Chapter 18:- Closeness

The sun rays were entering a cute couple's room. They were sleeping peacefully. Natasha woke up first and saw Veer hugging her. She saw Veer so closely for the first time. His cute face had already attracted her towards him. Natasha gently touched Veer's face, and he was about to wake up. Out of embarrassment, Natasha acted like she was sleeping. Veer woke up, and his hand was around Natasha's waist. He gently caressed Natasha's waist, and she felt a current in her body.

After some time, he left to freshen up. As he came out, Natasha also went to freshen up. After taking a bath, Natasha was shocked.

Natasha (to herself): "Wow, Natasha, you left your clothes outside. Now what will you do?"

Finding no other option, she decided to ask for help from Veer.

Natasha (shouting): "Veer!"

Veer was shocked to hear Natasha's voice.

Veer: "What happened?"

Natasha: "Veer, actually, I forgot my dress outside. Can you please lend it to me?"

Veer: "Okay, let me see. Natasha, there is no dress here outside, and I am not able to understand what is it.

While Veer was looking for Natasha's dress, a glass of water was placed on the table. The glass of water fell while he was searching for the dress, and Veer forgot about it.

Natasha: "OK, leave it here. It's your shirt hanging. I am wearing it if you don't have any problem."

Natasha came out wearing Veer's shirt, and Veer was locking the door so that no one could see her like that. After that, he was using his phone while standing near the couch. Natasha was coming out of the washroom and moving towards the side table near the couch. As she was moving, she slipped because water had spilled on the floor. Natasha slipped and fell on Veer, and then both of them fell on the couch. Natasha was above Veer, and he held her by the waist with one hand. Their eyes locked for a few minutes. Natasha looked extremely hot in Veer's shirt, and he found it difficult to keep his senses.

As the door knocked, they both came to their senses, and Natasha took her saree and went to change.

It was Rina standing outside. "What happened, Chachi?" he asked her.

Rina: "Where is Natasha? It's her first rasoi. She needs to make something sweet today."

Veer: "OK, she is in the washroom. I will tell her."

Rina left after telling him what to do. Natasha came out wearing a beautiful red saree. Veer completely lost his senses looking at her.

Veer: "You are looking breathtaking. I am sure you are looking beautiful."

Natasha: "Thank you."

Veer: "By the way, it's your first rasoi. What are you going to make?"

Natasha: "It's a surprise."

Everyone was waiting for Natasha and Roohi to bring their sweet dishes. First, Roohi brought kheer, and then Natasha brought suji ka halwa. Badi maa tasted both their dishes and appreciated them. Everyone also tasted and gave positive reviews. Everyone gave their gifts to them. Now it was the turn of Vikas and Veer. Natasha had no expectations from Veer, but to her surprise, Veer had brought her a diamond set. It was so pretty that she was just shocked. Vikas gave Roohi a simple pendant, which she took politely and loved it.

Natasha (whispers): Thank you, Veer, for such a beautiful necklace.

Veer: No problem, you liked it, that's only perfect for me.

Badi maa: Now, as per the ritual, Veer and Vikas, you need to go to Roohi and Natasha's house with them today.

Veer: But I have an important work to do.

Natasha: It's okay, I can go on my own.

Rina: No, that doesn't work; husbands need to accompany you.

Anand: Exactly, Rina is correct; Veer will drop you.

Veer: Okay, I will go.

Roohi, Vikas, Natasha, and Veer were on their way to the Singhania house in their respective cars. Vikas stayed with Roohi as he had taken off, but Veer left as he had an important patient to look after. Everyone was enjoying and having a lot of fun together. They shared memories and talked with each other. After a couple of hours, Roohi and Vikas left as they had plans. Natasha was all alone at home as Vijay and Gayatri went to the temple. She was waiting for Veer to come. After a few minutes, the bell rang. Natasha, upset, mindfully opened the door and got excited after opening it.

Why did Natasha get excited? Who was so important standing outside her house? Let's find out in the next chapter.

Words"- 773...