6

Yn and Bucky was happily running after one another as they played their little game of tag.
Steve had joined them outside watching as they ran towards him.
"Tag your it" Yn says as she smacks Steve.
His face was priceless as Yn full on sprint away.
Bucky was still laughing as he quickly realized he should run too.
Natasha came outside too as she watched 3 full grown adults playing tag at 6 am in the morning.

Sam joined her with a cup of coffee when he saw that they were outside.
Steve came towards them as he smacked Sam on the arm.
"Your it Sam !" Yn yelled as she stood a good distance away.
Steve sprinted when he saw Sam handing Natasha his cup of coffee.

The four of them happily played for a good while untill they all finally came to a truce and Sam went back to get his coffee as Bucky, Steve and Yn went for a jog.

"Who started it ?" Sam asks fake annoyed as he takes his cup of coffee from Natasha.
She just smiles at him.
"Yn did then she dragged Steve in and then he dragged you in." Natasha says laughing at Sam's unimpressed face.

They made their way inside still laughing at the trio outside.
Clint came into the kitchen looking for coffee.
"Morning birdbrain" Clint said to Sam.
"Morning Nat" Clint said to Natasha.
"Says the one who's name is literally Hawkeye" Sam shoots to Clint.
"Says the one who's name is Falcon"
Clint shoots right back.

"Okay okay thats enough both of you" Nat says giving them both a stern look.
She smiled to herself as she walked to her room.
This was just another normal day in the home of the Avengers.
Natasha went to change into some sweatpants and a random shirt she found it was probably one of the guy's shirts but she didn't really care.

Yn came into the room just as Natasha was about to leave.
"Oh sorry sis did I interrupt " Yn said looking guilty.
"Not at all i was just about to go find someone to train with care to join me ?"
Nat said to Yn as she nodded and followed Nat to the training rooms.

"So how you holding up the memories coming back ?" Nat asks as they spaared against each other.
"Yeah slowly but they are it's just I see every face I hear every scream and I still feel the blood dripping from my hands it's torture." Yn said her mood dropping.

"Dont" Nat said pointing to Yn.
"Dont what ?"
"Dont beat yourself up over that it'll only make it worse" Nat scolded Yn.
She was being a bit harsh but she knew the feeling all to well and didn't want her sister suffering.

They kept up the training for about an hour when people arrived in the form of Sam and Clint.
"Party tonight people!!!" Sam announced.
"So that mean nobody goes sleeping early!" Clint says as they are already walking out to the next people.

"Wanna go shopping ?" Nat says turning to Yn with a smile.
"Yes please !" Yn says as her face already lights up a smile.

They both went to take a shower and
Yn had raided Nat's closet again for something to wear.
Wanda was in her room watching some movie with Vision when suddenly the doors bursts open.
"We're going shopping" Nat says smiling at Wanda's shocked face as Yn was trying to hold in her laughter.

15 minutes later Happy is driving the girls to the shops as they thank him and leave.
"Okay so we need dresses and you need clothes alot of new clothes" Nat says as she looks to Yn.
"Uhm guys I dont have money" Yn says skeptically.
"Dont worry Tony pays for everything" Wanda says shrugging as they make their way to the shops.

Yn was forced to try on everything that the two girls thought would look cute on her.
She finally stopped when she saw a beautiful silk dress (choose the clour yourself )
"You have to get that" Wanda says as she looks at it.
Yn ended up trying it on and it fit beautifully on her form.

Wanda found herself a gorgeous red dress and Natasha went with a black dress.
Yn refused to wear heels so she opted for ballet flats matching her dress.

They were currently sat in a coffee shop as they were exhausted.
"Hi can I take your order ?" A waiter girl said as she smiled at them just to realise it was the Avengers as she tried to keep her cool.
"Yeah can we have a box of your cream filled donuts and 3 lattes please" Natasha ordered.

After 10 minutes the girl arrived with the order and the three of them just sat comfortably eating donuts and drinking their coffee.
Just as they were finishing their coffees Nat's phone rang it was Sam.

Yn and Wanda stares over Nat's shoulders as she hesitantly picked it up and put it to her ear.
"Nat ! Help!!!!! Bucky is chasing me and Peter around with a pan" Sam yelled over the phone as Nat sat with a smile on her face.
"Why ? What'd you do Sam ?" Nat asks.
"We put stickers on his metal arm." Nat bursts out laughing as she sets the phone down on the table and put it on speaker.
"Sam get back here!" Bucky yells as the three girls sit and laugh at the boys running.

"Sorry Sam we're a bit busy talk to you later" Wanda said as he began to protest.
"No wait, wait, wait ple..." Nat cut the call as the three bursts out laughing.
Nat pays and they call Happy and wait outside.

An old lady walks past them as she struggles with the bags.
Just then Happy arrives.
Yn quickly decide to help the old lady.
"Hey ma'am do you need some help ?" Yn asks as the old lady smiles at her.
"Yes please darling th.." a man came running as he grabbed the poor womans purse out of her hand.
Nat and Wanda saw it as Yn dropped her shopping bags and yelled to Nat and Wanda.
"I got it." With that she pulls out a mask and quickly puts it on as she zips up her jacket.

She sprints after the man and because she is secretly also a super soldier she has extra speed.
The man rounds a corner and runs into and alley way.
Right as he exits the alley way looking behind him to see if he was followed he gets knocked over and land on the ground.

Yn had knocked him with her metal arm.
"It's sick to steal from elderly now we either do this the hard way or easy way."
Yn says as she looks to the man.
"Oh please a girl don't scare me" he exclaims as he gets up laughing in her face.
"Hard way it is then" Yn says popping her neck.
"No problem" he says taking out a knife.
Yn smiles under her mask.

He puts the purse down on the ground as he launches forwards with the knife.
She blocks every attack as she puches him in the face his knose breaking.
"Oww Fuck!" He yells holding his nose as he dropped the knife.
"What is your arm made out of metal ?" He says his shirt now stained with his own blood.

"It is actually do you want a closer look."
She says as she walks towards him as he just realized she wasn't kidding when he looked down at her fist that wasn't covered.
He backs away and Yn picks up the knife as she does and iconic flip.
"Still wanna do it the hard way ?" She asks as he shakes his head and runs away.

Yn picks up the purse and looks down at the knife she quickly snaps the blade as she throws it in the dumpster.
She then makes her way back to where the old lady was.
She looked very shocked but Natasha and Wanda was comforting her saying that Yn will get her purse back.

When she looked up again Yn held out her purse to her with a smile on her face as Yn removed her mask.
"I believe this is yours ma'am" yn said as the old lady looked overly relieved as she hugged Yn.
"Thank you so much dear what is your name ?" The old lady asks.
"Yn ma'am" she says as she takes the old lady's bags.
"You guys can go with Happy I'll ta..." Yn stopped talking when she realised Happy was already gone.

"He took our bags home we're coming with you" Natasha said as she smiled at Yn.
They each took a bag from the old lady and slowly walked with her to her apartment as they all talked happily with the old lady.

Yn, Wanda and Natasha just finished helping the old lady as they all existed her apartment.
The lady suddenly grabbed Yn's wrist.
"Yn if you ever need anything let me know" the old lady says as she hands her a piece of paper with a number on.

Yn smiles to the sweet lady.
"Will do ma'am." Yn said as she and the two girls started walking to the Avengers compound.