52

Tia ran towards Yn and Bucky.
"Mom...Mom!" Tia grabbed Yn's bleeding body from Bucky.
"Loki get her out of here!" Bucky yelled and Loki went to grab Tia but she shoved him away.

"No !" She yelled as her body started glowing a bright green.
She grabbed Yn and layed her down on the ground.
"Tia, stop we need to get her to Shuri !" Bucky yells as he rakes his hand through his hair.

Tia ignores him as she lays her hands flat onto Yn's chest and close her eyes.
There a silent thrumming pulse radiating from within Tia as it vibrates outwards.

With her powers taking controll her body starts glowing and a dome starts forming pushing everything away even Bucky and Loki.
"Loki get in there !" Bucky yells desperately.
"I cant her magic is outweighing mine !" Loki exclaims frustrated.

"How ?" Bucky asks sinking to his knees.
Loki didn't know so he just watched as Tia struggled to find herself in the amounce amount of power.
Her little body would not be able to take the strain.

Tia was floating and Yn's body too.
Tia focused in concentration as she used every bit of energy she had in her to heal her mother.
Her face grew more paler and her body started shaking as she and Yn fell to the ground.

Spikes exploded on the outside of the dome as it formed to protect what was inside.
Then the dome faded as Tia's hair grew another white strip.

Tia was no longer awake and Yn neither but she was stable enough to stay alive.
Bucky and Loki both rushed towards them in a flurry of screams.

Yn woke up blurry eyes as she accessed the surroundings.
She saw Bucky at her bedside and slowly tried to grab his hand.
"Doll..." Bucky's voice gave away that he'd been crying.

"Shhh Im okay love" she says and slowly kissed his knuckles.
He leans in and softly kisses her on the lips and she sighs relieved, she was happy because she had been wanting to do that for too long.
Tia was okay and woke up before Yn had.
Loki tried to figure out why her hair gained another white strip but it was still a mystery.

Bucky decided he would take Yn out to the far village and show her what he has been doing since she was gone.
When they got there Bucky started feeding the sheep and she watched happily, her body was fine after all this time, Shuri said it just needed time to rest and restore.

But she already sensed the bad energy as Shuri and T'challa came walking towards them with a case.
Since Yn was gone Bucky's metal arm had been removed and so have the code words been removed from his brain.

"Where's the fight ?" Bucky asks with a sigh as he sees Shuri open the case and reveal the newly made metal arm.
"The fight is coming to us." T'challa says and Yn's mood falls.
She knew exactly what it meant.

Or atleast she had a very good suspicion.
"Thanos ?" She asks and T'challa looks at her in sympathy.
"Im afraid so soldier." He says and she sighs.
Yn felt she had to spend a little time with her daughter atleast untill the fight was happening.
Yn was walking in the market place with Tia.
She felt something or someone was looking at her and when she turned around she spotted the bob red headed woman in the crowd.
Yn smiled with tears in her eyes as she ran towards her sister.
Yn jumped into Nat's arms and started crying.
"Shhh Ava it's okay little bird Im here." Natasha comforted Yn.
"It's just so good to see you again, I missed you so much Tasha." Yn says as more tears spilled down her eyes.
"I missed you too Ava."

Yn and Natasha had gone back to the palace to prepare and Yn asked T'challa to bring Loki to her.
Yn finished putting on her suit as she turns to Natasha and Tia.
Both of them had a suit on too, Tia wasn't gonna fight, Yn would never allow that but she just wanted her daughter to be prepared.

There was a knock on the door and Yn went to open it as T'challa, Loki, Bucky and Steve stands at her door.
"Loki you can say goodbye to her." Yn says softly.
Loki stared blankly at Yn for a moment, then a small sad smile appeared on his face.
"Thank you" he whispers to her and he goes to kneel infront of Tia to say goodbye.

Yn turns to Bucky as Steve and T'challa is busy discussing things.
"Im sorry I was gone for so long..." Yn says as tears forms in her eyes again.
"It's okay doll..." he says but she can see something is bothering him.
"Talk to me Buck, what is wrong." She says and he just shakes his head with an obviously fake smile.

"Love I can tell something is wromg." Yn says and Bucky looks towards his feet not wanting to meet her eyes.
"I'm just not happy with how close you and Loki became." He whispers and Yn's smile grows.

"What, why are you smiling ?" He asks confused.
"You're jealous." Yn says a statement rather than a question.
"What, no Im not." Bucky says scowling.
"You so are and it's fucking adorable." Yn says kissing his nose and he giggles.

"I love you." Yn says with a childlike wonder in her.
"I love you more." Bucky tells her with the same kind of smile on his face.
Yn suddenly grabs his belt bringing him in for a long wanted kiss.
The kiss only lasted a few moments but to them it felt like a lifetime.

Just as they pulled away horns blew loudly outside signaling it's time...
Yn quickly gives Tia a kiss on her head and so does Bucky.
"We love you sugar cube, listen to auntie Okahoye okay ?" Yn says and Tia nods.
"We love you always remember that." Bucky says and Tia throws her arms around both.
"I love you guys too, stay safe please."

"We will sugar, we will." Yn says and with that Loki took Tia, teleporting to Shuri's lab.
Yn and all the rest was on the battlefield.
Outside she stood on the front line.

Shuri was in her lab working on removing the mind stone from Vision's head.
Wanda was there to destroy it after and Okahoye was there to help protect Tia.

The mass of aliens only grew in numbers as they all stood on the other side of the shields.
T'challa was waiting for the right time to give the call for the shields to drop.

Yn stood next to Bucky and her hands were shaking.
She was in war just about two days ago and now she has to face Thanos again.
She would be lying if she said she wasn't scared.
Because this time it's not random people's lifes on the line it's her people the ones she loves.

She felt a hand slip into hers and smiled gratefully at Bucky.
"Promise me something Buck." She says and he has a look of confusion on his face but determination takes over as he smiles softly at her.
"Anything for you doll." He says and a sigle tear runs down her cheek.
"Stay alive please, for me and for Tia." She says as another tear falls down her cheek and he rubs it gently away with his thumb.

"Only if you promise to do the same love..." he says and she wished so bad she could kiss him but there was no time as the shields dropped on T'challa's command.
"Promise." Just like that they charged at the massacre of aliens.

The two armies collided like two fists.
Good V.S Evil and all for a bunch of stones.
Yn had her dragon fang blade in hand as she slayed aliens left and right.

They were ugly with huge teeth as they had only one thing in mind...the stone.
Yn didn't know how they would defeat all Thanos's army, they were greatly outnumbered.

She had lost sight of anyone she knew.
She quickly put her sword away as she wanted to see how much power she could use.
She stopped and the aliens all around her stopped out of curiosity.
She alighted her flames in both hands.

The sky was darkening and Yn rose a little in the air as the flames all around them on the battle field started dancing to her will.
She willed the flames all to her hands and her body alighted with flames.
Some aliens started backing away but she didn't stop.

But the fire got too much the higher she rose, it was too much for her body to handle and it exploded.
A blood curdling scream left her mouth as her body let go of the power she was harvesting.
It sent a wave of fire all around the battlefield knocking everything in the near mile radius down as Yn fell to the ground...