Chapter 31:- Hum Tum Ek Kamara Mein Band

Veer, Natasha, Adi, Aaru, and Ananya were all in the hospital as they had a heavy schedule today. A lot of surgeries were lined up, and they all were working tirelessly. It was almost time to go home. Natasha had to get some files from the storeroom, so she went there. Veer also had to get some files, so he went there as well. The bulb in the storeroom fused, so the compounder thought that there was no one inside and locked the door. Veer switched on his phone's camera, and Natasha had forgotten her phone in her cabin. Veer was looking for the file when he bumped into someone, causing the person to fall on the floor with Veer on top of her. Veer brought the phone's torch near the person's face to see her face, and in that moment, their eyes locked for a fraction of a second.

Veer: "Why do you keep falling? If you don't know how to walk, then try to stay at home. Oh, now I get it, Natasha, you fell on purpose so that I could save you and you could come near me. Wow, wow."

Natasha (pushing him away): You have gained a lot of weight. You need to go to the gym. Secondly, two people collide when both of them are lost, so it's not just me; you are also equally involved. By the way, what are you doing here?

Veer: I'm doing bhangra. Would you like to join me? I will teach you. You can take classes from me, stupid girl. And what about you? What are you doing here?

Natasha: I came here to find a file, which I got.

Veer: Same with me. Then let's leave.

They both went to open the door. Natasha tried to open it but wasn't able to.

Veer: So you can't open this door?

Natasha: Then you open it.

Veer smirked and went to open the door. He used all his strength to open it, but all was in vain. Natasha smirked seeing this.

Natasha: Why isn't this door opening? Don't tell me it's also jammed.

Veer: I think someone has locked it from outside. As the storeroom light isn't working, they might have thought that no one is there.

Natasha: So what should we do? Let's call Adi or Aaru; they can help us out.

Veer looked at his phone and saw that the torch was left on. His phone had 1% battery. He called Adi, but the phone's battery died, and they were shocked.

Veer: Natasha, you call Adi.

Natasha: I forgot my phone in my cabin.

Veer: So we need to spend our whole night here only?

Natasha: Do you see any other option?

Veer: So what should I do, sing a song?

Hum Tum Ek Kamra Band Ho Gaye
Aur Chabi Kho Jaye

Natasha: We looked in the room, but the keys aren't lost, so don't speak nonsense.

Veer: I think if I don't reach home, Aaru will come to find me.

Natasha: Wow, that's a great idea.

Veer: No.

Natasha: What, no?

Veer: Actually, I have a night shift today.

Natasha: What? I also have a night shift today.

Veer: So now we have to spend the whole night here only.

Natasha: So what shall we do?

Veer: Let's sleep.

Veer slept as he was very tired. They were sitting in a corner of the storeroom. While sleeping, Veer kept his head on Natasha's shoulder. Natasha felt an unknown peace. She was adoring Veer right now. She was looking at his cute face. She wanted to kiss him on his cheeks, but she couldn't. Just then, Veer opened his eyes and saw Natasha adoring him. They both looked into each other's eyes for a few minutes. Just then, the storeroom opened; a doctor had come to take some important files. Natasha and Veer got up and went out of the room. They both were in an awkward situation by now. Veer didn't want to make it more awkward, so he went to do his work, and Natasha also leaned into her work.

Words:- 685