34

Yelena was scared to say the least never in he life had she actually been afraid but in that moment she was and she could not go in there even if she wanted to because of Hydra.

The door burst open and the people ran out all in a series of screams as a wave of heat and flames slammed into Yelena.
"Oww that really hurts" she whispers to herself getting off the floor.

Inside layed Yn on the floor her clothes burt to ash her body convulsing.
Yelena rushed to her.
"Yn, Yn speak to me !" She yelled as she grabbed her sisters body in a desperate attempt to help her.
She immediately let go of Yn's body as it burned her hands.
Just then she saw how red Yn's body looked, her skin looked irritated like she had a terrible sunburn.

Yet there was no burns on Yn's body, no signs of wounds or open flesh or even a drop of blood.
Yelena didn't know what to do and she just stared at her sister in shock.

She started coughing hysterically only now realizing they were still surrounded by flames.
"Shit" Yelena cussed under breath.
There were alarms blaring so Yelena took off her leather jacket and wrapped Yn it as she picked her up.

Yelena threw Yn over her shoulder and started running down hallways.
There were gaurds every now and then running past so she slowed her pace till they passed.

They were all rushing to the room on fire.
Yelena didn't know where she would go maybe that apartment in Budapest.

Right now she had to get out of here first.
She rounded another corner and there was more gaurds but these stopped as they eyed the couple suspiciously.
"Where are you taking that ?" One asked and Yelena stayed calm keeping her voice monotone.
"Back to her cell, the boss's orders." She says and they look at her suspiciously still.

"Boss just sent us to get her from the lab" he says stepping closer.
"Well I am his top soldier and he gave me instructions so are you gonna argue with me, should I explain to him that I had not done what he asked because you interfered ?" She asks him and his face shows a slight sign of fear.
"No, go ahead then" he says and she walks past them just as she was about to round the corner one looked up to see more gaurds came rushing.
"Get them !" He yelled and Yelena cursed again.

"Fuck!" She yelled as she ran as fast as she could with Yn on her shoulder.
She ran into another gaurd.
"Really !" She yelled in frustration.
The gaurd pulled out his gun and she threw Yn to the floor as soft as possible.

Yelena skillfully took out the gaurd looting him from his guns and knifes and his pants, shirt and shoes for Yn.
She quickly hid in his office as she put them on Yn, waiting for the gaurds to run past.

She picked Yn up again and slowly emerged from the office door.
She saw no one and took her chance running down a different hallway.
She by now already knew the layout.

She came to the hallways with cells and an bathroom nearby for gaurds.
It was a mens bathroom but would do.
Just as she entered she felt Yn stir.
"Mhh" she heard Yn moan as she slowly opened her eyes.

"It's okay Yn Im here, but we need to go now! The whole building is looking for us." Yelena says and Yn looks at where they are.
"Where are we ?" She asks confused.
"Mens bathroom near the cells." Yelena says and Yn seemed still confused.

"How are we supposed to escape through here ?" Yn asks in a hushed voice.
"There the window in these bathrooms here is the only place not baracaded." Yelena says and Yn looks still confused but as she slowly opens the window she sees its true as the cold air sweep over her bruised face.

She looks down and see how high up the are atleast 5 stories.
"Shit" Yelena cusses Again.
"We'll never make that fall." Yelena says grabbing her hair in frustration.

"I will" Yn says as she looks to Yelena but her sister only looks at her as if she is crazy.
"Are you out of your mind such a fall could kill a human instantly Yn!" She whisper shouted.
"A human yes not a super soldier, I have survived a 10 story fall whilst an explosion happened and the most injuries I got was cuts and a broken arm." Yn says and Yelena just shakes her head.

"Please trust me on this." Yn says and Yelena sighs, she rubbed her temples in frustration her head was throbbing.
"Fine but how do I fit into the picture ?" Yelena asks and Yn quickly thinks of a plan.

Then she strips again handing the clothes to Yelena.
"What are you doing Yn ?" She asks incredulously.
"Put it on, to reduce the shock" Yn says and Yelena sighs but does as she is told.
She had atleast now about 3 layers on not much but all they had.

"Okay you have to trust me on this sis." Yn says as she carefully climbs out the window naked and stands on the small ledge.
She holds her hand out for Yelena to take and sure enough feel the cold hand in hers as she helps her sister out the small window too.

"Yn" Yelena said in a shaky voice panic evident.
Yn took Yelena's hand once more and soon scooped her up bridal style.
The serum in her veins was running high like adrenaline as her strength intensified aswell.

She looked down to the ground and looked at a sort of big enough heap of snow then she fell forward with Yelena still in her arms.
Yn soon turned her around in the fall so that her back would hit the ground.

Yn anticipated the fall and she counted the seconds.
Everything seemed to slow down as she pulled Yelena closer to her body.
Yn closed her eyes and it was as if she could hear her own heartbeat, Yelena's ragged breathing and then her back hit the ground landing in the ice cold snow.
It was soothing to Yn as her body felt way to hot for comfort.

Yelena landed ontop of Yn with force as she groaned in pain.
Yn simply layed still for a moment.
"Yn ?" Yelena asked scared that her sister migh have not made it but then Yn opened her eyes.

"It's fucking freezing" Yn says and Yelena sighs in relief as she gets off Yn and start stripping the extra clothes she had on.
She handed them back to her sister and Yn put them on.

Yn's back hurt badly but she got running again with Yelena as the rounded the side of the building seeing a shed nearby.
There were two gaurds arguing over something, too distracted to keep watch.

They did not even see Yelena creep up to them and they both fell to the ground unconscious.
Yn nodded to her sister as she used her super soldier strength and metal arm to wrip apart the chains on the metal doors.

The doors groaned as they opened it and went inside.
Yelena got in the driver's seat and hot wired the car.
They drove up to the nearest exit on the backside of the property and drove right through the gate.

Just as they thought it was over a helicopter emerged from somwhere.
"Oh come on for fuck sakes !" Yn yelled as she held onto the dash board because of Yelena's speeding.

"Lena now might be the perfect time to speed up !" Yn yelled as the helicopter hovered above them starting to shoot at them.
Yelena swerved the car to the side drifting a little and then getting the car straight again.

Yelena was now hitting the gas pedal with full force as she sped full speed trying to get away constantly still dodging bullets from above.

Soon enough they sort of lost the helicopter when they came into the city.
Neither one knew where they were but they stopped the car and got out knowing that the helicopter wont be able to spot them if they were on foot.
They grabbed two coats and two hats from a street stand nearby and merged with the crowd...