Chapter 41:- Uneasy and Happiness

Natasha and Veer were sleeping on the bed when Veer started panicking. He came out of his dream and went on the roof, thinking, "This can't happen, never, not at all." He was feeling uneasy. He went back to the room and tried to sleep, but his dream was not letting him sleep. He thought that it was telling him something.

Veer's POV:

"It's only one year of our marriage. Next week is our marriage anniversary. I don't know why I am feeling restless, but the dream I had is making it more and more difficult for me to survive. I can't lose Natasha in the worst time of my life. Also, I know how difficult it was for me to live without her for 2 years. I want a family with her. I can't live without her. I dreamt that Natasha had an accident and she isn't with us anymore. It kills me more and more. I just want to keep her out of danger tomorrow.

It was morning, Natasha was thinking about something.

Natasha's POV.

"It's Veer's birthday in two days. I have some very important news for you that you will be really happy to know, especially on your birthday. We will become a complete family. I love you so much. I can't wait for your birthday. I know it's your birthday, but this time it's important for me. Today is my best friend and sister-in-law's marriage, and when I got to know such a beautiful thing."

Natasha was getting ready as there was a lot of work to be done because of the marriage. Veer came inside the room.

Veer: "Natasha, I want to ask you something today."

Natasha: "Haan, bolo."

Veer: "Please, aaj jab tak kuch important na ho tab tak ghar ke bahar mat jana."

Natasha: "But why?"

Veer: "Don't ask me this, but please."

Natasha (surprisingly): "Ok, I won't."

They both leaned into their work and were very busy. Natasha was getting Aaru ready when she received a call.

Natasha: "Okay, I am coming."

Aaru: "Bhabhi, what happened?"

Natasha: "There is an emergency case at the hospital. I need to go. Your marriage is in two hours. I will be back by then." Natasha leaves for the hospital without telling Veer. Veer entered Aaru's room.

Veer: "Is Natasha here?"

Aaru: "She went to the hospital. There is an emergency case."

Veer: "She didn't tell me."

Aaru: "She told me she will be back before the marriage. Don't worry."

This increased Veer's worry as he didn't want Natasha to step out of the house today. She went to the temple and started praying to God, asking for Natasha to come home safely and nothing to happen to her.

There was a phone call on Adi's phone that stunned him. He was sitting on the floor crying when Vijay entered.

Vijay: "Adi, why are you crying?"

Adi: *silence*

Vijay: "Adi, speak it out."

Vijay saw the phone in Adi's hand. It was Natasha's call.

Vijay kept the phone call on speaker.

Man: Is someone there? I know it's a huge loss, but you need to stabilize yourself.

Vijay: What happened?

Hearing this, Adi came to his senses and saw the phone call. He asked the person if he was sure. The person replied that he is a doctor and he is 100% sure, which broke Adi into 100 pieces.

Adi shouted, "Natasha!" stunning everyone.

Veer: What happened, Adi?

Adi (stammering): Natasha is no longer with us.

Veer: Adi, are you mad? What are you saying?

Adi told him everything that happened.

Flashback:

Adi: Hi bestie, where are you? It's my marriage.

A muscular voice was heard by him.

Man: Is she your family member?

Adi: Yes.

Man: Sorry to say, sir, but your friend is no more.

Adi: What the hell are you saying?

Man: A drunk truck driver was driving at full speed, and your friend was coming from the front. The truck driver lost his balance on the truck and hit her. Her car turned 4 to 5 times, the glasses of the car broke and went inside her body, making her lose a lot of blood.

Flash back ends