dresses respectively.

Author's note*
My main focus will be Natasha and Veer so I will be focusing on them more as compared to Vikas and Roohi. So I won't be adding more scenes of Roohi and Vikas. So if you want more scenes of them do comment.

Words:- 838.....