36

Yelena was anxiously biting her lip as she cleaned Bucky's wound.

Yn was passed out in the bedroom, Yelena had cleaned her wound.
She was busy with Bucky and the guy that shot Bucky was tied up and unconscious in the corner of the room.
Yelena felt a strong sense of hate towards Bucky for stabbing her sister but somehow she knew that it wasn't his fault.
Plus she knew Yn would never forgive herself if someone happened to him

Yelena finished as she wrapped Bucky's stomach in bandages too.
She cleaned her hands of the blood and grabbed her phone as she dialed Natasha's number.
She was still not on speaking terms with Nat.
She felt Natasha had left her alone in the Redroom but she knew Yn's situation was different.

The phone rang and Nat picked up.
"Yn ?" She asked and Yelena sighed.
"No its Yelena, listen Natasha I need your help Yn has been stabbed and unconscious.
Her boyfriend was shot and also now unconscious and there is a weird German guy here who wanted them both.
Which is also unconscious and tied up." She said explaining it to Nat.

"Where are you ?" Nat had asked, when Yelena said that Yn was stabbed she felt her heart ache she just got her one sister back a few months ago she cant loose her again.
"Your apartment in Budapest." Yelena said to Nat chewing her lip.
"We'll be there in 12 hours max." Nat said and hung up.
All Yelena had to do now was wait.

She didn't know if she should go outaide a bit or just stay.
Yeah she probably had to stay incase one of them needed help.

She sort off dragged Bucky to the bedroom by Yn's side and she got onto the bed next to Yn and closed her eyes for a few.

When she woke up it was to some pans making noise in the kitchen and she jumped up from the bed and sprinted towards the kitchen.
She found Bucky up and slowly but surely cooking in the kitchen.

"Your awake" He says and she nodded leaning on the counter.
"Yeah after I cleaned you and my sister's wounds I slept for a while." Yelena says craving a coffee and going to make herself one.
"Coffee ?" She asks and he just shakes his head.
"No thank you I already sleep little enough"
"Why did you help me ?" He asks after a minute or two of silence.
"Because I know she loves you and would never forgive herself if something happened to you." Yelena says looking to Zemo now who seems to have a black eye.

"Did you...?" Yelena began the unspoken question lingering.
"He woke up and kept talking so I shut him up." Bucky says as he gripped the pan harder his knuckles turning white.
What she doesn't know is Zemo almost turned him right back into the Winter Soldier.

"Your superhero band will be here in a few hours." Yelena says and Bucky turns his head to her.
"You called them ?" He ask and she nods.
"You both were bleeding out and unconscious, plus I have a crazy german in my house, I am no doctor Im an assasin." She tells him and takes her coffee as she goes out onto the balcony.

He goes back to making breakfast and she drinks her coffee.
But Yn is having a panic attack there in the bedroom and neither of them knows.

She is running in a parking lot as Hydra chases her, and the next moment she is standing in a room with camera monitors.
On the screens it showcases cells.
Sam, Clint, Wanda, Steve, Natasha, Bucky and even Tia.
Yn started crying when she saw that.

Next moment she stands on the sidelines as she watches the Avengers fight eachother.
Suddenly Bucky is in a cell and Tia is nowhere to be seen.
Yn gets taken to a cell aswell.
She crumbles to her knees in the dark room as her body erupts in flames.

Yn wakes up begging her lungs to let her breath.
The more she tried the less she succeeded to breath and soon enough her body was surrounded in flames.

Why ? Hydra, they had experimented on her like they had on Wanda.
She panicked and scrambled to the floor in a series of curses and more struggling to breath.
Yelena and Bucky came running into the room as they saw Yn.
Yelena quickly went to the bathroom taking a bucket filling it with water and soaking Yn with it.

The flames now snuffed out Yn still struggled to breath and Bucky lowered himself on his knees to look her in the eyes.
"Hey doll, shhh its okay Im here, Im here, everything is gonna be okay." He said trying to be as soothing as possible.
Back when they were still at the tower and she had a nightmare he would always find a way to calm her down.

She grabbed onto him desperately as she sobbed into his chest.
He just sat with her on the cold wet floor and rubbed her back soothingly.

Yelena had decided to go and finish the breakfast while he calms her down.
After about 20 minutes they came out the room.
Bucky had helped Yn change into something else, he didn't make it dirty or anything, just simply helped her change.

She sat down with a sigh of pain.
She lightly touched her stomach and saw blood when she pulled away.
"Shit" she whisperes to herself.
Soon enough they were busy eating and they heard the door open.

Yelena knew it was Nat but she was still cautious.
Yn didn't know what was going on and she gripped her knife closer.
"I know your there" Yelena says.
"I know you know Im here" Nat says back and Yn's heart starts hammering against her chest Nat was here ?
"Then why are you walking like it is a minefield ?" Yelena asks and Nat rounds the corner.
"Because I dont know if I can trust you." Nat says and then she spots Yn and Bucky.

"Funny I was about to say the same thing" Yelena shoots back and Yn stares at the two confused.
"Why did you call in the first place if you didn't want too ?" Nat asks glaring at her.
"Then why did you come here in the first place if you didn't want too ?" Yelena asks glaring at Nat now too.
"Because of Yn" both said in unison.

"Thats enough!" Yn yelled as she slammed her fists against the table and fire alighted along her arms.
She shrieked as she hastily got up and ran her arms under the cold water in the sink.
All three stared at her with wide eyes.

"Yn ?" Nat asks slowly, Bucky saw her discomfort and hugged her from behind.
"Please can we just get out of here who else is with you Natasha ?" Yn asks not looking at Nat.
"Steve, Sam and Clint." She says and Yn nods.

So Nat called Steve and Sam in and they carried the unconscious Zemo to the Quinjet.
Bucky saw Yn wasn't feeling well even though she tried to hide it.

"Hey doll you okay ?" He asks putting his arm around her waist as they walk behind Natasha and Yelena.
"Mhm just feeling a little lightheaded." She says swaying slightly.

Truth was she didn't feel okay at all, but she didn't want Bucky to worry.
When they got to the stairs she looked at it dizzily.
She tried to take a step but missed it and closed her eyes preparing to tumble down.
When she didn't she opened her eyes to be met with Bucky's soft gaze.
"Your not okay" he said more a statement then a question.

"I dont feel to well James" she said and his heart started beating faster.
She rarely called him on his first name.
He picked her up in one swift motion and before she knew it they were on the jet.
She could've sworn she only closed her eyes for a second.

He sat down with her in his lap and held her the whole way back to New York.
When they landed in the late afternoon Bucky carried the sleeping Yn all the way inside.
He was getting really concerned now her whole body was burning up.

When he got inside the team was all in the kitchen.
Bruce and Tony both saw Yn's sweating body limp in Bucky's arms and his concerned face.

"Come lets take her to my lab." Bruce said not asking questions.
Bucky followed wordlessly.
He set her down on the table and Bruce started checking her vitals and for any injuries.

He saw the stab wound and unwrapped the bandages.
"She has infection in her stab wound and a massive fever." He says sounding stressed.
"This is not good at all we might need to take her to Wakanda." He says and looks to Bucky.

"Where...?"