Chapter 11:- Arrival

So everyone was at the airport waiting for Badi Maa, Akash, Rina, and Rohan as they were going to arrive. Natasha was a little late as she had a lot of work today. Everyone (except Natasha) saw Badi Maa, Akash, and Rina.

Anand: Maa, aap aa gayi. Tell me, where is Rohan?

Badi Maa: Yeh kahi hoga, aa jayega.

Natasha was in a hurry, looking at her phone, suddenly she bumped into someone. They both had eye contact for a few minutes. After some time, the man broke it.

Man: I have told you many times, you don't know how to walk.

Natasha: I am sorry, Veer. Actually, I was late, so I was going to call you only.

They both went to their family who were talking with each other.

Vijay: So shall we proceed to Malhotra Mansion or Singhania Mansion will work?

Anand: Yes, tell us, Maa, where will you go first, and when will Rohan come?

Badi Maa: I will go to Singhania Mansion first.

Rohan: Bada Papa, I am here.

Rohan took blessings of Anand, Vijay, and Gayatri.

Everyone was present in the hall of Singhania Mansion. Gayatri brought tea and coffee for everyone, respectively.

Anand: So, he is my friend Vijay and his wife, Gayatri.

Rina: Bhaiya, we know them. Let us meet the ones who are getting married to our children.

Anand: So, she is Roohi, Vijay and Gayatri's elder daughter, who is going to marry Vijay, and she is Natasha, their younger daughter, who is going to marry Veer.

Badi Maa: But I don't agree with this.

Vijay: What happened?

Badi Maa: I want Roohi to marry Vikas and Natasha to marry Rohan.

Natasha was drinking orange juice while standing, and Veer was sitting in front of her. Upon hearing badi maa, Natasha spilled the juice on Veer. Gayatri asked Natasha to take Veer to the washroom.

Vijay: "What are you saying? Natasha doesn't know Rohan. How can she marry him?"

Badi maa: "What's the problem in that? They can take time to marry each other. Hum konsa kal hi shaadi kar rahe hai."

Flashback:

Rohan had seen Natasha at the airport and was lost in her beauty. He told badi maa that he wants to marry this girl. But when he got to know she is Veer's to-be bride, he got sad. Badi maa loves Rohan a lot, so she decides to do something regarding this.

Flashback ends.

All family members were surprised by this.

Anand: "But maa, Natasha and Veer like each other. So how can she marry Rohan?"

Gayatri: "Absolutely correct."

On the other hand, Veer and Natasha were in Natasha's room. Veer had gone to the washroom to clean his shirt. As he came out, he saw Natasha lost in her thoughts and thought of scaring her.

Veer suddenly screamed, and Natasha grabbed Veer's hand, and they both fell on the bed. Veer was over Natasha. They both had a cute eye lock for a few minutes. Natasha broke the eye lock, and they both came back to reality. Veer, still over Natasha, moved towards her ear, and both of their cheeks touched.

Veer (whispers): Going to be wifey being romantic now only.

Natasha (shocked): Have you lost it?

Natasha pushed Veer, and he chuckled.

Natasha: Oh, but your dadi is planning to set me up with your brother.

Veer: I don't know why dadi is doing so, but (curiously) what's the problem? We don't like each other.

Natasha: I agreed to marry you just because of our parents. I know you, Veer, but I don't know Rohan. How can I marry him?

Veer somewhere felt happiness in his heart. They both went downstairs to see what the situation was right now.

Badi maa: Natasha, tell me your decision. As per you say, we will do it that way. But I think you must give Rohan a chance.

Rohan interrupted, but Badi Maa asked him to keep his mouth shut.

Natasha: "I am sorry, Badi Maa, but I don't know Rohan."

Badi Maa: "So you can take your time. As much time as you want, you can take."

Natasha: "But sorry, Badi Maa, I like Veer, so how could I give a chance to Rohan when I am committed?"

Veer was surprised by what he heard. He was very happy after hearing that.

Badi Maa agreed to Veerasha's marriage half-heartedly, and Rohan was unhappy. They decided to go shopping the next day.

But in all this, two people were missing. They left the house after a few minutes and went on an ice cream date. Yes, our Roohi and Vikas went for an ice cream date and recorded some of their moments.

Precap:- Natasha heard someone banging her window and got. She opened the window and was about to hit the man with a stick.

Words:- 811