Chapter 39:- Marriage Bells For Adi-Aaru

Natasha woke up first and caressed Veer's cheek. Veer pulled her towards him and tightly hugged her.

Natasha (shocked): You are awake?

Veer: So, does one need permission to do romance with his wife?

Natasha was blushing upon hearing that. She hit Veer's shoulder, and he shouted in pain. Natasha went to freshen up and came out wearing a saree. Veer back hugged her and started caressing her bare waist, giving an electric shock through her spine. Veer was nuzzling her neck, and Natasha was moaning his name.

Natasha: Veer, leave me. Everyone must be waiting for breakfast.

Veer: Hmmm.

Natasha: Please.

After Natasha requested him a lot, he left her and was smirking seeing her condition.

Badi Maa: Toh bahu Rani, humein khushi kab suna rahi ho?

Rina: Abhi abhi toh shaadi huyi hai maa, kuch time toh do.

Akash: Par aaj kal ke bacho mein sabar kahan hai.

Anand: You are speaking right, so when are we hearing the good news?

Veer (eating apple): Soon you will hear it.

All were shocked, and Natasha was blushing. Veer realized what he said, quickly got up from the table, held Natasha's hand, and took her away quickly to avoid questions.

It was hectic and a tiring day for them. There was an increase in accidents due to drinking in their area. They were treating patients the whole day and didn't get time to spend with each other. They were very tired and slept after reaching home.

Today was a very important day for one of the family members. Whose day was it? She was not the only one present there.

Badi Maa: Where is Aaru today? It's her day, and she is the only one not here.

Natasha: Maine aur Rina chachi ne usse adha ghante pehle ready kar diya tha.

Rina: Yes, Natasha is saying the truth. She was ready half an hour ago.

Anand: It's her day today. Let's give her some time to get ready. She is going to meet her in-laws today.

Akash: Yes, bhaiya is absolutely correct. Let's go.

Veer: Par woh aya toh sahi.

Aaru came, everyone blessed her, she was looking extremely beautiful.

Natasha: Aaj toh Adi behosh hona wala hai.

Veer: Absolutely correct.

Badi Maa blessed her and applied black tikka behind her neck to avoid buri nazar. They reached Singhania Mansion as Adi's parents arrived there; they didn't live in Mumbai. Malhotra family arrived at Singhania Mansion.

Aaru touched everyone's feet and they blessed them.

Adi's mom: Aaru, you are so beautiful. I don't know how this donkey got a girl like you.

Adi's dad: You are correct. You will be just like our daughter.

They all were chit-chatting and enjoying. Adi and Aaru's marriage was fixed. After a week, they were going to get engaged.

After 4 days,

Veer, Natasha, Adi, and Aaru were in the jewelry store buying rings for them. Adi and Aaru chose their rings and were spending time with each other.

Veer: Natasha, you also choose a ring for me, and I will choose one for you.

Natasha: But why?

Veer (coming closer to her): Sweetheart, we are married but not engaged.

Natasha: Great idea!

They also bought a ring for each other, and after that, they all went shopping.

Veer was choosing dresses for Natasha, whereas Adi was choosing clothes for Aaru.

Natasha went to change but wasn't able to close her zip. She was calling a salesgirl for help. The salesgirl was about to go in when Veer stopped her and told her to attend to other customers.

Veer went inside the changing room and started caressing Natasha's bare back.

Natasha (shocked): Veer, what are you doing here?

Veer: Helping out my hot wife.

Veer kissed Natasha's bare back while caressing her bare waist. Natasha was having goosebumps on her body, butterflies were roaming in her stomach. Veer kissed her neck and then turned her towards himself. He locked his lips with hers. They both were having a passionate kiss. After 10 minutes, Veer left her and went out of the room while Natasha was blushing outside.

Here, Adi was waiting for Aaru to arrive. She was changing her dress. Adi now couldn't control himself and went inside the changing room.

Aaru: What are you doing here? If bhai and bhabhi see us like this...

Adi: Chill yaar, they are also doing the same thing inside the changing room. (Yes, Adi saw Veer going inside Natasha's changing room).

Adi pinned her to the wall and caged her between his arms.

Adi: A few days ago, I kissed you, but now I want a return gift.

Aaru was shocked hearing this. She kissed him on his cheek and pushed him hard, then left the changing room.

They all enjoyed the day and went home. Adi and Aaru were thinking about each other only.

Words:- 811