18

Yn fell asleep in Bucky's arms again they were still outside.
Peter and Tia were asleep in Bucky and Yn's bed.
Steve had heard the screaming and so did Natasha.
Steve got out of bed with a blanket and going outside in search of Bucky and Yn.

He found them asleep in each other's arms.
Nat on the other hand went to make sure Peter and Tia was okay.
She knew Peter saw Tia as a sister and she saw him as a big brother it was so sweet how much the two cared about each other.
She gently pulled the covers over them and slowly made her way back to bed.
Just as she climbed in bed Steve came into the room.
"They're out in the field so I just covered them in a blanket they are both asleep." Steve said.
"So is Peter and Tia." Nat said and with that they too went back to bed.

It was already 2 am and today was Tia's birthday.
Yn woke up next to Bucky in the field.
She gently shaked him.
"Bucky, Buck"
"Mhh ?" Is al she got in respone.
"What happened why are we in the field ?" She asked and that seemed to wake him up.
"You had a nightmare so I brought you here last night.
She didn't seem to recall anything about last night.

But she got Bucky to get up and they made their way back to the house with the blanket in hand.
When they entered Nat, Steve, Laura and Clint was in the kitchen.

"Morning" Yn said not aware that they all knew, they all heard the screaming.
"Morning" They all said in unison.

"Oh Yn if you want we could bake the cake now because I know you said yesterday you want to take Tia on a ride with the horses." Laura said, she wasn't gonna mention the nightmare or the screaming.
"That could work thank you Laura I am just gonna go take a quick shower and we'll be down." Yn said and Laura nodded with a smile getting out the supplies for the cake.

Yn dragged Bucky along with her.
"So whats the plan for the day ?" Bucky asks as Yn get her clothes out.
"We could bake the cake and when Tia wakes up and had breakfast we can take her and Peter out for a horse ride while Laura and Clint helps the rest set the things up and wrap the presents.

"Okay sounds good." Bucky said and Yn quickly made her way into the shower.

She just wanted a quick ice cold shower to wake her up and it did.
When she came out Bucky was already dressed.
Yn had a some blue ripped jeans on with a yellow tank top on and some brown knee high boots.

Bucky had some jeans on too with a normal blue shirt and some sneakers.

They made their way downstairs and Yn started helping Laura with the cake as Wanda and Nat started wrapping presents.

Peter came down and he looked tired and his hair was a mess.
He said greeted everyone and it was returned.

"Is Tia still asleep ?" Yn asks as she goes in to hug him and ruffles his hair.
He laughs as he tries to push her away.
"Yeah she is." Peter says finally escaping Yn's grip.

He started helping in wrapping the presents and Yn and Laura just finished putting the cake in the oven.

Yn made her way to her room as she opened the door to find Tia still asleep.
"Hey baby girl" Yn said gently shaking Tia awake.

"Mommy ?" Tia said as she oppened her eyes looking still half asleep.
"Do you want to go see the horses ?" Yn asked and that got Tia up.
Clint and Steve already went and saddled up 3 horses.
And in the kitchen Bucky, Wanda, Nat and Peter was busy putting away the half wrapped presents.

Yn picked up Tia and carried her to the kitchen.
She was greeted by everyone and Tony and Bruce came over with a box.

"What is it ?" Tia asked in excitement.
"Well open it you little bunny or else you'll never know." Tony said and she hurriedly untied the ribbon as she pulled out a gorgeous black suit.