Chapter 9:- Proposal

So Anand and I want to tell you that we have... Vijay took a deep breath and said, "We have fixed our children's marriages: Veer and Natasha, Vikas and Roohi." So, what is your decision?

Flashback

So when they were sitting in the car.

Anand: - Vijay, I have two sons and you have two daughters.

Vijay: - So you mean to say that we should fix their marriage. It's a great idea. From now on, we will be relatives. But how do you know I have two daughters?

Anand: - I have met them. They are so beautiful and amazing. They respect their elders. So, what's your opinion on it?

Vijay: - I totally agree with it. You come for dinner, and we will discuss that further in front of them.

Flashback ends.

Everyone was shocked hearing this, especially Gayatri, Veer, and Natasha. Vikas and Roohi were somewhat happy as they already loved each other, and now the marriage was fixed.

Gayatri: Without asking the children, you have taken such a drastic step. I think we should consider our children first. Let them have some time to talk.

Vijay: That's alright, they can go outside and talk with each other. They can take some time. Konsa hum kal shaadi kar rahe hain.

Anand: Exactly, Vijay is right. They can take as much time as they want.

Roohi-Vikas: We are ready for the marriage.

Everyone was shocked, especially Natasha and Veer.

Natasha: Arre aur koi jhatka kisi aur dena hai toh de do. I can't handle it anymore. First, dad gave a 400W shock, then Roohi di and Vikas bhai gave a 1000W shock. If anybody is left, they can also continue.

Veer (sarcastically): I am also ready for the marriage.

Natasha: Shut up, now you are giving me a 2000W shock.

Veer (sarcastically): Tumne hi toh kaha kisi aur na jhatka dena hai toh de do, maine socha ki main hi rah gaya hu isliye main bhi de deta hu.

Natasha: No more jokes further. By the way, since when do you both like each other?

Everyone heard Natasha's question clearly, and they all looked at Vikahi (Vikas and Roohi).

Vikahi: We liked each other for one year and confessed it a few days ago.

Vijay (happily): Wow, that's great! Now one couple is ready, and now about you, Veerasha (Veer and Natasha).

Veerasha: We need some time.

Anand: You take as much time as you want.

Gayatri: Yes, take your decision wisely. No one will force you.

Vijay: Yes, you both can take this week's time. Next Tuesday, tell us your decision. If you agree, it's totally alright; otherwise, we will start with Vikahi's marriage preparation.

Everyone bid goodbye to each other. The Malhotra family left, and the Singhania family members went to their respective rooms.

AT NIGHT

In Natasha's room, she was thinking that her dad had found his lost friend after so many years. Because of me, Dad shouldn't lose his friend again.

"I think we should give this relationship a chance," Natasha said.

Natasha (texting Veer): Hi, I am sorry for texting you so late.

Veer: No problem, tell me your problem.

Natasha: Veer, I am thinking we should give this relationship a chance.

Veer: Are you serious?

Natasha: I think we should talk with each other, get to know each other, and give it a chance. Our parents have reunited after so long, and I don't want them to lose each other again.

Veer: I think you are right. We can give this relationship a chance for the sake of our parents.

Natasha: And I need a favor from you as well.

Veer: Tell me, Natasha.

Natasha: See, if we get married, then I don't want to tell it in the hospital that we are married.

Veer: But why? What's the problem?

Natasha: I will tell you when we meet for coffee tomorrow.

Veer: OK, but what time for coffee tomorrow?

Natasha: 5 or 6, I will tell you at the hospital tomorrow. Ok, chalo bye.

Veer: Bye.

They both slept, and next, everyone left for their respective work.

Veer called Natasha into his cabin to ask her the time.

Natasha: - May I come in, sir?

Veer: - Yes, you may come.

Natasha entered Veer's cabin.

Natasha: - Good morning, sir. You called me.

Veer: - Yes, now tell me the time for coffee.

Natasha: - You just called me to ask that only. Are you out of your mind? I think it's a bad idea that we are ready for this relationship.

Veer: - Shut up, I am your senior. Now tell me at what time and at which restaurant.

Natasha: - OK, let's meet at 7 pm at XYZ Cafe if you won't mind.

Veer: - OK, done. You may leave and do your work.

Natasha: - I was doing that only; you have called.

Veer: - Just leave.

Natasha: - Leaving. Thank you, sir.

Precap:- So after a weak everyone was standing in Singhania for Veer and Natasha's reply. They tell everyone ehat they have decided.

Words:- 833