1

Yn was sat in her cell as she was just staring blankly at the walls.
The door oppened and she stood up straight still staring blankly at the wall.

It was in her to stand up out of respect of the people above her.
"Come soldier" the order was given and she walked blankly.
She followed wordlessy behind the gaurd to an office.
He knocked and was given the go ahead to enter Yn following him still silent.

"You may leave" the man said to the gaurd as he saluted and left.
"Sit soldier" she was instructed and complied still silent.
He slided a file across the the table motioning for her to look at it.

She took it and oppened it on the first page as a photo of a group of people apeared.
"Find them kill them and bring back the Winter Soldier to me, if you fail you will be punished is that clear soldier."
He said and she looked at him blankly.
"Ready to comply" she said.

"Great, you will be taken to New York straight away dont let me down soldier." He said excitedly clasping his hands together.

He snapped his fingers as she stood up and one of the gaurds entered.
"Take her to get weapons for the misson and take her to New York." He said as the gaurd nodded.
"Yes sir" and with that the mindless Yn followed silently after the gaurd as he led her to the weapons room.

She still had the file in hand as she set it down onto the table taking a backpack.
She set the bag also down onto the table taking a suit from the wall and changing behind a divider.
She then took her guns of choice.
A machine gun, a sniper and a pistol.
She strapped many knifes into hidden places on her suit.

She put ammo for the guns in the back pack and a set of normal clothes for blending in and the files along with a few other things.
With that she closed the bag and put on her mask.
She walked up to the gaurd waiting and he took her outside the cold air in Russia.

There was a private jet as the boarded and she was left to read the files through as thew flew her to New York.
After a very long flight and she now knowing everything she needs to know about her targets she just sat planning out her plan on killing them.

They landed in a clearing of field outside the city as a car waited there for them.
From the plane to to the car she was driven to the city and droppen a few buildings away from the Avenger's tower.

There was Hydra agents everywhere around the world.
And that man that controlled it all made sure she got to where she needed to execute her mission perfectly.
She was allowed into the building without question about anything or her bags.
She got handed a card to the roof and made her way there going up the stairs and not the elevator.

She set up her sniper as she had a clear view of the floor she was told they are on the most.
As she looked through the scope she saw a few of the Avengers.

Steve Rodgers and Tony Stark was talking to each other.
Natasha Romanoff and Clint Barton was also busy having a discussion.

Wanda Maximoff was having a conversation with Thor and Vision.
They were all in the files.
The Winter Soldier was spotted on the couch watching Tv with a kid that was not supposed to be there.
It was unclear to her if she should kill him to but she knew she could not let witnesses get away so she waited for the perfect moment to shoot deciding on killing Steve Rodgers first.

Back at the tower bucky was sat half annoyed.
He was forced by Peter to catch up on some new movies he missed over the years Bucky was not impressed at the kid but left it finding it half sweet that he is so excited to hang out with the super soldier.
"Mr. Bucky I really should teach you how to play Call of Duty !" The kid exclaimed excitedly.
"Sam the kid wants me to play games help me !" Bucky exclaimed as he tried to get out of the situation.
"Your problem old man !" The awnser came yelled from the hallway as Sam came to the room after presumably a shower as he stood with a towel in hand.
Bucky smiled rolling his eyes as he subconsciously looked out the wall sized window.

But his eyes caught sight of a sudden flicker of something shiny on a building a bit away.
He faltered for a moment but he couldn't mistake it for something else he knew that all to well.
Hydra always made sure they could spot snipers.
"Get down sniper!" Bucky yelled quickly pulling peter over the couch onto the ground as the landed on Cap's shield and Bucky threw the shield to cap as he caught it and he and Tony hid behind they counter the bickered at.

"Friday get me a read on security cams on every building 5 blocks out to the north of the tower." Tony said to his AI.
Wanda had created a shield around her Thor and Vision and Sam backed into the hallway taking cover there.

"Shit!" Tony cursed loudly as he looked at the footage of one building as a woman entered with a bag which is obvious is a sniper rifile as the camera's show her going up the stairs.

Yn layed on the building in the hot sun as she waited patiently for her chance to shoot as she scanned over the winter soldier's face and the kid as she watched them interact, he rolled his eyes subconsciously looking in her direction.
She knew he was to far away too spot her but he looked at her turning away as he looked again as his face looked to be paling.
He shouted something and pulled the kid over the couch.

"Shit that fucker" Yn exclaimed as she looked at everyone else as they took cover.
That man gave her away but she didn't know how he knew.

She put away her sniper as she left it behind a corner on the roof taking her backpack.
She'd have to go in herself, she backed up and sprinted towards the next building as she jumped onto the next roof and the next and so on running as she stopped at the nearest building securing her grappling hook and jumped down the building at a high speed.
She landed gracefully on the ground releasing the wire.

She went to the side of the building and took out a electric device putting it on the wall.
It clasped on sending out a silent shock wave through the building cutting the power.
"Shit" Tony cursed again loudly.
"Friday, talk to me what cut the power."
He asked as he had his glasses on.
"It's unclear sir I can not locate the source of the power cut, I'm still working on it." The AI exclaimed as he tried to think.

Bucky looked down to Peter as he half layed ontop of the kid.
"You okay kid ?" He asked and Peter just nodded his eyes still wide open as he tried to come over the shock.

Yn waited as she watched the power cut out. She then shot a grappling hook to the top of the tower and started climbing.
She made it skillfully to the top and made her way into the tower through the roof and to the correct floor.

Bucky quickly grabbed Peter and dragged him over to the hallway with Sam.
"Keep him safe im going to get my guns." He told sam dissappearing.

Natasha and Clint quickly followed with the help of Wanda's shield.
They followed Bucky to the weapons room.

Yn made her way down and into a dark hallway.
The compound was not pitch blank but dark enough for her to blend in.
She saw the Falcon and that kid from earlier in a hallway.

She silently took out two pistols.
As she pressed it to both their heads and leaned in closely in between the two.
"Say anything or scream or make a move and I'll shoot now turn around and walk" she instructed quietly as their eyes widened at the guns pressed to their heads.

They did as told and turned around slowly and moved as she made them go into a room and she locked it with another device from her bag.
She had to kill them but not now.

She first had to separate everyone to make it more stealthy.

"Shit what just happened" Sam exclaimed as he looked to Peter seeing how shocked the poor kid looked.

He put his hand on the kid's shoulder in as a way of comfort as he tried to stay calm himself.

Bucky, Natasha and Clint suited up real quickly.
Wanda and Vision were discussing it and Steve and Tony were discussing strategies.