23

Everyone was back at the tower already dressed as Yn made her way into the kitchen.

Bucky was stood next to Steve as they were recalling a good memory about them and the good old days.
Bucky's eyes caught Yn in her purple dress and he started stammering.
Steve turned towards Yn and back to Bucky as he tried to hold in his laughter but soon he was in the same predicament when Natasha entered in her blue dress.

Bucky now laughed at his best friend.
"We ready ?" Nat asks as everyone starts entering in their fancy attire.
They all arive at the club as Nat, Wanda and Yn heads to the bar with the men in tow.

Yn sits next to Bucky as she gets herself a good looking purple drink.
She chose it because it matched her dress.
And one after the other drink Yn started enjoying herself more as she later dragged bucky to the dance floor.

Bucky didn't fancy dancing much but for Yn he would dance his life away with her.
He span her around as her hair swayed around her as she smiled happily at Bucky.
He couldn't help himself as he pulled her closer.
She was like a magnet and gosh be danmed he blamed it on his metal arm that she was pulling him in.

He laughed at this silly thought as he smiled at her they both thriving with the dopamine running high.
He pulled her closer as she was pressed flush against his chest.

She looked up at him through her long lashes and his breath hitched in his throat.
She closed her eyes and he did the same as they leaned in their lips a hair's breath away.
He ghosted her lips with his.

She opened her eyes as she giggled and he couldn't help but smile.
When he oppened his eyes he saw the happiness on her face, in her smile her eyes he could even feel it radiating off of her in waves like a soft heartbeat thrumming against his heart strings.

She leaned closer again as she gently kissed a small silvery scar on his cheekbone.
He smiled as he closed his eyes again laying his head back an inch at peace.
They were in the middle of the dance floor of probably one of the loudest clubs in New York but to them it was quiet just the other one was visible, audible.

They leaned in again and this time they properly kissed.
It wasn't heated or hungry but slow and full of love, not rushed as if they were trying to perfect the feeling of the other's lips on their own.

But the spell got broken by Yn's phone ringing she quickly pulled it out of her bra and only smiled at Bucky's confused but amused face.
She quickly awnsered when she saw it was Peter.

Immediately she felt uneasy, she hoped nothing happened.
"Yn, you have to come there are men here and they want Tia, Hurry please..." Peter said in a quiet hushed voice and Yn could hear the panic in the kid's voice.

She paled as she dropped her phone running towards the door of the club.
Bucky followed her and grabbed her wrist he was about to ask as he looked at her pale face
"Tia, get the rest." Thats all she said to Bucky as she ran out of the club leaving him there.
She had heels on previously as she discarded them.
She wripped her dress of in one swift motion revealing a pair of jeans and a tank top.

The dress was long enough to hide it.
She looked to the busy road as she caught sight of a person driving on a motorcycle.

Perfect

She grabbed the bike with her metal arm as she threw him off and jumped on in one motion just as the team came outaide to witness it.
Yn looked murderous even if she was barefoot, with just jeans and a tank top on.
She had one thing on her mind as she sped towards Peter's apartment.

Tia

His apartment was about twenty minutes away but she made it in 7 as she jumped of the bike landing skillfully in a crouched position.
She looked up at the few floors.

The stairs and elevator inside would take to long.
She looked at the stairs outside as she started pulling herself up from railing to railing as she made it just outside Peter's apartment.
She waited a moment as she calculated her plan of attack.
One guy who stood near the glass door looked out it not really looking bothered.

Next moment he was being strangled by a metal hand.
Yn threw him down to the ground.
The rest rushed to the main room as Yn stood there with murder in her eyes.
They knew who she was and yet even if they feared her she was always under their control but Now she was free and they knew...
With exact precision she took out the men one by one.

With a piece of glass she had used as a weapon slicing their necks like it was marshmallows.

There he stood with a gun pressed to Tia's neck.
Peter layed on the ground holding his stomach and his aunt was passed out on the ground.
"Tia.." Peter whispered and her tear stained eyes looked to him as he smiled at her.
"It's gonna be okay Buttercup." He said pain lacing his voice.

"Pierce" Yn said smiling at him and her amusement seemed to make something flicker in his eyes.
A moment of weakness, fear...

Because he knew he couldn't control her anymore.
She walked closer as his hands started trembling only a infinitesimal amount but Yn noticed.
"Close your eyes hunny" Yn said and Tia did not knowing whats going to happen but she trusted Yn, her mother.

Yn just stared at Pierce and seemingly the longer she did the more uncertain he grew he didn't know what she was gonna do, she was capable of anything.
He created this, her...
He only blinked for a second and that was the first mistake he made because when he oppened them again the lights were out.

He tried shooting in her direction but she was no longer there.
Untill he felt her breath on his neck as his hairs rose.
"Fight me !" He screamed as his hold on Tia's neck tightened.

Second mistake...

Because Yn heard Tia shriek under his touch.
Before he could react she had his neck in her metal arm as she jumped with him out of the bedroom window.
Had he dragged Tia with ?

No and Yn made sure of that because she had wripped his arm clean of his body leaving Tia with Peter.
Yn landed on the ground ontop of Pierce.

Her metal arm was wrapped around his throat and the other was raining punches down on him.
She wasn't holding back.
She doesn't know how long she had been stuck in that trance but strong arms pulled her away.

She could only see his passed out form.
The last words he had the strength to murmur to Yn was.
"You will never change Iron Soldier..."

He had said that to her in Russian.
The language she was forced to learn along many more.
When Yn turned around to the culprit who had dragged her away from her target and she found Bucky.
His hands was shaking like a leaf but he held her tightly his grip not wavering once.

A stray tear ran down her face and he wiped it away.
He picked her up bridal style as he saw how bloody her feet was from broken glass pieces.
She hadn't even worried about getting shoes she just wanted to get to Tia.
And that was what he loved most about her, her selflessness.

He carried her up many flights of stairs and to Peter's apartment.
The rest was there looking over Peter, Tia and May.
May was still passed out and Peter looked so pale.
When Yn's senses came back and the white noise cleared from her ears.
She heard Tia's screams and cries.

She met Peter's lifless eyes as his blood coated the floor.
Tia was being held back by Nat.
Yn jumped down from Bucky's arms as she moved towards Tia.
Tia ran straight into Yn's arms screaming and crying the sobs wracking her small frame.

Tia stopped as she seemed to realize something she wriggled out of Yn's grasp as she quickly ran and skidded on the floor next to Peter the blood coating her knees and hands.
She put her palms flat on Peter's chest as green magic flowed from her small form.
Her eyes glowed like Christmas lights.
Her hair started flowing lightly as the green mist shrouded around her and Peter them both hovering a few feet above the ground.
His shot wound seemed to be healing itself as Tia groaned in pain.
Her nose was now bleeding as she crashed to the ground passed out.

Peter took one deep breath and was passed out too.
Yn remembered Fury saying that Hydra wanted Tia because she had powers but she didn't know exactly if that was true untill tonight, untill now...